Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this girls been doing lip blushing since January.. for $150 clearly out of her house. Does Tracy have a botched jobs only requirement bc this doesn’t even remotely look sanitary. You are getting your lips tattooed essentially and this girl took her dusty towel out of her linen closet and sprawled all her tit out on display like it’s some top of the line set up in her basement apartment. W the trash bag open right by trashys head 🤣🤣 Omggg. This girl couldn’t touch me w a ten foot pole let alone w a needle.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
So this girls been doing lip blushing since January.. for $150 clearly out of her house. Does Tracy have a botched jobs only requirement bc this doesn’t even remotely look sanitary. You are getting your lips tattooed essentially and this girl took her dusty towel out of her linen closet and sprawled all her tit out on display like it’s some top of the line set up in her basement apartment. W the trash bag open right by trashys head 🤣🤣 Omggg. This girl couldn’t touch me w a ten foot pole let alone w a needle.
not the face towel 🤣🤣 and $150?!? Including touch-up? Lip Blushing averages about $500 in my area. I wouldn’t even consider someone offering that price cause I wouldn’t trust it..

Also, didn’t the girl who microblade her brows have a similar name? Beautymarkedink or something and the lip chick is michelle_beautymark. I wonder if this is the same girl just different service 🤔 either way, her lip filler really said SEE YA and evacuated her actual lips and have now landed in moustache town.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20221021-100609_Instagram.jpg

Says the woman who lets her small kids watch horror films and claims they love them! Make it make sense

Should the posts not be marks as an ad? Or are the companies not actually paying her and she is just touting for some influencer work? Don't think I've ever seen her mark anything as an ad and here in the UK you can get in trouble for that

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1666879
Says the woman who lets her small kids watch horror films and claims they love them! Make it make sense

Should the posts not be marks as an ad? Or are the companies not actually paying her and she is just touting for some influencer work? Don't think I've ever seen her mark anything as an ad and here in the UK you can get in trouble for that
… nobody & I mean NOBODY would have raided the school… sit down Ms. Mob Wife wanna be. People would do exactly what hey did, go complain somewhere and have them arrested…. And which one is it… are your kids into all things spooky or are they normal kids who fear tit… cause if I remember correctly Ms. Clout Chaser…. Multiple times you’ve claimed your kids like all things spook and horror and everytime your kids show us that’s a lie. Sit the duck down and shut the duck up with this fake outrage as if you’re an active and present momma bear.

once or twice she has said that boom bod was an ad, other than that she almost never states that what she is “promoting” is an ad, she’s basically almost never endorsed by anybody to even make money for her “ads”

Reactions: 32
She is so vain it’s unreal. She acts like she thinks she’s God’s gift, when in reality she’s a low budget, broke loser, who couldn’t keep a husband, and is the type of mom that any respectable adult cringes at and won’t let their kids play with her kids. Believe me there are so many women in her town that run thousands of circles around her; she is nothing but trash. I can’t imagine as a woman in my thirties, a wife, and a mom getting any satisfaction of doing nothing all day but go from procedure to procedure, posting memes, and random hook ups all of the time. Like it’s laughable that’s all her life is. She is setting the worst example for her children. Her low income housing is nothing to write home about.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
lip brushing is $600 over here!she should go get a check up, bc I can promise she has many infections from the underground procedures she’s gotten 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This is why she gets triggered by the likes of Olivia, Breille & Michelle as they are what she is not.
Quality clothes
Nice apartments (Breille & Michelle own - not affordable housing) Olivia rents high end.
Good jobs
Self sufficient
Independent
Independent thinkers
Not reliant on IG etc for praise and an ego massage.
Productive
Better choices for the men that were in her life - they ALL upgraded.
Better parental figures / i e they are more child friendly/orientated
Adult enough to move on and not be PeTtY

lip brushing is $600 over here!she should go get a check up, bc I can promise she has many infections from the underground procedures she’s gotten 🥴
She is one big infection 👏 👏 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Something I’ve noticed..

the more procedures she gets done, the more she facetunes and photoshops her pictures. She gets her boobs done and photoshops contour and cleavage on them. She gets a tummy tuck and she photoshops abs onto herself. She gets her lips done and used FaceTune to morph into a whole new person.

she’s the most insecure women on the planet and THAT Trashy is why you’re single (well one of many reasons but I digress). You hate yourself and it shows and everyone can see it. Normally I’d feel bad but she’s a horrible mother, daughter, friend and human so I guess it’s karma but this girls gonna morph herself into Darcy & Stacey level botched and still be FaceTuning herself into Kim K at age 50 and it shows

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Something I’ve noticed..

the more procedures she gets done, the more she facetunes and photoshops her pictures. She gets her boobs done and photoshops contour and cleavage on them. She gets a tummy tuck and she photoshops abs onto herself. She gets her lips done and used FaceTune to morph into a whole new person.

she’s the most insecure women on the planet and THAT Trashy is why you’re single (well one of many reasons but I digress). You hate yourself and it shows and everyone can see it. Normally I’d feel bad but she’s a horrible mother, daughter, friend and human so I guess it’s karma but this girls gonna morph herself into Darcy & Stacey level botched and still be FaceTuning herself into Kim K at age 50 and it shows
Good point!
I would really like someone to meet her and tell us (real photo in support) what she really looks like.

Reactions: 16
… nobody & I mean NOBODY would have raided the school… sit down Ms. Mob Wife wanna be. People would do exactly what hey did, go complain somewhere and have them arrested…. And which one is it… are your kids into all things spooky or are they normal kids who fear tit… cause if I remember correctly Ms. Clout Chaser…. Multiple times you’ve claimed your kids like all things spook and horror and everytime your kids show us that’s a lie. Sit the duck down and shut the duck up with this fake outrage as if you’re an active and present momma bear.

once or twice she has said that boom bod was an ad, other than that she almost never states that what she is “promoting” is an ad, she’s basically almost never endorsed by anybody to even make money for her “ads”
Tracy wouldn't even know this was happening to go and storm a school. She's not there or aware of anything happening in her children's classrooms. Mama Enabler Maloney would have to tell over a glass of cheap ass wine at a playground at 1 PM.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yea ok her clingy ass
Dear Trashy

Because you are insecure and lack confidence your stuck in your 14 year old head, you need to grow mentally & emotionally.
Your a woman that NEEDS to have a man to feel complete your needy and superficial.
Until you can feel happy with yourself you will ALWAYS depend on a man to make you feel happy.

Reactions: 11
Tracy wouldn't even know this was happening to go and storm a school. She's not there or aware of anything happening in her children's classrooms. Mama Enabler Maloney would have to tell over a glass of cheap ass wine at a playground at 1 PM.
She’s definitely got no idea what’s actually going on in the classroom and just shows up when her mother tells her to. It definitely shows that’s how she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s sad really. We can create literally any life we want, and this is the life she made for herself. She was raised as a spoiled brat with a sense of entitlement and really thought as an adult people would continue to cater to her ass. She’s like a child who was raised by wolves. Now that’s she’s an old ass adult she doesn’t know how to act and her poor kids have to suffer through her mental health issues

Reactions: 26
It’s sad really. We can create literally any life we want, and this is the life she made for herself. She was raised as a spoiled brat with a sense of entitlement and really thought as an adult people would continue to cater to her ass. She’s like a child who was raised by wolves. Now that’s she’s an old ass adult she doesn’t know how to act and her poor kids have to suffer through her mental health issues
She is a big example of why I moved out of Jersey and live in a city. Her kids are already brats and act entitled, wasn’t she bragging how Jayden got kicked out from her bus route for being a bully? Tracy embodies and glamorizes concept of bullying and her middle kid is watching. She has a little girl with anger issues because she was born into a house with a mom who is constantly angry and complaining. What do you expect? Having a type A child when you act and embody that trailer trash life around your kids?
Tracy thinks she has so much culture with motorboating those italian flags between her chichis but in reality, she’s so uncultured its pathetic . Those kids will either copy her behavior in a way she won’t like or be the opposite of what she wants them to be. If she only had one kid, it would be the same thing. Tracy is the type of parent who’s kids would be ravaging through a store and she won’t even blink about it and then reward them with an ice cream so they can shut up and she could be on her phone watching tiktoks.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.