Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
are the dusters making a comeback? šŸ¤£
Yessss thatā€™s how you know she KNOWS sheā€™s getting fat again

I'm really just shocked that this is what her chest looks like after a pretty fresh boob job. It's not 8 years later, it's a few months later. They look distorted and like they're starting to sag already. šŸ¤”
Her special Sicilian body is flushing the toxins from the implants out of her body and rejecting them. She canā€™t get her danish outlook on life back until theyā€™re out šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow Tracy, youā€™re so deep šŸ™„
What a stupid quote for someone who is on the internet more then she is with the kids. FYI Trashy- you put your tit out there people will and are entitled to an opinion šŸ¤”

Reactions: 14
Iā€™ve been so busy lately I canā€™t keep up with these threads! You know, working a full time job and keeping a home, redecorating, step kids duties etc but if anyone needs a laugh check the comments on this tiktok šŸ˜‚
Living for how people are loving Oliviaā€™s glow up. šŸ¤£ so many people are tagging Tracy in it full knowing sheā€™s going to have a meltdown over the last name used šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok can someone answer this for meā€¦ are those kids involved in ANY extracurricular activities. I know my kids have started theirs already. Football seasons starting to wind down. I know she mentioned cheerleading for Skylar before but clearly that didnā€™t happen because sheā€™s not posting about cheer or competitions.

Reactions: 16
Ok can someone answer this for meā€¦ are those kids involved in ANY extracurricular activities. I know my kids have started theirs already. Football seasons starting to wind down. I know she mentioned cheerleading for Skylar before but clearly that didnā€™t happen because sheā€™s not posting about cheer or competitions.
No they aren't.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Nope, and she will blame it on Corey having the kids every other weekendā€¦ not that she is the epitome of a tit mother who puts her wants and needs above her kids wants and needsā€¦.. šŸ™„

Is Sammy married?
Nopeā€¦ pretty sure Tracy is Sammyā€™s regular cock blockā€¦. But all hell would break loose if it was the other way around.

Reactions: 13
I could be wrong.. But doesn't it kind of look like her breast implants were either removed or made smaller? How are they sagging so much? She just had them put in a couple of months ago...
They do look much smaller and back to sagging a bit. Some people's body rejects them for whatever reason. Maybe they were removed or just reduced. They definitely don't look like they did 3 weeks ago. Tbh she looks like she went for a mommy make-under versus over. She's starting to look like she did a couple years ago. Weird. Not sure what's up.

Wasn't she supposed to get her hair done with Bonita on Fri??? Or is that next Fri??

Nope, probably because she can't afford it. If she can't get something for free or dirt cheap, she's not forking over the money. That would cut into her shein hauls. She also can't swindle the school or a program into to giving her a freebee for a shout out.

• Sad
I Trashy deffo first - I mean the bottom of the trousers were to long and all crumpled. I thought influencers had to be polished šŸ¤Ŗ
I can't believe they're meant to look like that. Like a couple of trash bags strapped to her legs. Appropriate for Trashy I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1C74CF3F-95CC-4737-ABED-B139C6F12AA8.jpeg

I donā€™t understand. Has this person not seen ALLLLL the works sheā€™s had done?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can someone whose had a TT answer some questions for me:

1. Should you be drinking like a fish so soon after surgery?
2. Should you be wearing such tight irritating clothing on top of your open wound?
3. Shouldn't you be wearing the specified garment to make healing a little smoother.
4. How long should you be wearing said garment for after surgery?

Thanks in advance. ā¤

Can someone whose had a TT answer some questions for me:

1. Should you be drinking like a fish so soon after surgery?
2. Should you be wearing such tight irritating clothing on top of your open wound?
3. Shouldn't you be wearing the specified garment to make healing a little smoother.
4. How long should you be wearing said garment for after surgery?

Thanks in advance. ā¤
My doctor advised me not to drink as i healing bc it could widen your blood vessels which can cause swelling & complications. Which makes sense bc you're already swollen as is after surgery. It was hard to even wear jeans 2-3 months after surgery bc it would hurt around my belly button. My insides we're very sore & tight. The incision area is very numb and swollen , that didn't go fully down till almost a year. I couldn't lift anything for a while. I was also told to wear my compression garment for 10 weeks for better results & help with swelling but I definitely wore it for longer just in case. As I was healing everything wore me out and took energy. I napped a lot and tried to take it easy as much as possible. I know everyone's body heals differently but a Tummy tuck is a major surgery.. I definitely think she's out partying waaaaay too soon, it's barely been what a month ?!

Reactions: 20
Thatā€™s a fuckin disgrace.

Over the BeSt SumMeR neVeR, Tracy posted how ā€œskylar was sooo excited to start cheerleadingā€, but it seems that she was never enrolled. Most likely is because a Fall Cheer Schedule would conflict with her ā€œthe only day the doctor was availableā€ Tummy Tuck Date.

She knows NOTHING of what it is to put her children first; No Birthday Party for Jayden, No Cheer for Sky, but this clown keeps up her Plastic Surgery and beauty appointments. Bottom feeding skim she is for bring babies into the world that she doesnā€™t prioritize their needs.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.