Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DELETED ALREADY! It was more disgusting to me that she’s doing her daughters homework with them in a BRA. Like yeah ok it’s one thing if you’re alone and hey we all have mom moments.. but she’s wearing it to appear sexy to this dude. Like have some common f-ing decency. One look at your instagram and he’s seen it all already! Why even in front of your VERY IMPRESSIONABLE YOUNG GIRLS??? She has no “off” button. You could tell this cow used to be huge absolutely no one who’s in good shape feels the need to wear bras and crop tops EVERYWHERE for every THING. But it’s deleted now bc ShE oNlY sHowS wHaT sHe WaNts
Jayden had on a sports bra type thing too. But other people are sex trafficking her kids.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Tracy is gonna eat this guy alive if she's actually dating him. He has $$$$ and likes to travel. Tracys 2 favorite things shes posts about daily. It looks like he works with Matt the boat guy.
Maybe he accepted the offer on her back. If he keeps her safe, she'll keep him wild. 🤣 Not realizing it's code for if you let me financially drain you, I'll still drive you wildly nuts, then leave you when your broke after spending all your money. Hope this guy enjoys takeout and doing his own laundry and cleaning up after her and 3 kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That makes no sense, why agree to work on someones tat and purposely duck it up? Good artists are picky with their jobs and refuse on certain things. Finger tats and other areas that are close to genitalia or inside the mouth or nose, face…. are the areas not many artists would do, if they are serious about their work/name in the industry.

On a side note all her tats are super trashy
I’m very familiar with what many artists will or won’t do, it’s always the artist’s discretion…. With that being said; he will do it in a subliminal way, for example size a letter and a word a certain way so it may look find to you but someone else might spot it spelling out a word you don’t want it to. He may get a little heavy with the hand so it heals raised… he’s got a bit of a reputation that follows him… some people swear by him… other people haven’t had the best interactions with him as an artist…

• Wow
Reactions: 8
…. So does anybody else find it petty that she chose Gene’s birthday as the day to post & delete the person she wants us to believe she is moving in silence for?….
Also, anytime she says she has a man but won’t post him… it just makes me believe she’s just the side chick.

Reactions: 20
I need to know. What’s wrong with him? Because obviously he’s not normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The story Tracy told him: “I own my own condo in which I pay the mortgage on my own, I own a successful clothing business & a successful podcast, I’m a brand ambassador at an influencing agency and a full time dedicated mom to my amazing 3 kids”

Reality: she lives in government housing which she will never actually own or turn a profit like most investments, her “mortgage”is under $300, her clothing line resells tit from China, her podcast is tanking, her “agency” is run by her friend who pity’s her, and she resents her kids.

also.. notice as usual, NO JULIAN. we saw lunch and wine out so clearly that dude came over to have lunch, wine and a quick duck. Tracy was in her feels from finally getting dick then seeing him with her kids and couldn’t resist to post him. Once Julian and his WiLd self show up he may realize he bit off way more than he can chew. Not to mention as a man *or* women I’d be weary of a partner who’s comfortable introducing me playing daddy to her kids after such a short time. Red flag.

also w the sex trafficking why are you letting this guy snuggle up on the couch with your young bleeping daughters?!? One who’s in a sports bra and six years old?! ITS INAPPROPRIATE AND bleeping WRONG.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Tracy’s going to have to kick one of her kids out of their bedroom from him to sleepover. Oh no wait, Julian never sleeps over. She’s good. I hope Joey likes construction bedsheets!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I need to know. What’s wrong with him? Because obviously he’s not normal.
I’m gonna venture to guess he was over there to get a quick bj and in return he allowed her to post a pic of him w her kids to further give the illusion she has a man. He’s just doing his homegirl a favor

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think this guy was one of the guidos on the recent podcast episode where she asked the 3 guidos what they want in a woman! He commented on a post about it on the Bad Examples Instagram.

Also, Corey really doesn’t know how to respond to anything other than by saying “SMH”. I’m SMH’ing at that very weak response lol. Definitely disturbing that this new guy, whether he’s just her friend or more, is so close to her young daughters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yup - you are correct! I get confused by all her gentlemen callers hahaha
You're not really mistaken, I think this man was with Tracy and the kids during a pool day at a friend's house. The day Julie was there too, no?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He seems to nice and normal for her - that deffo ain’t gonna last. The Italian and the woman.
I can’t see too many of his friends and family liking her

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.