Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
powermovematt HAS to be talking about Tracy! His whole Instagram story is definitely about her!!!! Please tell me you seen it.
OMG no I haven’t seen it. Going to look now!

WOW. Powermovematt is preaching the truth! Good for him. Seems too good for Trashy. I really hope they’re not together cuz she would ruin his life with her bs.

Reactions: 10
I think her hips look huge because she's been photoshopping them to oblivion.
Def photoshopped , she always edits herself into this naturally Sicilian amazing hourglass shape that she does not know how she got so lucky to have 🙄🙄
Despite all the unedited photos we've seen of her which show her square shaped body and hip dips, she still chooses to create this imaginary body type.
It's so old and tiring to see at this point. Give it up!👏👏 Live your life as it is , since you claim to be so unbothered by what anyone thinks. 👏👏Invest all this energy and time into your kids.👏👏 Trust me, NOONE cares what body shape you have, except your delusional self.👏👏 None of your exes are punching the air every time you post a fake pic. 👏👏 They have seen the real you already. 👏👏 Regardless of seeing what you look like, its your ugly insides that drove them away. 👏👏 No surgery will ever fix that. 👏👏👏👏👏👏 Oh yeah, you posted that not too long ago. Practice what you preach.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

That is all, thank you.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I have a question. Is the original creator of this Tattle thread still here with us? The person that started this whole Trash Bag thread?

Reactions: 12
I have a question. Is the original creator of this Tattle thread still here with us? The person that started this whole Trash Bag thread?
Nope, they’re still listed as a new member… apparently haven’t been on here in years…. Unless they’re here under a different name now.

Soooo is someone not spending next summer at FCove next year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nope, they’re still listed as a new member… apparently haven’t been on here in years…. Unless they’re here under a different name now.

Soooo is someone not spending next summer at FCove next year 🤣

Thats crazy. I still remember people promoting this on Tracys lives. a few years ago. Its crazy how all these years Tracy has NOT changed one bit. Just got worse.

Reactions: 13
I doNt pHoTosHoP - these pics are beside eachother on her grid. COMPLETELY different eye colours. Such a moron

1666883594843.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No, she didn't stay very long.
I found thread #1 on August 26, 2019 by typing "i hate Tracy DiMarco" on Google 😁
but I had to abandon the account because my identity was "visible" (and maybe because I broke some rules 🙁)
And I think the first person I remember is @LadyCopper and the one that impressed me the most is @Burnitdown7 ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
OMG everyone!!! I went to the very 1st thread posted in 2019 and found Trash bags "I dont photoshop my pics" photo. Look at 2019 v. 2022 she must have discovered a new app and changed her whole face. LOL

1666893386844.png
1666893418292.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What an influencer this garbage human is! She can’t even tell her “fans” what the product name is. An actual influencer would have an Amazon store front and link their product— that’s how you make money TrAcY, you lazy twit
To be honest, I think she only knows how to be nice when she wants something or she’s masking in order to figure out what she is going to be able to gain from the people she is with; depending on the people she is with. She knows she comes off as a raging witch in her comments section, after all she’s a Scorpio so she can’t help it. (⬅ Major sarcasm)

PS
Thank you @Simiauci. I’m not exactly sure what you mean by impressed, but I do appreciate it. There are days all you ladies in here can keep me in stitches with laughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.