Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been MIA lately because of life but just wanted to pop in here and let you lovely ladies know that i messaged the candle company from my personal IG (I know rookie mistake) that she was a known racist and why are they working with her. Well they in turn gave her my IG handle and she bleeping blocked me. What reputable company does this?!? They can go duck themselves and I will be reporting them to the BBB. View attachment 1666280
19.1 k posts ... WILD

Sorry… it was done today. Woof.
Such an UGLY colour & pout.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm new here and I have not only been enjoying these posts, but also appreciated having my eyes opened to the fakery and phoniness that is Ms. Baloney! I found her on Instagram about a year and a half ago and at the time some of her posts were relatable. I've been through some rough times in recent years as well, so I genuinely enjoyed following her at the time. As time went on I started to think she is looking a bit strange to me. Heavy on the botox, wierd shaped body from surgeries, wierd filters. Things weren't adding up but also I second guessed myself. I started feeling like a judgemental witch lol. I recently rewatched Jerseylicious and started randomly looking stuff up about the cast and that is how I came across this wonderful place! I still have to finish reading all the threads but I surely have read enough to confirm my suspicions!! What's with the crazy amounts of photoshop? How does anyone have time for that much of an upkeep of a lie?? Also, now I understand why I was getting flashbacks of when I had post partum depression after my son was born. She reminds me of someone who has that going on but if you don't treat it, it can manifest. It doesn't just go away and you can't photoshop or drink it away either. Man, what I would have given to have someone I trust to take my son for the day once in a while so I could have some time for myself. Not even to party. To catch up on errands or housework or even go for a walk!!

I'm so glad I found these threads. I'm enjoying reading them and some of your replies have me in stitches 🤣🤣🤣 Baloney has gaslit me for the last time! I'm on to her Malarkey!

This is already long so I will end this on I hope everyone has a great day and I am happy to be here! ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Ummmmm naaaa that’s wild
This chick had an ass like a trunk
Ummmmm naaaa that’s wild
and she is raising TWO girls 🥴
Im actually surprised she has any female friendships with all the misogynistic tit she reposts. If that screenshot was cut off, id think it was from some 5’5 mid 30s dude who’s been loading in a sock for too long. Maybe thats her main audience? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What an Influencer 🤦‍♀️ Can’t read the product label because 1. The image is reversed (an easy fix for an expert photo editor like her) so you can’t clearly read the Brand or the scents names. 2. The product is not the focus of the photo rather her chest is. Epic fail. One job to do and she made it about her. Agree the hands are scary too

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm new here and I have not only been enjoying these posts, but also appreciated having my eyes opened to the fakery and phoniness that is Ms. Baloney! I found her on Instagram about a year and a half ago and at the time some of her posts were relatable. I've been through some rough times in recent years as well, so I genuinely enjoyed following her at the time. As time went on I started to think she is looking a bit strange to me. Heavy on the botox, wierd shaped body from surgeries, wierd filters. Things weren't adding up but also I second guessed myself. I started feeling like a judgemental witch lol. I recently rewatched Jerseylicious and started randomly looking stuff up about the cast and that is how I came across this wonderful place! I still have to finish reading all the threads but I surely have read enough to confirm my suspicions!! What's with the crazy amounts of photoshop? How does anyone have time for that much of an upkeep of a lie?? Also, now I understand why I was getting flashbacks of when I had post partum depression after my son was born. She reminds me of someone who has that going on but if you don't treat it, it can manifest. It doesn't just go away and you can't photoshop or drink it away either. Man, what I would have given to have someone I trust to take my son for the day once in a while so I could have some time for myself. Not even to party. To catch up on errands or housework or even go for a walk!!

I'm so glad I found these threads. I'm enjoying reading them and some of your replies have me in stitches 🤣🤣🤣 Baloney has gaslit me for the last time! I'm on to her Malarkey!

This is already long so I will end this on I hope everyone has a great day and I am happy to be here! ❤❤
This is what happened with me too! I actually googled her name sometime last year looking for unedited pictures & wound up finding this page! Welcome— we have lots of laughs here 😂🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What an Influencer 🤦‍♀️ Can’t read the product label because 1. The image is reversed (an easy fix for an expert photo editor like her) so you can’t clearly read the Brand or the scents names. 2. The product is not the focus of the photo rather her chest is. Epic fail. One job to do and she made it about her. Agree the hands are scary too
AND SHE HAS NO PANTS ON! Its not about the product, it’s about her tits and her body.
She really outdoes herself each and every time with her wild amazing cooking!

Btw Trashtastic, it’s whole KERNEL corn….a kennel is a sort of dog shelter which is where you belong you complete drain on society!!!
Another vomit inducing “meal”…. Lovely.

• Sick
Reactions: 23

Btw Trashtastic, it’s whole KERNEL corn….a kennel is a sort of dog shelter which is where you belong you complete drain on society!!!
She’s such a joke. Corn isn’t even keto friendly. Just because it’s a vegetable doesn’t mean it’s low in carbs. It actually has a high amount of carbs.

Reactions: 19
Uh oh which girl with a big butt hurt Tracy. I see these passive aggressive posts. At this point her need for a man and insecurity is borderline pitiful if not pathetic. Although, entertaining it is sad to see. I hope she can work on herself. As someone who struggles with a little bit of body dysmorphia - Tracy is a wake up call.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

It’s so weird how when she “cooks” she has to zoom in SO close so not to show her dollar store plates and cutlery. Bro you steady mix 3 things together and call it amazing. Like you really got one pepper for the week and your kids seemingly have none of it. She’s so obviously not a cook and at 35 years old is still trying to throw tit together and make it work. Humble yourself. Get a few easy recipes from a cookbook. Get a crockpot and make some healthy meals for those poor kids.

And.. let’s all laugh 🤣🤣🤣

Wtf were those tacky dollar tree decorated trees before Maloney? How about last year? Not for you 4? Oh was crabby included in that one? 🤣 who boasts this much and tries to flex over a few hundred dollars? Thing costs more than her mortgage.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Of course they can’t find you - you look nothing like your photoshopped pictures - duh 🤷‍♀️
Who
Uh oh which girl with a big butt hurt Tracy. I see these passive aggressive posts. At this point her need for a man and insecurity is borderline pitiful if not pathetic. Although, entertaining it is sad to see. I hope she can work on herself. As someone who struggles with a little bit of body dysmorphia - Tracy is a wake up call.
I also struggle a bit with body dysmorphia. You are absolutely right that she is a wake up call! It's one more reason I'm glad I found this thread. It seems that everyone here would rather be real and be their true selves than live in some phony fantasy land of bad photoshop and lies.

Reactions: 11
It’s so weird how when she “cooks” she has to zoom in SO close so not to show her dollar store plates and cutlery. Bro you steady mix 3 things together and call it amazing. Like you really got one pepper for the week and your kids seemingly have none of it. She’s so obviously not a cook and at 35 years old is still trying to throw tit together and make it work. Humble yourself. Get a few easy recipes from a cookbook. Get a crockpot and make some healthy meals for those poor kids.

Wtf were those tacky dollar tree decorated trees before Maloney? How about last year? Not for you 4? Oh was crabby included in that one? 🤣 who boasts this much and tries to flex over a few hundred dollars? Thing costs more than her mortgage.
Screenshot 2022-10-21 143323.png

her original post about the tree said it was unlit, now its a lit tree... which one Maloney?! also, this tree is going for $600. Two months of affordable housing mortgage out the window..

and i think she's "showing off" her food to impress the Italian man from her stories the other day. You know, she show how she's a great mom and a great cook, blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 22
her original post about the tree said it was unlit, now its a lit tree... which one Maloney?!
LMAO! You're right. its because she's coping and pasting that her order is on the way and only using little pieces of it. she prob screenshotted the actual site's description. She is so ridiculous 🤣💀 WHO DOES THIS?!?!?! HOW DOES NO ONE MAKE FUN OF HER TO HER FACE????

• Haha
Reactions: 20

For real! It's okay to live within your means! How can someone cry broke and also boast about spending money like that! Get a cheap tree and get creative. It's okay. The kids don't care about what the damn tree looks like. It's the memories you make as a family that matter!

LMAO! You're right. its because she's coping and pasting that her order is on the way and only using little pieces of it. she prob screenshotted the actual site's description. She is so ridiculous 🤣💀 WHO DOES THIS?!?!?! HOW DOES NO ONE MAKE FUN OF HER TO HER FACE????
I wonder how long everyone around her will continue to enable her. Do they get something out of it? Do they not care? Have they tried to get through to her and failed? Are they scared she will air something out that's personal? So many questions... 🤔

Reactions: 15
Good point!
I would really like someone to meet her and tell us (real photo in support) what she really looks like.
As someone who has met her several times and have spent some time with her and I do have photos of her and I together alone as well as with groups of other people, I am 5'4"-5'5" and she's definitely taller than me and by no means am I a small woman, definitely plus size (14-16) and dress my size but she was a lot bigger than me, her legs and ankles were huge. she looks a lot different in person even in the past than she does/did in photos. When we were all taking pics, hanging out, she would be taking pics also BUT would say not to post until she could edit them. I can't post the pictures because she would definitely know who I am because of the nature of the photos and where they were taken. I will say, she doesn't seem as vile in person when she is around people that she likes, she wasn't as loud and obnoxious as she acts now, her kids are really sweet kids, I haven't met Julian but the girls are adorable little girls.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Corn isn't keto 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Same thing happened with me. Lol welcome

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.