Translesbianholly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that every time she kicks off about tattle, everyone asks what it is and then lots of people appear and start slating her on here. I guess that means about 80% of her follows don’t believe the liquid diarrhoea that flows out her mouth. 😂
All she is doing is directing them to here, chances are they will come read and it agree. I read it all for the first time and all i thought was thank god so many people are thinking the same as me

Reactions: 2
She’s bleeping delusional. She’s a prolific habitual liar. I cannot believe she holds on to the ‘we misgendered her’ bullshit. I think the only person who has mislabelled themselves is you Holly. Claiming to be a lesbian but dueting a TikTok of a half dressed man and you ripping your top off exposing your push up over padded bra. That would be mislabelling someone. Because as a lesbian that wouldn’t work? So if calling us bullies makes you feel better then so be it. You believe enough of your lies anyway so what’s one more?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen this video. too many accounts she’s got to look on lol

Shes going on this morning that people on tattle are saying that she's trying to force money out of people. That's not what we're saying holly. You go on about needing to move house then getting money for that but not moving, needing surgery getting money then not having surgery etc etc. Youre not forcing anyone to do anything. But you are misrepresenting your situation to manipulate people into giving you money and then spending it on weed and makeup and justeat. You twist everything that's said here to make yourself the victim.

But it’s good her mentioning tattle no? Because then more traffic comes this way and they can see the time lines and what’s actually been said. It’s only the thick twats who sit back and believe her. And yes. You have to be thick to actually entertain her lies and not question it. You cannot seriously sit through every live and not question bits?!
She’s made me so angry. Usually I’m more laid back and be petty AF but today she’s really got to me. I’ve been awake working since 6pm. Maybe I need to sleep 😂

Reactions: 1
Shes going on this morning that people on tattle are saying that she's trying to force money out of people. That's not what we're saying holly. You go on about needing to move house then getting money for that but not moving, needing surgery getting money then not having surgery etc etc. Youre not forcing anyone to do anything. But you are misrepresenting your situation to manipulate people into giving you money and then spending it on weed and makeup and justeat. You twist everything that's said here to make yourself the victim.
Because there will always be someone ready with gifts for her at the end of her sob story. Whether it's gifts on tiktok, PayPal, or her wish list.

Reactions: 2
@SforShortbread well done today. And anyone else who hopped on too.

I am so bleeping tempted to spend my day off trawling through this forum and screen shot all the misgendering. So I can post the receipts for holly because clearly she's too bleeping busy being a full time bleep to do it herself. As much as she bleeping irritates the life out of me I am STILL NOT MISGENDERING.

A different opinion does NOT equate to bullying holly. At all. And as mentioned before you've mentioned all the medication you are on for your many mental health problems. This is not stuff we have made up this is stuff that has come directly from your mouth. I am very doubtful you have passed psychological assessment for your hormones. Wow. This morning was just super enlightening.

You choose your mods very carefully? How can you take a 'long time' to chose your mods when they change every 3 months? And I love that you love to bang on about how psycho and 'well 'ard' your mods are. They are also mentally unstable. And vulnerable. And who the duck cares if the cancer patient you mugged off was rich? Makes it okay does it?

You say your son's are supportive but whenever someone asks about family you say you don't see any of your family?

You say you have a life but you sit on live allllll bleeping day. It's embarrassing. Why can't you work?

A KC registration does not equate to being a perfect dog handler which was a poor choice of words anyway. And doesn't automatically make any pups you have KC registered either. You literally said they will pay for your face work. Literally tonnes of us heard it.

You don't walk them and all you do is lock them in the room with you while you sit and blare music out and smoke. Disgusting. Where is their access to fresh drinking water while you sit and smoke? Where is their exercise?

Sorry. I can't even get my words right because there is literally sooooo much that I just cannot. This is so poorly written. So sorry about that. But just WOW.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So true. She isn’t forcing them she puts on the beggy act. There’s always something she needs money for that never seems to happen once she has got the money. She relies on everybody else to give her money to pay for her lifestyle. She should get a job like everybody else has to and pay for her own lifestyle. She should get a job easy seeing as she is pretty much a qualified expert in every field 😏

But it’s good her mentioning tattle no? Because then more traffic comes this way and they can see the time lines and what’s actually been said. It’s only the thick twats who sit back and believe her. And yes. You have to be thick to actually entertain her lies and not question it. You cannot seriously sit through every live and not question bits?!
She’s made me so angry. Usually I’m more laid back and be petty AF but today she’s really got to me. I’ve been awake working since 6pm. Maybe I need to sleep 😂
If that was me and I weren't working tonight I'd stay awake as long as I could. But if your in tonight I'd probably go sleep. I only start at 5am and do till 9 so I can have a day of drama when kids are at school 😂

She was JoKInG about selling the dogs.

I am GUTTED I missed all this this morning! I had my account ready to go!🤣 so what have I missed?!

If that was me and I weren't working tonight I'd stay awake as long as I could. But if your in tonight I'd probably go sleep. I only start at 5am and do till 9 so I can have a day of drama when kids are at school 😂

She was JoKInG about selling the dogs.
I’m not on tonight. So currently cooking sausages and having a strong coffee enjoying this absolute tit show she’s caused herself. 😂 I think she just amazes me. Like seriously amazes me. I’m so disappointed though. I made my own tattle TikTok up and now I can’t use it? 😝 oooh. Katie Bailey here I come haha

Holly was a actor in her time too.

I’m not on tonight. So currently cooking sausages and having a strong coffee enjoying this absolute tit show she’s caused herself. 😂 I think she just amazes me. Like seriously amazes me. I’m so disappointed though. I made my own tattle TikTok up and now I can’t use it? 😝 oooh. Katie Bailey here I come haha
Meh duck it. Enjoy your sausage 😂

Does anyone else see how she's on a literal high from all this attention? She does not give a tit about anything brought
She had so many gifts and didn't acknowledge a single one. Someone even posted 'i sent 105 tiktoks' and it was ignored.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Holly was a actor in her time too.

Meh duck it. Enjoy your sausage 😂
i can’t keep going back and editing her lie list. Might have to do a Wiki so I can edit it when I need to. So it’s pinned. Now adding an actor in The Bill. Also a K breeder. Who bred Dolly once or twice? Can’t keep up.

Holly that dick comment was about Marc not you. 🙄🙄 Wow. Can't even read.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.