Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The outfits are atrocious. Dude what farm is she at?
Geez… make it stop… a cute Halloween top from Target would have worked…. duck… always missing the mark… ALWAYS…. And of course she’s “matching” them…. 🙄

Reactions: 14
Is she with all 3 kids…by herself? *gasp* Lol no Stephanie & Mark yet, unless she told them to stay 50 feet away from them for the purpose of proving to social media that she can do this without them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone local figure out where she is. I can’t pinpoint it. It’s been too long since i lived there.

Reactions: 5
Is she with all 3 kids…by herself? *gasp* Lol no Stephanie & Mark yet, unless she told them to stay 50 feet away from them for the purpose of proving to social media that she can do this without them 😂😂
They probably didn’t take the train ride with her so that she can make it look like she can handle all 3 alone. 🤣 she’s predictable. That’s okay, she’ll “mom it” for a few then go back to ignoring them when she gets back to her parents house.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a lunatic she is. Don't post until I edit them.🥴 Good grief. She's such a weirdo. It amazes me that she has the capability to control so many people as to what they can and can't post.
Exactly she must be one good manipulator

Reactions: 11
I hate to be that mom who mom-shames, but every time I see her kids eating/drinking it’s ice cream, soda, candy, cakes, etc. Lord knows she doesn’t take them to the dentist or yearly doctor check-ups. She reminds me of the cool aunt who sees them a few times a month and always has candy in her purse for them. I’ve never actually seen her “mom”.

Reactions: 24
The kids always look so dead with her. It’s written all over their faces. Especially that train ride, so sad

Reactions: 13
I hate to be that mom who mom-shames, but every time I see her kids eating/drinking it’s ice cream, soda, candy, cakes, etc. Lord knows she doesn’t take them to the dentist or yearly doctor check-ups. She reminds me of the cool aunt who sees them a few times a month and always has candy in her purse for them. I’ve never actually seen her “mom”.
Because that’s what she wants to be to them. The cool fun aunt/ big sister. She doesn’t want to actually be a mother. They are just accessories to her.

The kids always look so dead with her. It’s written all over their faces. Especially that train ride, so sad
This! I have been saying this forever! They are soooo disconnected from her and it constantly shows! You can tell they’re not really having a good time. ☹

Reactions: 19
Also is she letting herself get pale . Because the all year Sicilian tan is fading 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How could they be having a good time? Jayden has to record their every move just so her trash bag mother can prove she is a “mother”. It's so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She’s used to “brag” that’s her kids hated sweets. The pictures determined that’s a lie!

She claims her kids love scary stuff…hayride last year determined that’s a lie.

Claims to have money, fake purses determined that’s a lie.

Fakey noMoney, get a day planner to start tracking your words so you can look back to remember what you lied about.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
NO, NO, NO!!!!!

If you absolutely want your daughters to wear these horrible tops, at least put a spaghetti strap top underneath and please tie their hair for this kind of activities!
Screenshot_20221022-215653_Brave.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.