Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
powermovematt HAS to be talking about Tracy! His whole Instagram story is definitely about her!!!! Please tell me you seen it.
I went to his page to check this out and I came across this picture 🤣🤣🤣 All I could imagine was him asking his friend to take it for him.
“Bro please bro I know we’re out at a wedding but look at this creek bro, it would make the perfect picture. I know I’m wearing a suit bro but I’m just going to pop my ass down right here in the dirt and look all introspective. Make sure you get my good side bro”

ADDC0299-BAC5-4F9F-B9A8-64906169E2D5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
It’s actually kind of funny how much you can tell she’s trying to hide her body in the post surgery video. She covered up whatever she could. And why not show her amazing incision???

Reactions: 17
What an influencer this garbage human is! She can’t even tell her “fans” what the product name is. An actual influencer would have an Amazon store front and link their product— that’s how you make money TrAcY, you lazy twit
She always comes across sooo snotty and aloof, like she can’t be bothered. People DO pay attention to quality influencing and she could be making money off of it—in the past two weeks I’ve ordered lip gloss and perfume from a great hard working mom influencer (aligreen13 and I bought a Dime fragrance perfume and Tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip , for those interested. Absolutely love both!!) using her discount code. Tracy is just lazy as usual and doesn’t want to put the work in other than just staring at herself in her phone camera. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She always comes across sooo snotty and aloof, like she can’t be bothered. People DO pay attention to quality influencing and she could be making money off of it—in the past two weeks I’ve ordered lip gloss and perfume from a great hard working mom influencer (aligreen13 and I bought a Dime fragrance perfume and Tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip , for those interested. Absolutely love both!!) using her discount code. Tracy is just lazy as usual and doesn’t want to put the work in other than just staring at herself in her phone camera. 🙄
“Influencer” what a croc of 💩
The only things she does well is
Dressing like a cheap hooker in clothes that are too small and 100% polyester.
Modelling fake designer handbags.
Drinking tequila.
Attempting to dance with no rhythm.
Clubbing in seedy clubs with seedy men.
Hooking up with men for a quick fumble in the jungle.
Getting cosmetic procedures/surgery that ain’t doing nothing for her.
Bullshiting.
Photoshopping (badly)
Acting desperate for attention

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I imagine her kid's school is doing a Halloween parade tomorrow. I wonder if mom of the year is going to have time to go with all her weekend plans and outfits she's putting together or if she's going to send her parents or the Epsteins. 👀

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So hard for this lazy & egotistical bleep to answer one bleeping question. She's foul and her so called tummy tuck looks like tit especially now because she looks wide. Nothing wrong with it but since this asshole lied about her body and photoshopping every mf picture we are not used to her looking normal. Her body is just perfect the way it is. She has nothing to lie about. BUT she always will. Her tit attitude matches the total tit that comes out of her mouth. Hey Tracy, please remember your kids not dick are your first priority. Mommy n Daddy won't be around forever please learn sign language, hygiene and manners. Maloney..... get your daughters bday party all straight FIRST. Stop being a fake bleep.

“Influencer” what a croc of 💩
The only things she does well is
Dressing like a cheap hooker in clothes that are too small and 100% polyester.
Modelling fake designer handbags.
Drinking tequila.
Attempting to dance with no rhythm.
Clubbing in seedy clubs with seedy men.
Hooking up with men for a quick fumble in the jungle.
Getting cosmetic procedures/surgery that ain’t doing nothing for her.
Bullshiting.
Photoshopping (badly)
Acting desperate for attention
What???? She doesn't dress

So hard for this lazy & egotistical bleep to answer one bleeping question. She's foul and her so called tummy tuck looks like tit especially now because she looks wide. Nothing wrong with it but since this asshole lied about her body and photoshopping every mf picture we are not used to her looking normal. Her body is just perfect the way it is. She has nothing to lie about. BUT she always will. Her tit attitude matches the total tit that comes out of her mouth. Hey Tracy, please remember your kids not dick are your first priority. Mommy n Daddy won't be around forever please learn sign language, hygiene and manners. Maloney..... get your daughters bday party all straight FIRST. Stop being a fake bleep.

What???? She doesn't dress

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This pathetic witch is so thirsty…
Maybe she’ll be willing to admit to her Irish heritage now 🤣
I don’t think that could fill her massive hole - and not just through having 3 children - it’s all the men she has had.
Trashy maybe Dr Farka can do a fanny rejuvenation for you 👏 👏 👏 👏 I mean you did admit your first child dropped out after one push

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.