Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she with all 3 kids…by herself? *gasp* Lol no Stephanie & Mark yet, unless she told them to stay 50 feet away from them for the purpose of proving to social media that she can do this without them 😂😂
After her exhausting day with ThE tHrEe KiDs she probably needs tequila & 🍆 tonight to recover

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A snack??? witch, that some ingredients into an actual meal. Snacks 🙄. F’in spare me. You know you aren’t eating that tit as a snack. You’re trying to redeem yourself for all the sugar you just threw down your kids throat.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s used to “brag” that’s her kids hated sweets. The pictures determined that’s a lie!

She claims her kids love scary stuff…hayride last year determined that’s a lie.

Claims to have money, fake purses determined that’s a lie.
Fakey noMoney, get a day planner to start tracking your words so you can look back to remember what you lied about.
Claims to have money: lives in government/affordable housing

She hates immigrants so much but yet milks the system more than immigrants.

Immigrants work and want to work. I really dislike her so much! 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
A snack??? witch, that some ingredients into an actual meal. Snacks 🙄. F’in spare me. You know you aren’t eating that tit as a snack. You’re trying to redeem yourself for all the sugar you just threw down your kids throat.
The girls are going to have Corn in Flute Glasses and Tracy is going to eat what looks like dog tit.
Julian is probably already back with her parents, as she has fulfilled her weekly hours. She could have easily threw in some chicken and made that an actual meal… but whatever….
The kids are probably in shock Tracy even spent any time with them at all today.

Reactions: 21
“The one that got away” 🤣🤣🤣🤣. TraCASEY Anthony you get THROWN away. Those guys don't lose you, they DUMP you. What a f’in clown.
She stressed the part about her being the one that got away too. Like she WILL be the one that got away. So in other words, that ish isn't going to work anyway. She is setting herself up for another failed relationship so she can be ThE oNe ThAt GoT aWaY??? Make it make sense!!!!

Reactions: 10
Isn’t she supposed to be still wearing her faja? And we can still see a fupa 🥴

View attachment 1670568
Oh no Trashy don’t need to follow medical advice- she is special in more ways then one.

Oh no Trashy don’t need to follow medical advice- she is special in more ways then one.
Sorry - not sorry - she looks like she is drug or alcohol dependent

NO, NO, NO!!!!!

If you absolutely want your daughters to wear these horrible tops, at least put a spaghetti strap top underneath and please tie their hair for this kind of activities!
View attachment 1670509
Ooppsss my bad I thought trashy dyed her hair I thought it was her 🤣 🤣 🤣. I need glasses 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
And back fat lmfaoooo
Hilariously I just snapped this ss. How fkin tight are your pants, if when you're standing up, you're spilling over the sides and your mid section is eating the strings from your shiirt??!! Those pants are squeezing the life out of her. 🤮 Her ass is probably smelling rank. Immediately made me think of those meats tied in string.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hilariously I just snapped this ss. How fkin tight are your pants, if when you're standing up, you're spilling over the sides and your mid section is eating the strings from your shiirt??!! Those pants are squeezing the life out of her. 🤮 Her ass is probably smelling rank. Immediately made me think of those meats tied in string.
She back in her special fitted black leggings lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Welcome to this weeks episode of Trashtastic Fashion. Today we discuss how to look like a rump roast.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s that person that goes out and thinks she is the best looking person wherever she is

Didn’t she post this already but a different video . Also maybe her new “ man” went with them so she had to pretend to be the best mother evaaaaa for the best fall evaaaa

And she went to the farm last year as well just for back profile pcitures . Spend time with the kids get off of your phone

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She’s that person that goes out and thinks she is the best looking person wherever she is

Didn’t she post this already but a different video . Also maybe her new “ man” went with them so she had to pretend to be the best mother evaaaaa for the best fall evaaaa

And she went to the farm last year as well just for back profile pcitures . Spend time with the kids get off of your phone
I think her parents were with her, but she kept them out of the picture on purpose.
She’s always posting the same videos, just different people. It’s sad.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.