Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I missed this but did she get her back tattoo with no bra and then take pics in the mirror with her botched titties out and about while the tattoo guy was sitting there?!
Yep… but Echo loves tit like that… probably got the tattoo in exchange for her one A1 blowies…. 🙄

View attachment 1662665Ah yes, #missindependent. Doesn’t get or need help from anyone.
Except her mom. And her dad. And Tara. And BB/elev8 for free tit. And her friends who watch her kids when she’s at parties and lays around expecting everyone else to keep an eye on them for her. Oh and don’t forget a shout out to the government too for her low income housing and assistance for Julian. And Samuel for paying for her for trips. Am I missing anyone?
Who has those screenshots of Tracy posting on Facebook begging people to watch her kids for her ? Remember those?
I can’t anymore… she literally has all the bleeping help in the world… she doesn’t even bleeping work…. She’s not independent at bleeping all and most of the people who “let her down” are literally people who say she’s a bleeping psycho.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
A $600 Christmas tree? And you want to complain about your child support? No girl. Be relatable. Get your tree from sams/Costco. Be a brand ambassador for them. But no, you push the cosmetic procedures and anything to better you. duck them kids.
I got one that looked pretty much the same last year for about £200.

A $600 Christmas tree? And you want to complain about your child support? No girl. Be relatable. Get your tree from sams/Costco. Be a brand ambassador for them. But no, you push the cosmetic procedures and anything to better you. duck them kids.
And if her previous decorating efforts are anything to go by the tree was pretty much completely covered with tat. We know she doesn't do tasteful

Reactions: 11
Maybe I missed this but did she get her back tattoo with no bra and then take pics in the mirror with her botched titties out and about while the tattoo guy was sitting there?!
I'd bet a million dollars she fkd her tattoo guy echo. Sex and blow jobs in exchange for tattoos. He's a sleaze just like her. So def not shocking for her to be walking around half nude in his shop.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Everyone knows real Gs move in silence like lasagna
If you know you know
Ok now I rly need to know who you are 🤣🤣🤣

I'd bet a million dollars she fkd her tattoo guy echo. Sex and blow jobs in exchange for tattoos. He's a sleaze just like her. So def not shocking for her to be walking around half nude in his shop.
Remember the OTHER tattoo guy she def messed with?! 🤣🤣🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So in the name of Tattle I endured the “GuiDis or That” podcast episode so I could provide a recap to you lovely ladies.

- Firstly, it’s only 20 mins long. What’s even the point of this as an “episode”

- Not worth an in depth recap cause it was so stupid, but they basically called the guido guys back and asked each one of them like five questions; tit like Long Island or Staten Island, Tattoos or Piercings, Redbull or Bang Energy Drink, Fav Guido Song and Guido drink of choice at the bar.

- First guys response when asked Guido drink of choice at a bar says “It’s probably something gay like vodka and cranberry.”

- Second guys response when asked his favourite Guido song says “I don’t wanna sound gay but it’s probably levels by avicii”.

not one, but TWO derogatory gay slurs in a 20 minute podcast episode. I’m sure their gay best friend would be thrilled to hear this, considering he was on a few episodes ago and made it clear how using “gay” in that context is a derogatory term and needs to be stopped with Trashy and Messica agreeing.

The fact that they’re not immediately cancelled for this just shows how irrelevant the podcast is. Either way, it’s 2022, it’s time to grow up and have some respect morons. I decided to leave this here so it’ll be on the internet and known that Tracy Maloney “DiMarCo” and Jessica Romano allowed two derogatory gay slurs on their podcast while laughing about it. 🗑

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Ok now I rly need to know who you are 🤣🤣🤣

Remember the OTHER tattoo guy she def messed with?! 🤣🤣🤮🤮
Zak!!! and then he threw a hissy fit on IG from the haters and went private hahaha

So in the name of Tattle I endured the “GuiDis or That” podcast episode so I could provide a recap to you lovely ladies.

- Firstly, it’s only 20 mins long. What’s even the point of this as an “episode”

- Not worth an in depth recap cause it was so stupid, but they basically called the guido guys back and asked each one of them like five questions; tit like Long Island or Staten Island, Tattoos or Piercings, Redbull or Bang Energy Drink, Fav Guido Song and Guido drink of choice at the bar.

- First guys response when asked Guido drink of choice at a bar says “It’s probably something gay like vodka and cranberry.”

- Second guys response when asked his favourite Guido song says “I don’t wanna sound gay but it’s probably levels by avicii”.

not one, but TWO derogatory gay slurs in a 20 minute podcast episode. I’m sure their gay best friend would be thrilled to hear this, considering he was on a few episodes ago and made it clear how using “gay” in that context is a derogatory term and needs to be stopped with Trashy and Messica agreeing.

The fact that they’re not immediately cancelled for this just shows how irrelevant the podcast is. Either way, it’s 2022, it’s time to grow up and have some respect morons. I decided to leave this here so it’ll be on the internet and known that Tracy Maloney “DiMarCo” and Jessica Romano allowed two derogatory gay slurs on their podcast while laughing about it. 🗑
in the emoji's of Tracy Maloney 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry - not sorry this 🤡 need to start using angles he back is very masculine- is this old or is she spending money on a tattoo (Jayden’s party money)
I think this is old. She got this tattoo in the summer i believe when she took that picture by the pool of it. I think just like the recycled photo of Julian she is doing old photos because she has no content

Reactions: 17
Like please!!! please!!! please!!!! Someone make me understand what the hell this 🧌 🐀 🤡 influences.
Her IG page is full of everyone else’s memes and then her out drinking and clubbing in the most ghastly cheap clothes - the odd botched cosmetic procedures and then as an afterthought the children. Oh yea sorry the bargain basement sex toy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t have to bet it. Remember, he still communicates with her, and Corey looked for another artist…. but they wouldn’t even know each other if it wasn’t for Corey. Also it’s funny how she trusts him sooo much yet as soon as he refused to do those awful finger tattoos she went to someone who would.

Reactions: 13
Like please!!! please!!! please!!!! Someone make me understand what the hell this 🧌 🐀 🤡 influences.
Her IG page is full of everyone else’s memes and then her out drinking and clubbing in the most ghastly cheap clothes - the odd botched cosmetic procedures and then as an afterthought the children. Oh yea sorry the bargain basement sex toy.
🤣🤣🤣

The emojis you used. Is one Shrek?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You gotta wonder if Jayden was the bully or if Jayden was being bullied and tried to tell Tracy multiple times… and when Jayden had finally had enough and did something about it, she got in trouble for it…. You know since Tracy’s philosophy is Snitches get Stitches and alll….. I bet a lot of that baby’s behavior stems from how her own mother treats her…. Don’t get me wrong, Jayden can have a mean streak in her and Tracy has documented it… but sometimes you have to wonder if it’s just Jayden knowing that the only attention she will get from Tracy is negative attention.
"Snitches get stitches Jayden, don't be a rat" this infuriated me when she wouldn't allow 1 of her children to say what the other had done as it was clearly upsetting them bc you don't rat on your sibling. Nah hun, you parent your children 🤷‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 19
👀👀👀

From her InstaStory. Bringing randos around the kids?

View attachment 1663144
DELETED ALREADY! It was more disgusting to me that she’s doing her daughters homework with them in a BRA. Like yeah ok it’s one thing if you’re alone and hey we all have mom moments.. but she’s wearing it to appear sexy to this dude. Like have some common f-ing decency. One look at your instagram and he’s seen it all already! Why even in front of your VERY IMPRESSIONABLE YOUNG GIRLS??? She has no “off” button. You could tell this cow used to be huge absolutely no one who’s in good shape feels the need to wear bras and crop tops EVERYWHERE for every THING. But it’s deleted now bc ShE oNlY sHowS wHaT sHe WaNts

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
"Snitches get stitches Jayden, don't be a rat" this infuriated me when she wouldn't allow 1 of her children to say what the other had done as it was clearly upsetting them bc you don't rat on your sibling. Nah hun, you parent your children 🤷‍♀️🙄
Coming from the woman soooooo scarred by a relative forcing her not to tell on them. She’s so full of complete tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.