Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1665992does she not realize this photo was posted by TSA and referencing passengers trying to smuggle drugs on planes? It has nothing to do with trick or treating except for the caption which is clearly a joke. Who posts tit to their stories without even double checking where it came from? As if people aren't paranoid enough, now she's spreading misinformation 🙄
Its a reason for her to not take her kids trick or treating and to go out instead

• Wow
Reactions: 22
WHAT are these outfits?!? Who wears this to a day-time bridal shower in a backyard?!? They all look like they’re going to some cheap, side road club 🤦🏻‍♀️ Tracy and her entire crew are such narcissists they need to have eyes on them at all times, no matter WHOSE day it is.
They look like a bunch of fake lipped old Reece's wrappers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another day. Another procedure. Meanwhile she is still unhappy with herself and her daughter has not had a birthday party. Great mom.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Been MIA lately because of life but just wanted to pop in here and let you lovely ladies know that i messaged the candle company from my personal IG (I know rookie mistake) that she was a known racist and why are they working with her. Well they in turn gave her my IG handle and she bleeping blocked me. What reputable company does this?!? They can go duck themselves and I will be reporting them to the BBB.
CEFFA8C6-21F9-4451-8ACD-2CC2AAA20125.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Wash your hands, scrub underneath your nails you nasty TRASHBAG!! OR Get a new set of nails, and take off those dirty talons! 🤢🤢🤢🤮
A9AFAB67-3ED3-4A87-866B-9CB6523B7D05.png
you wish you actually looked like this!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
LMFAO! She went hard on photoshopping her neck and jawline to look slim. I love how her hair “naturally” flows with the frame of her face haha! Because using FaceTune could never cause that! This witch is psychotic

Sorry… it was done today. Woof.
And THIS is why Jayden did not/will not have a birthday party. Mommy’s calendar is full getting procedures done with the money that should’ve been used toward the party. First class bleep

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Its a reason for her to not take her kids trick or treating and to go out instead
Thought the exact same thing. She's laying the groud work down to explain why she won't take them trick or treating. Is it her weekend this year? Part of me hopes it is, but at the same time, the kids will have a blast at the Eps home, so I'd rather them go there. I wonder how many Halloween parties she'll be at this year. I cannot wait for her costumes. tit show. Meanwhile the kids will be in some cheap costume she threw together. Hopefully not, we'll see. I remember when she used to put so much effort into Halloween costumes for her and her kids. Now it's just her. Pitiful. Sad.

Reactions: 19
Thought the exact same thing. She's laying the groud work down to explain why she won't take them trick or treating. Is it her weekend this year? Part of me hopes it is, but at the same time, the kids will have a blast at the Eps home, so I'd rather them go there. I wonder how many Halloween parties she'll be at this year. I cannot wait for her costumes. tit show. Meanwhile the kids will be in some cheap costume she threw together. Hopefully not, we'll see. I remember when she used to put so much effort into Halloween costumes for her and her kids. Now it's just her. Pitiful. Sad.
Kids will be with Corey on Halloween Weekend, but Halloween falls on Monday so sadly, they’re stuck with their birther…. Hopefully she’ll make the drive up to her parents and the kids can go trick or treating by her parents…. I’m sure Danielle will make an appearance and babysit so Tracy can go to some party.

Reactions: 15
Tracy posted the pic of that guy with the sole purpose of having it get sent to Corey. Because Corey doesn't give a tit about her and won’t look at her page. Along with her commenting on the post about being kissed for two hours, that she’s “about to be”. 🙄 She truly is stunted mentally, she lives her life like she’s in high school.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
How does her pics of her lip blushing look pink but when she posts they’re magically nude/brown?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1665992does she not realize this photo was posted by TSA and referencing passengers trying to smuggle drugs on planes? It has nothing to do with trick or treating except for the caption which is clearly a joke. Who posts tit to their stories without even double checking where it came from? As if people aren't paranoid enough, now she's spreading misinformation 🙄
Report her stories for false information.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.