Tracy Maloney #101 Ways of being a anti-mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back to thread #101 thank you @Burnitdown7 for the title

Tracy had her 5 week post op appointment with Dr. FarkASS. Which also reminds me, IT’S BEEN 5 WEEKS SINCE JAYDEN’S BIRTHDAY AND NO BIRTHDAY PARTY IN SIGHT. Good thing the Eps celebrated with her twice.

We started the last thread with Tracy complaining about Skylar’s math homework and how she’s a big, bad ass scorpio and wrote the teacher a note that she needs to teach Skylar how to do the work bc she’s too dumb to learn anything new. What’s the saying – oLd DogS CaNt LeArN NeW tRicKs (((woof)))

Tracy keeps shoving down our throats that her kids LOOOOVE horror movies yet they were all scared with the Eps at haunted houses. I guess they don’t get scared when they are inside affordable housing.

Tracy also got her hair dyed black and extensions redone. Not to sound like a broken record but how much does that cost, when they money could have been used towards Jayden’s birthday party…

Tracy is photoshopping abs on herself now. And she can’t wait to start working out AGAIN! Standing on the treadmill, with a flannel tied around your waist, in your affordable housing complex shared gym – doesn’t count as working out Tracy. You have to turn it on for the treadmill to work.

Tracy had a man over for an afternoon delight. Spaghetti and wine, and then a little dip in the tuna factory. The shady witch that she is, posted him on stories, and him not even realizing it. And then she deleted it, probably when he was leaving, before he could see. Who brags about an quickie in the afternoon, if anything – it makes her look more like a side chick.

Quick little recap - pls add anything I have forgotten. And lets get ready for this Halloween weekend which should be a complete circus with her outfits and outrageous photoshopping.

Now I will hand the baton over to @Cupcake00 as we anxiously wait for her reveal!!! 🌟

link to old thread -

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
This witch put more work into Mike BMI birthday post than she did for any of her kids!!!! What a bleep.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
This witch put more work into Mike BMI birthday post than she did for any of her kids!!!! What a bleep.
I think Jayden get one post, around 7pm at night because her birther was recovering from an elective surgery

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Thank you @remi85 for that awesome recap.....without further ado.......

Where to begin 🤔....so with that Hey sis it's me again👏....let me roll up my sleeves with this one it's a good one. Due to her local plastic surgery hero she literally looks like she went through the garbage disposal with this one, you know you went to a chop shop when you have to edit the so called after pic. So in my geico fisherman voice ohhhhhhh Farkas you gotta be quicker than that with the wrong photo reveal upload. When you have to photoshop the belly button, hip dips, even the scar lord I'm gonna light a candle for you sis cause that magical underwear blending into the skin ain't it sis🤌 the left picture is what they uploaded first and Trashy probably tit her pants so it was deleted and the right is the new edited version. I have never seen a more unprofessional place than this chop shop that plays insta games with going public then private. You remember all the nasty tit you did in your life Trashy? This is your karma ten fold and btw all of your saddies and us super jealous with our men in your DmS loved and enjoyed the JoJo party you threw got Jayden in fact it was so good we barely noticed it happened!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Where to begin 🤔....so with that Hey sis it's me again👏....let me roll up my sleeves with this one it's a good one. Due to her local plastic surgery hero she literally looks like she went through the garbage disposal with this one, you know you went to a chop shop when you have to edit the so called after pic. So in my geico fisherman voice ohhhhhhh Farkas you gotta be quicker than that with the wrong photo reveal upload. When you have to photoshop the belly button, hip dips, even the scar lord I'm gonna light a candle for you sis cause that magical underwear blending into the skin ain't it sis🤌 the left picture is what they uploaded first and Trashy probably tit her pants so it was deleted and the right is the new edited version. I have never seen a more unprofessional place than this chop shop that plays insta games with going public then private. You remember all the nasty tit you did in your life Trashy? This is your karma ten fold and btw all of your saddies and us super jealous with our men in your DmS loved and enjoyed the JoJo party you threw got Jayden in fact it was so good we barely noticed it happened!
HOLY MOLY!!!! We all knew he filtered pictures but now he's been caught. What a LoCaL HeRo SuRgEoN or whatever mess she called him. How embarrassing that you have to photoshop your work. How pathetic that your client is so insecure of herself, that everything to be filtered. I wish we could report FarkASS for providing filtered and photoshopped before and after. He needs to lose his license.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

He needs to he reported to the board of medicine! What reputable plastic surgeon photoshops their “after” picture. Her scar is clearly darker in one picture and why is the blue band of her panties blending into her special Sicilian skin? It also looks like they made her belly button a little bigger so it’s not to so off centered 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20

She’s also still sucking it in in both pictures.

We’re gonna have to wait till summer when Tiny Tim, Cuzin, or Body Mass Index…do her dirty and show what she really looks like… gotta admit, they each manage to deliver one Tracy in the wild at least once.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Are those her infamous hip dips. Lmfao.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Is it just the hips that are different ? Just wanna make sure I’m not missing anything else

Reactions: 9

Nice catch. That tiny, skin colored scar is looking a little rough. Oh wait, my bad, is that the black surgical tape still?

What a reputable plastic surgeon! Talking about false advertising.

She doesn’t look bad in the first one though I’m not convinced it’s not photoshopped. It’s just not photoshopped to her liking.

Reactions: 18
She’s also still sucking it in in both pictures.

We’re gonna have to wait till summer when Tiny Tim, Cuzin, or Body Mass Index…do her dirty and show what she really looks like… gotta admit, they each manage to deliver one Tracy in the wild at least once.
Hopefully Body Mass Index will do her dirty this weekend haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They also blurred her stomach. There are horizontal lines in the original near her belly button (possibly from her waistband) that are barely noticeable in the second

Reactions: 13

seriously?! I think at this point plastic surgeons in Tijuana or more reputable/sincere!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
HOLY MOLY!!!! We all knew he filtered pictures but now he's been caught. What a LoCaL HeRo SuRgEoN or whatever mess she called him. How embarrassing that you have to photoshop your work. How pathetic that your client is so insecure of herself, that everything to be filtered. I wish we could report FarkASS for providing filtered and photoshopped before and after. He needs to lose his license.
In the UK he could be done under false advertising- not sure if laws in USA.
That’s really bad- and the saddies will still be blowing smoke up her ass - she has no shame

Reactions: 20
This is a disaster! Above that, even without the photoshop there isn't even a big difference to her before surgery body.

A.) She's still big/wide.

B.) She needs to put the faja on and keep it on.

C.) It won't be long before she's back to her old self if she's already out taking in all those alcoholic calories...oh wait 🤔... I forgot she's always the "DD" 🙄🙄🙄.

Reactions: 19

They definitely sent her the first one after editing it and asked if it’s ok to post and she told them to fix a few more things and they accidentally (or intentionally because they’re sick of her) posted the wrong edit. We all know her before was way worse than that and neither of the afters look like what we’ve been seeing of her recently.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.