Translesbianholly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Holly. You’re lying now. You’re absolutely full of tit. Keep mentioning tattle and allow people to come here and actually see what we discuss. They will actually read this thread not just pick up certain comments out of context. You cannot pick and chose to what suits you.

Reactions: 1
Holly nobody is misgendering you!? did anyone call you HE?

She doesnt let her dogs roam the house incase they trash the place cos they are dogs. My dog doesnt? Maybe get off tiktok live and train them or pay attention to them?

You can't let your dog's roam around the house else they will destroy it??

Sounds like your dog's are full of anxiety and stress then because all the dogs I have owned have been allowed everywhere in the house and have never wrecked anything.

Maybe spend some actual time with them and stimulate them and they won't feel the need to tear up your house.

Sounds like poor training to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So Holly now thinks I've said she has a smelly dick. Ffs Holly. Read the full comment to TT will you love.

• Haha
Clare's law is to advise of all history. I know because we called a few months ago for a family members new fella. Not got anything to do with whether is was for sexual assault, or if there was press? Bollocks.

she’s doing shoutouts for comments completely out of context! Read mine Holly 👋 your long list of jobs. I’d love you to explain how in your life you’ve become things that can take people absolute years to become

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I will do a quick recap when when you pick up your tablet love.
I asked where Marc is, somebody said oh I saw him comment the other day, he loves he gets mentioned on tattle. I said yeah he was reading tattle and running back to TT saying when we was saying. I went but he failed to mention he had a smelly 🍆🍆.
So duck you Holly, get your facts right. Your pissing me off with your lies now.

Reactions: 3
Wow wow wow wow!!! This is a whole ass DUMPSTER FIRE. 😂😂😂 She knows everything about everything but can't fecking read.

Notice how she is missing most? she must agree with them, why wouldnt you read them all? Sorry but if you sit and project your life on live for 14 hours, expect backlash, and expect people to pick up on your lies, cos tbh I have never heard so much bullshit in my life.

Reactions: 2
She cooks, cleans and tidies the house? Erm when. She is on live all day every day 🤣 she must get the fairies in to do it then

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.