Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell of that outfit? Who does that to a sweatshirt? Let me make it a half top and show off my amazing tummy tuck and lopsided titties.
I'm sure she will be planning Jaydens bday party this wkend. Ya know take care of her kids instead of having mommy n daddy fo bleeping every damn thing for those kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of all the sweatshirts she has, she chose one she doesn’t even deserve the title of? Like girl, didn’t you get this “amazing” surgery the day before your child’s birthday so you’d be healed in time for your own? desperate for attention much?

Reactions: 19
I’m so confused by this “5 week post op” video, it looks like a 5th grader filmed it, like yea anyones stomach looks flat at the angles you’re showing 😂 that’s how you know her procedures are garbage. How this doctor allows her to be the face of his surgical procedures is embarrassing, we’ve seen no true “before” or “after”.

Sis, you’re a mom of 3 and also lost a significant amount of weight due to WLS, so come on, be for real, you had meat dangling down below your vag before your tummy tuck, we’ve seen the bulge shoved into your pants on many occasions. SHOW US real footage & we’ll stop bashing you 😂 the lies are insane, and you know you haven’t worked out since 2004, stop it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
People keep asking for before and afters and she says on farkass page.

No stupid they wanna see a REAL photo of you before and after. Not laying on a table or the photos you have tweaked to your liking.

Reactions: 20
She's gross in every way possible. She's always full of crap. Anything she says, the truth is the opposite. What's funny is I swear she looks like she's put on 20lbs or so. I noticed it in the pics from her outing at the farm the other day and the night she wore the blue dress. Imagine getting all this work done and it's going to end up having been a waste of time. Her ass looks bigger, and not in a good way, and her chest looks smaller than what she was posting last month. It also looks like it's sagging a bit too. Incredibly strange. All her photoshopping is what I'm guessing makes it hard to understand what's going on with her body. Only Tracy can have a thigh gap and perky big boobs at 1pm, then 6 hours later, her thigh gap is gone and the boobs are sagging. 🥴😆🤦‍♀️
I was wondering if she got her hip dips filled her hips are spread eagle right now

Ummmm lmaoooo her two minutes on the treadmill
Hands down THEE FUNNIEST lie I read from her this year

She get her hips filled? Guess she didn’t have enough for the ass part

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ummmm lmaoooo her two minutes on the treadmill
Get back to working out 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤡 🧌 🦛 lazy 🐷 - I just gave birth and ain’t even pregnant- this girl is cuckoo - you need to consider seeing someone and get some medication- once you start believing your own imagination is the truth that is some certifiable tit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way she’s photoshopping her hips now is absolutely comical. She looks like a deformed cartoon. Okay, Elastigirl.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
new thread suggestion: No Party for Jayden but a Tummy Tuck and Halloween Party Weekend for “Mommy”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.