Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Hey girls!
I don’t post on here much, mostly read but I’d like to point out that Hippo Whale said she couldn’t do her botched tummy tuck in November because she’d have so much to do during the holidays (you know holding down the couch and filming yourself is hard work)

Que her going out to parties and what not like 4 weeks after her botched tummy tuck……but yes Water buffalo tells us more lies about how November just wasn’t possible, so you just had to do it on your littlest one’s birthday.
She's gross in every way possible. She's always full of crap. Anything she says, the truth is the opposite. What's funny is I swear she looks like she's put on 20lbs or so. I noticed it in the pics from her outing at the farm the other day and the night she wore the blue dress. Imagine getting all this work done and it's going to end up having been a waste of time. Her ass looks bigger, and not in a good way, and her chest looks smaller than what she was posting last month. It also looks like it's sagging a bit too. Incredibly strange. All her photoshopping is what I'm guessing makes it hard to understand what's going on with her body. Only Tracy can have a thigh gap and perky big boobs at 1pm, then 6 hours later, her thigh gap is gone and the boobs are sagging. 🥴😆🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29

bh3121

Yes, there are tons of activities to do in this area. We have two kids and spend tens of thousands a year between activities and multiple travel sports teams. Do we ever have free weekends or nights during the week? No. Lol. Do our kids love it and we love watching them thrive? Hell yes! It makes them friendships, us friendships, keeps them active and off the screen. Most people’s kids in Monmouth County are in multiple activities, not at the surgeon’s office. I feel so sad for her kids… how do they even relate their lives to other kids? Such a shame.

• Sad

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
A family member of mine has their International Teaching Doctorate’s meaning they can teach in ANY COUNTRY they want and they have/ do. Anyways, we got on to the subject of Common Core and he basically explained that 1) the US is playing catch up to the rest of the world when it comes to education and teaching critical thinking skills, and 2) part of the point of Common Core was so that every child is learning the same thing at or around the same time no matter what state they are in so that if you were to move from (for example) NY to Kentucky in the middle of the school year, your kids aren’t behind or ahead in the material as well as by the end of the year every kid in the US at that grade level should have learned all the same things. He also explained that the reason as adults we find it “stupid” and “frustrating” is because we were never taught even a fraction of the way children are taught now because most of us, if not all of us were finished with our K-12 education by 2010 when Common Core was rolled out. It’s the same as if your grandma who was born in 1921 was helping you with your math homework in 1997, she knows a different way than you because the teaching standards changed from when she was in elementary school to when you were in elementary school ie, your grandma never had to take a standardized test, but you did so your teachers taught you the material so you would pass the standardized test and your grandma is frustrated with helping you because you’re supposed to show all the work, but your grandma knows how to do it in their head because they were taught “mental math”… honestly, as usual, Tracy is teaching her girls that Education doesn’t matter… and that she’s not going to help them, and if she doesn’t understand it, she’s definitely not going to try for them, instead she’s going to bitch about it on social media. As usual, Tracy is leaving her kids to fend for themselves and calling NEGLECT…. The Tray Way Method of Parenting….

As usual, she’s trying to gaslight people into believing that she… a non working, barely present, divorced mom of 3 under 3…. deserves to party because she’s human and not because she has serious FOMO of what her single children free friends are doing…. As a parent, you can go to parties, bars, clubs and do shit without your kids…. It’s just when you make it a priority OVER your kids…. Then that just makes you a shit human.
Except the man you were married to/loved/started a family with...fuck him and his hardships though, right?? Lying sack of shit.
She will never admit that she bailed on Corey in his darkest of times.

JackieMichele82

I’m still catching up and I just saw this post from @figsonatoast.

“3. If her family weren’t conservative and she had no kids. You bet she would be doing 🌽 and 🌶 stuff post reality show. She just settled very early and now post divorce rely on her parents more then we might even think. Which again, Im not going to judge at all. In my culture some of us live with parents and grandparents in same houses and help each other financially with no age limits or anything. So her dad signing off on that apartment is the least pos thing imo. I started taking this chick even lees seriously once she dressed her kids up for Trump inauguration.”

Its not that she gets help from her family or that her dad Co-signed an apartment. The lies make her a POS. She claims to do everything by herself.

I bought my house by myself. I paid my bills by myself. But NOW that we transitioned my mom to living with us, she replacing appliances, cleaning my house, helping with my kids, and constantly asking what I need as if she didn’t lose her husband two months ago. But, you better be damn sure this woman is going to get all the credit because I can’t drop thousands of dollars at a time because I’m a single mom. My house was not perfectly clean nor did I have have a housekeeper paid for by my parents.

This bish acts likes she does it by herself on the daily when she doesn’t. She constantly wants credit for being a super mom, but doesn’t fill the qualifications.

This is what makes her a piece of 💩. So long as she puts it out there for the world to see, I will will be Judgey Janice McJudgerson unless she ponies up for a personality transplant with a big ass humble pie for one.😂

• Heart

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
Is this bitch for real? She’s trolling, right? Want a fucking pat on the back for doing the basics? Ughhh I can’t stand her. And happy? Sorry but those kids always look miserable with her… you can tell in their eyes.
Well mannered and kind???? Gworllllllll
We saw sky shove Jayden in Disney
We see how scared Jayden is of Julian
We see Julian wind his fist up all the time..
But they’re well mannered and kind 🤣🤣 sure bitch. Whatever you tell yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
I’m sure they asked to watch this . She’s soonfumb

She had the kids for a whole weekend so she needs to be praised for it
My son asked to watch "it" found it and everything. Guess what he ended up watching? Not an R rated movie that has scared grown ass adults, that's for sure.
Its not hard to be a parent, Tracy. 16 year olds do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

penne4yourthoughts

She really is a big girl. Not trying to shade, but wow. People would like her better if she embraced this instead of photoshopping to look half that size. Funny how her legs have doubled the size of her Disney pictures 😂.
Teasing and snark aside, one of the best things I ever did for myself was saying fuck a size tag and getting clothes that actually fit me. For years I was doing the same thing as Tracy and buying ill fitting, cheap clothes in the sizes I wish I was, or thought I was. Now, I truly couldn’t care less what size the pants or dress say. The tag could read “LOL you’re fat” and it wouldn’t matter 😂 I buy what compliments me and what makes me feel confident and comfortable. Tracy needs to learn to do the same and stop buying too small clothes and photoshopping her body and just accept who she actually is.

I just know she’s going to make some kind of “woe is me” statement today regarding our comments about her body and dress 🙄 saying we’re body shaming and bullying her. Let’s make something VERY CLEAR. Tracy has an incredible ability to paint herself into corners. We wouldn’t have shit to say if she was actually honest about what she looked like. The TRUTH is 1-she spent the past year photoshopping herself to look 60 pounds lighter and three sizes smaller than she truly is, 2-she buys clothes for the body she wishes she had and not for the body she actually has, and 3- she piled a ton of weight back on over recent several months, likely because of the frequent binge drinking.
Not every woman is meant to be skinny. Some women just have thicker frames naturally. I personally used to compete in fitness and I still needed to buy my boots from Torrid because I have a really thick frame and cankles that don’t quit! It is what it is! Fashion has evolved and Tracy could do herself a big favor if she dressed for her naturally plus size frame.

Last edited:
  • Heart

notfriends

Chatty Member
Yea and she definitely one of them lol

I need her to walk around in the projects somewhere and see her run her mouf (Tracy slang ) like dat lol

Did she not hack Craberto’s phone? Isn’t that how she found out about Michelle? How about how she found out about Corey? Isn’t this the story she told for badexamples Corey left his “iwatch” at home and she went through it? Is she stupid? Tracy, that girl is you!

• Haha

alwaysa14

Anyone else find it super creepy that she continuously posts couples making out and dry humping all over the world? It seems she reposts shit like this daily now with a “yes please”…. It’s so weird 🥴

• Haha

robotjo84

I wanted to comment on the math homework. I have a kid in second grade too so I feel the frustration on learning new math at the same time as your 7 year old...

But wtf. She regularly talks shit about the school and teachers and then turns around to buy them some trash-ass gifts. She threatens to write notes or pull the kids out if they don't like her daughters' outfits. This b stays mad, always looking for a fight, always wants to be defined by her scorpio sign. How about you take a step back and examine yourself?! She's fucking chaotic and so insecure. Don't let her tell you otherwise.

I hated that video of her talking shit right in front of Sky about her homework, I'm sure that went over really well with a child who's still learning boundaries and expressions. She always crosses off the curse words in her IG stories but easily cusses in front of her kid, gtfo of here clown.

• Heart

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
I have never recorded myself sucking on a lollipop for social media. The amount of times I’ve seen this 35 year old sucking on a lollipop is concerning. It’s not cute.
I'm actually confused by it, because she constantly does it. Is this a new trend to suck on lollipops in bars?? I've heard of people sucking on lollipops when they've done certain drugs, but in all my years of going out I've never seen anyone randomly sucking on a lollipop in a bar. I wonder where she finds sugar free keto blow pops. 🥴 Knowing Tracy, she probably read somewhere that men will be drawn to the aroma of her green apple, grape, etc breath. Fkin weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 27