Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who has met her several times and have spent some time with her and I do have photos of her and I together alone as well as with groups of other people, I am 5'4"-5'5" and she's definitely taller than me and by no means am I a small woman, definitely plus size (14-16) and dress my size but she was a lot bigger than me, her legs and ankles were huge. she looks a lot different in person even in the past than she does/did in photos. When we were all taking pics, hanging out, she would be taking pics also BUT would say not to post until she could edit them. I can't post the pictures because she would definitely know who I am because of the nature of the photos and where they were taken. I will say, she doesn't seem as vile in person when she is around people that she likes, she wasn't as loud and obnoxious as she acts now, her kids are really sweet kids, I haven't met Julian but the girls are adorable little girls.
What a lunatic she is. Don't post until I edit them.🥴 Good grief. She's such a weirdo. It amazes me that she has the capability to control so many people as to what they can and can't post.

Reactions: 22
She’s quiet that means she getting procedures done to go party tonight 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I saw some people talking about her possibly getting a BBL amongst other procedures in the future. To me it looks like she had a BBL. It looks like the back of her body is pulling away from the front of her body and all meeting up in her ass. She's out here looking like a wisdom tooth covered in fake leather!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As someone who has met her several times and have spent some time with her and I do have photos of her and I together alone as well as with groups of other people, I am 5'4"-5'5" and she's definitely taller than me and by no means am I a small woman, definitely plus size (14-16) and dress my size but she was a lot bigger than me, her legs and ankles were huge. she looks a lot different in person even in the past than she does/did in photos. When we were all taking pics, hanging out, she would be taking pics also BUT would say not to post until she could edit them. I can't post the pictures because she would definitely know who I am because of the nature of the photos and where they were taken. I will say, she doesn't seem as vile in person when she is around people that she likes, she wasn't as loud and obnoxious as she acts now, her kids are really sweet kids, I haven't met Julian but the girls are adorable little girls.
Why does everyone seem to obey her demands I e don’t post photos etc - why do people seem to fear her

Reactions: 16
Its a reason for her to not take her kids trick or treating and to go out instead
It’s sad really. We can create literally any life we want, and this is the life she made for herself. She was raised as a spoiled brat with a sense of entitlement and really thought as an adult people would continue to cater to her ass. She’s like a child who was raised by wolves. Now that’s she’s an old ass adult she doesn’t know how to act and her poor kids have to suffer through her mental health issues
old ass adult aka “elder millennial”
And you know she’d hate that term lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s so weird how when she “cooks” she has to zoom in SO close so not to show her dollar store plates and cutlery. Bro you steady mix 3 things together and call it amazing. Like you really got one pepper for the week and your kids seemingly have none of it. She’s so obviously not a cook and at 35 years old is still trying to throw tit together and make it work. Humble yourself. Get a few easy recipes from a cookbook. Get a crockpot and make some healthy meals for those poor kids.

And.. let’s all laugh 🤣🤣🤣

Wtf were those tacky dollar tree decorated trees before Maloney? How about last year? Not for you 4? Oh was crabby included in that one? 🤣 who boasts this much and tries to flex over a few hundred dollars? Thing costs more than her mortgage.
😂😂😂 not even dollar tree... Wal-Mart 50¢ each for the plates,cups and bowls...👏👏👏 I have a few plates for my son to put paper plates on top of.. and a few bowls for snacks... Homegirl is a freaking clown🙌😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1667932
her original post about the tree said it was unlit, now its a lit tree... which one Maloney?! also, this tree is going for $600. Two months of affordable housing mortgage out the window..

and i think she's "showing off" her food to impress the Italian man from her stories the other day. You know, she show how she's a great mom and a great cook, blah blah blah
It's fkin hilarious she forgets her own lies!! Why does she feel the need to lie about the stupidest tit!! Always claims she doesn't care what people think but she definitely goes out of her way to make it seem like she never shops at Walmart or Amazon and tries to pass off knockoff crap as real, because truth be told, she's extremely concerned about what people think and she wants people to think she's got it good.
I remember when she wouldn't say if she was breastfeeding or not. The second she or anyone says they don't want to discuss it, it means they're using formula. I wish women wouldn't judge other women on how they choose or have to feed their babies. It's ridiculous to me, but I'm going off track. Anyway she was so worried about people judging her, that she just chose to not tell, even though it became obvious because you'd see the formula in the background sometimes. Why would Mrs idc what people think be so worried about what others think. She is the biggest walking, talking fraud around town. Literally everything she says, one should just assume it's the exact opposite. She is definitely not any type of role model or someone other women or mom's should look up to. She's exactly what society needs less of. Just be fkin real and if you don't want to be stop claiming you are. It's just so dam mind blowing how everything, literally everything about her is fake and lies, her pictures, her keto diet, her 3 story townhouse, her personality, basically her entire existence. Ughh, she makes me 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 18
this heffa is somewhere between desperate and clingy now, it’s embarrassing to watch lol

• Haha
Why does everyone seem to obey her demands I e don’t post photos etc - why do people seem to fear her
I didn’t take the photos, other people were taking them and I was so confused, I have all the unedited ones and some people did actually post them on IG and Facebook and I know I’m tagged,I’m sure she is too but removed the tags. I certainly was not looking my best either in at least one of the times we were photographed together, like sweats and a messy bun but I didn’t attack people for their phones. Definitely weird. One of the times she was wearing a wig, it was weird as hell

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I didn’t take the photos, other people were taking them and I was so confused, I have all the unedited ones and some people did actually post them on IG and Facebook and I know I’m tagged,I’m sure she is too but removed the tags. I certainly was not looking my best either in at least one of the times we were photographed together, like sweats and a messy bun but I didn’t attack people for their phones. Definitely weird. One of the times she was wearing a wig, it was weird as hell
A wig?? Can you give us a timeline of when this was around without giving yourself away?

Reactions: 12
LMAO! You're right. its because she's coping and pasting that her order is on the way and only using little pieces of it. she prob screenshotted the actual site's description. She is so ridiculous 🤣💀 WHO DOES THIS?!?!?! HOW DOES NO ONE MAKE FUN OF HER TO HER FACE????
The worst thing is, people do make fun of her to her face, but she’s too dense to realize
😜

• Haha
“The one that got away” 🤣🤣🤣🤣. TraCASEY Anthony you get THROWN away. Those guys don't lose you, they DUMP you. What a f’in clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've looked at some of her recent pictures again and noticed this. What in the world is going on with her neck? Why does it look like a skin flap she can just pull and her whole face comes off? 🤣🤣🤣
20221021_225832.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This chick had an ass like a trunk

and she is raising TWO girls 🥴
Im actually surprised she has any female friendships with all the misogynistic tit she reposts. If that screenshot was cut off, id think it was from some 5’5 mid 30s dude who’s been loading in a sock for too long. Maybe thats her main audience? 🤣🤣🤣
But we all gotta remember “sHeS a GiRLs GiRl”

I’ve heard a lot of people say that she is nicer in person as well

It's fkin hilarious she forgets her own lies!! Why does she feel the need to lie about the stupidest tit!! Always claims she doesn't care what people think but she definitely goes out of her way to make it seem like she never shops at Walmart or Amazon and tries to pass off knockoff crap as real, because truth be told, she's extremely concerned about what people think and she wants people to think she's got it good.
I remember when she wouldn't say if she was breastfeeding or not. The second she or anyone says they don't want to discuss it, it means they're using formula. I wish women wouldn't judge other women on how they choose or have to feed their babies. It's ridiculous to me, but I'm going off track. Anyway she was so worried about people judging her, that she just chose to not tell, even though it became obvious because you'd see the formula in the background sometimes. Why would Mrs idc what people think be so worried about what others think. She is the biggest walking, talking fraud around town. Literally everything she says, one should just assume it's the exact opposite. She is definitely not any type of role model or someone other women or mom's should look up to. She's exactly what society needs less of. Just be fkin real and if you don't want to be stop claiming you are. It's just so dam mind blowing how everything, literally everything about her is fake and lies, her pictures, her keto diet, her 3 story townhouse, her personality, basically her entire existence. Ughh, she makes me 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Even her bleeping name is fake!!! That’s still the most mind blowing to me after all these years!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Hey sis heyyyyyy.....here again!!!! Sooo let me get this straight 3 days ago, so Monday you went and got yet another procedure done for yourself because I mean a single mom of three with no child support who does it all on her own along with square titties and fucked up ass tummy tuck who never does anything for herself yet again said hold my tequila watch this.....so now we have even more fucked up lips with the filler migration she has absolutely no cupids bow left. BUT YEA duck JAYDEN RIGHT STILL NO PARTY ITS BEEN A WHOLE ASS MONTH NOW. YOU ARE THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL LOW PIECE OF tit MOTHER!!!!

Also lay off the face tune girl cause from the video and your pics that is clearly not the same face. Ohhh and hey sis one last piece of advice here from a Esthetican.......WASH YOUR DAMN FACE AND GET A GOD DAMN MOISTUREZER AND SPF! tit you look older than me and I'm older than this bleep!

Tracy with her “lip blushing”
56C6AE6E-503A-4AF1-9B84-B145923390CF.jpeg

[sorry all, I am playing catch up! I am in Vegas with my bff for a girls weekend ♥ ]

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.