Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does she look bigger than she’s looked in a very long time? Especially for someone who has had all of this surgery. I mean she’s still photoshopping bc you can see the black outline on her butt, hips, and legs. Ugh and why wear yoga pants with boots? Sammy looks like twig next to Trashy.
exactly i saw that and was like omg sammy is TINY next to her. Damn i want to stand next to tracy in pics!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry- no way does she look like Sophia Loren. Who told her that?
Once upon a time when she was younger, thinner, face not jacked up from different procedures and not full of evil and bitterness she did resemble her a bit. Nowadays, absolutely not. She hasn't looked like her for some years. She needs to let it go. That ship has sailed right along with her mental health. Nowadays she resembles the grinch, a witch or Rene Graziano.
First pic, younger Trashbag. Second pic, Sophia. Last three, more recent pics of Trashbag. 🧙‍♀️ She doesn't even look like the older version of Sophia.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Talk about having tit boobs that don’t match!!View attachment 1657075
I know this is a fiter but she’s looking more and more like a man in the face. PSA Tracy: stop using filters like it’s your job. Nobody is paying you so chill on using them

These trousers are apparently SUPPOSED to look like this 😳 They suck you in according to her and it’s looks like they deposit anything they suck in as ridges down your legs 🤢 This not a vibe 👎
A lot of the “influencers” were wearing these almost 2 years ago then realized they’re ugly af so stopped. They were getting paid to advertise them. Tracy is behind, and quite literally doesn’t have the body to pull them off anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Re the thread title and how bad do you have to be to get to 100 threads,about 2/3s as bad as mAlice,and I have no idea who this Tracey is,but that's pretty bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you’re local, the videos last night should have been EXTRA cringy. I’m embarrassed to say I was an Abyss/Deko regular and the way Tracy referenced them over and over as she mis-lipsynced lyrics like always was especially nauseating.

You could feel how bad she secretly does want to go back to that time. When she was a MySpace queen and when staying @ Surfside motel in Seaside for MDW with the NY crew was the highlight of her very very pathetic life. I could never imagine being 35.. on 40s doorstep singing along to house vocals from 2005 acting like I was doing something special with my life. Or going clubbing in general. Maybe bc I’m a mom with the kind of husband Maloney fantasizes over but how pathetic do you feel going home to lay in your twin size bed next to your rose vibrator? God it’s palpable 🥴 if she wasn’t so narcissistic and busy portraying how desirable and *perfect* her life is now, I just might feel bad for her. But alas…….I definitely don’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Imagine being a big ol' grown woman thinking that a mother who has already worked out to keep herself healthy mentally and physically before bringing their children to school is weird and you are somehow better and more relatable because you are always hungover smelling like dirty coochie and stale alcohol at school drop off 🤡🤡🤡 Now that would NEVER be me.
I wished I could tattoo this comment on her flat wide ass 🙌🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I miss her 2020 tiktoks a bit - she was still a villain but at least she came off as a more relatable mom with some form of humor. Now she’s all about the stupid ass Scorpio quotes/“reflective” videos praising “how far shes come” and “what a good heart she has”. It’s like the thinner (relatively) she got the worse her personality became.

Reactions: 15
You could feel how bad she secretly does want to go back to that time. When she was a MySpace queen and when staying @ Surfside motel in Seaside for MDW with the NY crew was the highlight of her very very pathetic life. I could never imagine being 35.. on 40s doorstep singing along to house vocals from 2005 acting like I was doing something special with my life. Or going clubbing in general. Maybe bc I’m a mom with the kind of husband Maloney fantasizes over but how pathetic do you feel going home to lay in your twin size bed next to your rose vibrator? God it’s palpable 🥴 if she wasn’t so narcissistic and busy portraying how desirable and *perfect* her life is now, I just might feel bad for her. But alas…….I definitely don’t.
I used to stay at Surfside with my friends when I was 17-19!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you’re local, the videos last night should have been EXTRA cringy. I’m embarrassed to say I was an Abyss/Deko regular and the way Tracy referenced them over and over as she mis-lipsynced lyrics like always was especially nauseating.

I just read the reviews for surfside motel & OMG LOOOOOOOOOOOL

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.