Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Truly cannot believe she was out all night just a couple weeks post tummy tuck, not wearing a faja, binge drinking, driving, and filming herself while doing it all. Mother of the year.

There was an additional video at the end of the night after all the club stories of her driving again and she deleted it! Just noticed it’s gone!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She just keeps on giving - carry on Tray your doing an awesome & WILD job

So Trashy was out on the town last night.
Drinking & Driving way to go you dumb ass clown. What responsible mom would drink and drive - oh yeah Trashy as she don’t give a tit about her kids
Trashy attempting to dance AGAIN- the girl is soooo stiff.
Trashy attempting to lip sync - again an actual flop.
Trashy scanning the room all night to see who is looking at her.
Trashy “trying” to look provocative and sexy giving a lollipop a blow job - classless clown.
Her mouth looks like an ass tulip. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Truly cannot believe she was out all night just a couple weeks post tummy tuck, not wearing a faja, binge drinking, driving, and filming herself while doing it all. Mother of the year.
One could not expect anything less from this train crash

Reactions: 11
Watching Trashy literally blow pops is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. It's also safe to say that she has had more blow pops in the past 6 months than I have had in 2 decades.

I also see that she's pulled out her black structured work pants. I wish she would ask her cousin where she bought them lol

The girl in the orange unitard looking thing at the party today looked like she was half dressed for Halloween. Who wears that? I'm embarrassed for that entire group.

I have never recorded myself sucking on a lollipop for social media. The amount of times I’ve seen this 35 year old sucking on a lollipop is concerning. It’s not cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I have never recorded myself sucking on a lollipop for social media. The amount of times I’ve seen this 35 year old sucking on a lollipop is concerning. It’s not cute.
I'm actually confused by it, because she constantly does it. Is this a new trend to suck on lollipops in bars?? I've heard of people sucking on lollipops when they've done certain drugs, but in all my years of going out I've never seen anyone randomly sucking on a lollipop in a bar. I wonder where she finds sugar free keto blow pops. 🥴 Knowing Tracy, she probably read somewhere that men will be drawn to the aroma of her green apple, grape, etc breath. Fkin weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This “ultimate trooper” went to three parties in one day to “please everybody” yet her own bleeping CHILD gets pushed off to the side?!?! What! The! duck?!?!?! Jayden’s birthday was last month yet this piece of tit has done NOTHING for that little girl. NOTHING!! And the mother of the year award goes to… Tara/Gigi!! Good job Trashbag! You should be so proud of yourself 🙄 has she ever done a party or anything for Jayden? I’m not talking about last year where it was clearly a party for her brother or whoever and she made it seem like a double party for Jayden too. I mean an actual party for JUST Jayden, one day devoted to just that little girl?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
These past couple of days have really given us some cringeworthy looks to unpack 🤣 Starting with the dress she wore to the wedding, I think the 2 biggest problems with it were 1) the fact that it was def too small for her & 2) the fact that she probably cut that slit to make it as big as it was. The saying that some women make expensive clothes look cheap would apply to her, except these clothes aren’t expensive (just overpriced 🤪😂), so she makes them look cheapER by wearing the wrong sizes and finding any way to make them look hoe-ish, regardless of what event it’s for! Then as far as her outfit for the shower goes, I don’t think it would’ve been terrible if the pants weren’t so scrunched up (if they were just normal straight-legged pants) and if she wore closed-toed shoes or boots. Leather pants + open-toed shoes is just a contradiction in my opinion lol. Even if she were to have made these adjustments, it wouldn’t have been the best look for a shower, but it def would’ve been much better. For someone so self-obsessed, you’d think she’d wanna learn how to understand the assignment and be well-dressed for the occasion so that she could receive positive attention, but nope- her way’s the only way 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
If Corey’s family ever wanted to sue that shitbag for sole custody, the evidence against her is all over her page. Drinking and driving??? Don’t try to delete your tit now, Tracy! There are hundreds of screenshots to prove your irresponsibility. Every bad thing that has happened/going to happen to you in the future, you brought on yourself! Karma don’t play when it comes to this clown. What a dumbass

Meanwhile Olivia finally posted info about her man. He’s a real estate developer…smart af AND financially stable. See, Tracy…THATS how you do life! Don’t talk tit about people and good things happen. I can only image how jealous your are of Olivia with her flourishing career, beautiful NYC apartment, handsome bf, loyal friends, and loving family. Not to mention she’s absolutely gorgeous

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Exactly HOW long after a tummy tuck, lipo, and stretched to the depths, does it take to NOT look like you are trying to stuff a sausage? Those pants look like boiled hot dogs🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Is it me or does She looks the same before her TT?! 🧐🤔🤣
I see a slight difference around the waist and upper tummy, cannot see lower stomach- my personal opinion I would not have put myself through that for a slight difference- but then we are talking about the greatest manipulator of photo ediiting

Reactions: 14
I could be wrong.. But doesn't it kind of look like her breast implants were either removed or made smaller? How are they sagging so much? She just had them put in a couple of months ago...

Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t have paid $ or gone under the knife to have my boobs NOT look fake. Especially when she posts so much about them. They should be screaming “I’m fake and proud”.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.