Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm new here and I have not only been enjoying these posts, but also appreciated having my eyes opened to the fakery and phoniness that is Ms. Baloney! I found her on Instagram about a year and a half ago and at the time some of her posts were relatable. I've been through some rough times in recent years as well, so I genuinely enjoyed following her at the time. As time went on I started to think she is looking a bit strange to me. Heavy on the botox, wierd shaped body from surgeries, wierd filters. Things weren't adding up but also I second guessed myself. I started feeling like a judgemental witch lol. I recently rewatched Jerseylicious and started randomly looking stuff up about the cast and that is how I came across this wonderful place! I still have to finish reading all the threads but I surely have read enough to confirm my suspicions!! What's with the crazy amounts of photoshop? How does anyone have time for that much of an upkeep of a lie?? Also, now I understand why I was getting flashbacks of when I had post partum depression after my son was born. She reminds me of someone who has that going on but if you don't treat it, it can manifest. It doesn't just go away and you can't photoshop or drink it away either. Man, what I would have given to have someone I trust to take my son for the day once in a while so I could have some time for myself. Not even to party. To catch up on errands or housework or even go for a walk!!

I'm so glad I found these threads. I'm enjoying reading them and some of your replies have me in stitches 🤣🤣🤣 Baloney has gaslit me for the last time! I'm on to her Malarkey!

This is already long so I will end this on I hope everyone has a great day and I am happy to be here! ❤❤
WELCOME!!!!
Honestly, I won't have the strength to read 100 threads! Cheers to you! 😊

Reactions: 10
Once again proving she sucks as a parent. It's also funny how she's saying not "happy day farm" because that's where she would go with Tara. They have sooooo many fun family things to do and because she did it with her ex sister in law, God for bid they go again. Too tragic for her 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Once again proving she sucks as a parent. It's also funny how she's saying not "happy day farm" because that's where she would go with Tara. They have sooooo many fun family things to do and because she did it with her ex sister in law, God for bid they go again. Too tragic for her 🙄🙄🙄
Google is free…. Also I’m shocked she won’t go to Happy Day… they have the most “aesthetically pleasing” picture settings and we all know this bimbo thinks a bunch of posed pictures makes her Mom of the year 🙄.

31 days and counting since Jayden’s birthday… STILL NO PARTY…can’t blame Covid restrictions, those are mostly in place in most healthcare settings. Can’t say a farm that you’ve asked the internet to pick is Jayden’s Party….

Reactions: 25
Google is free…. Also I’m shocked she won’t go to Happy Day… they have the most “aesthetically pleasing” picture settings and we all know this bimbo thinks a bunch of posed pictures makes her Mom of the year 🙄.

31 days and counting since Jayden’s birthday… STILL NO PARTY…can’t blame Covid restrictions, those are mostly in place in most healthcare settings. Can’t say a farm that you’ve asked the internet to pick is Jayden’s Party….
I always think she's looking for a handout when she posts that she's looking for recommendations. Tracy and her change cup, begging.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

As you know, she does it on purpose...receive something for free! Impossible with Google! 😉

Reactions: 12
@bassielamb she is such an asshole that posting is a tag line is from one of the housewives not sure which franchise. Nothing coming out of her BIG mouth 👄 or postings is never the truth. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Happy Day is insane with traffic and parking. It became such an ig shitshow in the last 3 years, so ai don’t blame her lol

As someone who is been farm bouncing since august, I see why she would ask online lol
All Jersey Farms have insane influx of ig people looking for those orchard photo ops. You can stay in traffic for more then an hour just to get into some farms. Some started taking reservations and just flat out tell you to leave. I take my kids upstate and to CT farms now and don’t bother with Jersey farms until spring again lol

Reactions: 5
Happy Day is insane with traffic and parking. It became such an ig shitshow in the last 3 years, so ai don’t blame her lol
So are a lot of pumpkin patches. I went to one early afternoon and was hit with a large ass crowd. They have 2 things for kids to do there. (Petting zoo, hay rides) it's free to walk in and a few bucks for the hayride/zoo. I went around the first week of October. Can't imagine why she's doing it now when Halloween is next week.
And as one of our fellow tattlers here mentioned, Google is free 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
So are a lot of pumpkin patches. I went to one early afternoon and was hit with a large ass crowd. They have 2 things for kids to do there. (Petting zoo, hay rides) it's free to walk in and a few bucks for the hayride/zoo. I went around the first week of October. Can't imagine why she's doing it now when Halloween is next week.
There are many smaller farms that don’t even have sites for this reason lol
Also many of them have specific permits on noise and people they can allow. So many alpaca farms are now going by appointment only post covid because thousands of people show up for pictures every weekend. Fall has become huge for all those farms because of sm and tiktoks, its getting too much. We went apple picking in mass this year and it was worth the drive and staying over more up north then dealing with that nonsense. I do love their sunflower field at Happy Day Farm tho, that one is less chaotic then their fall season.

Reactions: 5
There are many smaller farms that don’t even have sites for this reason lol
Also many of them have specific permits on noise and people they can allow. So many alpaca farms are now going by appointment only post covid because thousands of people show up for pictures every weekend. Fall has become huge for all those farms because of sm and tiktoks, its getting too much. We went apple picking in mass this year and it was worth the drive and staying over more up north then dealing with that nonsense. I do love their sunflower field at Happy Day Farm tho, that one is less chaotic then their fall season.
She’s looking for the ones where she can get the most photos. Her parents took the kids to a patch not that long ago. She’s just acting for whoever she’s trying to impress with her mother of the year behavior.

Reactions: 10
I'm in South Jersey and we swear by a spot R and J farms. They have hayrides, corn maze, pumpkin picking, and a giant blow up bounce pad that is a hit with my son. There are a few spots for a photo ops but probably not enough for Baloney lol. Even on super busy days it's pretty nice there and there is a lot of places to park. Next summer I want to take the family to the sunflower maze in Sussex county. I love driving a little further from home and making a day (or days) of it. Besides the further north in Jersey you go, the closer you are to mountains and trails. That is a great way to spend time with your family Baloney. Pack some snacks, wear shoes with good grip, dress weather appropriate, and take the kids on a nice walk. New Jersey is so beautiful. When I left my ex I started taking walks again and I remembered how much I used to love exploring. It's a great way to spend time with loved ones, or take one when you don't have the kids and clear your head. If you really want to push yourself, go for the RedDot trail at Mt Tammany. You won't need a BBL or any surgery Baloney if you do that on the regular. You can even make a patreon to fund your trips.

Ok not gonna lie, I forgot what I was posting about in the first place bc no matter what I talk about it eventually comes back to mountains and trails for me 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
There’s a patch on every corner. It’s gonna be slammed. No way can she photoshop with everyone else around. I expect some real pics today.

Reactions: 8
“The one that got away” 🤣🤣🤣🤣. TraCASEY Anthony you get THROWN away. Those guys don't lose you, they DUMP you. What a f’in clown.
These things she posts is like she’s trying to convince her self she’s all these amazing things 🤡

Reactions: 7
Hey trash bag, your boob job is comical!😂😆 Lopsided and crappy! Also, stick to your little sex toy, cause it’s about the only thing that’s going to go near that fishy 🐟 stench between your legs!
BA0A5986-1DB2-4152-823F-CC7D66BEFFBE.png
F0742786-2DA9-42C5-813D-D9B5DD1634BC.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yea ok her clingy ass
She tries to put on such a show that she’s the most laid-back and independent girlfriend ever and we all know that’s not the truth. Does anyone else remember the one weekend where she had the kids and couldn’t go out and Craberto was out of the club and went live at 2 AM or something and she was tuning into the live watching for over an hour and he kept saying “go to sleep Tracy go to sleep Tracy” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What an Influencer 🤦‍♀️ Can’t read the product label because 1. The image is reversed (an easy fix for an expert photo editor like her) so you can’t clearly read the Brand or the scents names. 2. The product is not the focus of the photo rather her chest is. Epic fail. One job to do and she made it about her. Agree the hands are scary too
Yup I was coming here to say this as well. What an influencer. Literally all she had to do was use the mirror function to flip it so we could actually see the name of the product but instead she posts it backwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.