Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does she look bigger than she’s looked in a very long time? Especially for someone who has had all of this surgery. I mean she’s still photoshopping bc you can see the black outline on her butt, hips, and legs. Ugh and why wear yoga pants with boots? Sammy looks like twig next to Trashy.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Any man would be out of his mind to choose Trashy over Sammy. Trashy brings out the worst in Sammy. But, like everyone has brought up in the past Sam has a great career, travels, good friends outside of Trashy, and really it's like she lives in an alternate universe. Trashy has the personality of wet cardboard. And there is always one in the group who has to constantly talk about sex, bring it up at the most inappropriate times, I hate that person! Anne Marie looks like a handful when she let out into the wild. She needs to be locked up, too.

Well, they are her structured work pants. Maybe she was going for a business casual look on first weekend out since the got the 'I have no fat, my fupa is flat' removed from her stomach.
I don’t think they choose Tracy over Sammy, I think they become uninterested in Sammy because of Tracy. They’ll probably want to buy Sammy a drink and try to chat her up, but Tracy will say or do something so that the guy also buys Tracy a drink and Tracy will probably change the subject to something she can talk about (very limited). Tracy probably also says things to embarrass Sammy or rub up on Sammy to make them think Sammy bats for the other team. Giants season opener Sammy was at Mad Hatter, Tracy was home wallowing in pain pills from surgery…Sammy was definitely vibing with some guy and overall having a good time…. Just more proof that Tracy brings Sammy down, but because they’ve been friends since teenagers, Sammy probably would feel bad for dropping her.

Reactions: 25
Not Tracy wearing the SAME SMELLY LEGGINGS ✨TWO✨ NIGHTS in a row 🤮🤢🤢🤢🤮

And clown/Peter pan flat boots after asking all the guys on the guido episode if guys prefer flats or heels 🤣
How does Tracy have the biggest legs out of all 3 of them but yet claims to have a thought gap 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Found the set she posted on princess armor at fashion nova 24.99 after a coupon lmaooo
EB9CFC17-E496-4679-A23B-89FBEEC3A7F1.png
CBA56B19-8A8A-4601-A02C-5373A0104C58.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I guess she def got her boob fixed? I for sure thought she didn’t because I would have assumed it would be bandages up but I never noticed bandages.

Reactions: 9
No they aren't.
And there is a dance school just on the other side of the road! You probably can see the school from her apartment!

And here we are.....she's trying to build abs with her photo edits!
Screenshot_20221017-080526_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20221017-080458_Brave.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He should be wearing one. Regardless if it's covid or not. Can't imagine how fast they'd be shut down if osha was called
At least a face shield. What if some skin or blood pops up and hits him in the face. 🤮🤮🤮

I don’t think they choose Tracy over Sammy, I think they become uninterested in Sammy because of Tracy. They’ll probably want to buy Sammy a drink and try to chat her up, but Tracy will say or do something so that the guy also buys Tracy a drink and Tracy will probably change the subject to something she can talk about (very limited). Tracy probably also says things to embarrass Sammy or rub up on Sammy to make them think Sammy bats for the other team. Giants season opener Sammy was at Mad Hatter, Tracy was home wallowing in pain pills from surgery…Sammy was definitely vibing with some guy and overall having a good time…. Just more proof that Tracy brings Sammy down, but because they’ve been friends since teenagers, Sammy probably would feel bad for dropping her.
This is sooo true. I've said this in past threads, I have a "Tracy" in my friend group. Always needed to be the center of attention and would be the loudest everytime we went out. Any time a man would come by and talk to me she would come in and say random tit and he would slowly back away. If she knew any secrets about you and you and her weren't on speaking terms she would most definitely tell them to everyone.

Reactions: 23
Who’s been chatting 💩 in your ears girl. “I’ll never be that mom”
Who ever gave you the impression you was.
Plus WE ALL know you will NEVER exercise, always the easy option for you 😀 👏 👏 👏
Please put memes up that relate to you
She’s such an insecure hater

Reactions: 14
Plus WE ALL know you will NEVER exercise, always the easy option for you 😀 👏 👏 👏
And when you see a Maloney kind of mom at the drop off (When she's there, so very rarely) dressed like a 2-cent roadside prostitute and acting like a idiotic and insecure teenager... NO ONE will never want to be that mom.
100% sure that the majority of other moms laugh at her!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Imagine being a big ol' grown woman thinking that a mother who has already worked out to keep herself healthy mentally and physically before bringing their children to school is weird and you are somehow better and more relatable because you are always hungover smelling like dirty coochie and stale alcohol at school drop off 🤡🤡🤡 Now that would NEVER be me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.