Tracy DiMarco Maloney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never understood superstitious types. It's always the ones with nothing enviable protecting themselves and whatnot. Damn, if evil eye worked, world's billionaires would be broke af, like her comments state.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So someone asked what nationality she is and she replied “european” was that one of ya’ll?! 🤣🤣🤷🏻‍♀️ Mostly irish and a dash of Italian, with maybe something else mixed in Is more like it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The only italian is her grandmother (on her mom's side) and i believe she herself was born here in the US, but could be wrong...Her maternal grandpa is 'Schroeder,' which I believe is ... German? and her father is clearly Irish. At most she's 25% italian...

So someone asked what nationality she is and she replied “european” was that one of ya’ll?! 🤣🤣🤷🏻‍♀️ Mostly irish and a dash of Italian, with maybe something else mixed in Is more like it 😉

Reactions: 5
The only italian is her grandmother (on her mom's side) and i believe she herself was born here in the US, but could be wrong...Her maternal grandpa is 'Schroeder,' which I believe is ... German? and her father is clearly Irish. At most she's 25% italian...
oh i know 🤣😉 just proving she is fake af and trying to sound exotic

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yo!!! I just saw that. She's totally reading this thread lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"Why can't mothers support each other like they did in club bathrooms" lmao. Because witch you can't own up to who you are. No clue what kind of Tracy we're supporting today. Italian? Dimarco? Married? Nostril no nostril? I mean the list is endless. Say who you are! Own it! Stoping faking it for Instagram. Walk in be like "hi I'm Tracy Maloney. There ain't no gap between my thighs. This is me. Raw uncensored me" you would gain wild support. But when you continue to be the fat dirty c u next Tuesday who the hell wants to support that?! Get over yourself!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She must be reading this thread. Omg. Seriously, everyday I expect a selfie with the black tank top now. 😆
I do think she’s reading it and that’s why she stopped saying she’s Italian all of a sudden. Now she’s “European”. Why does it have to be a mystery? Why so embarrassed of your roots?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do think she’s reading it and that’s why she stopped saying she’s Italian all of a sudden. Now she’s “European”. Why does it have to be a mystery? Why so embarrassed of your roots?
People have told her about it and she acted like she didn’t care but we all know she can’t help herself. It’s not like she’s famous with countless articles about her this is easy to find lol

Reactions: 2
European?! Like wtf does that even mean. That's it, from now on I'm North American 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Idol for fashion ?????? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
View attachment 92337
Well, it won’t cost much to imitate her fashion. Her current wardrobe only consists of a few items 😂🤣 . How on earth could this person say “I swear we have the same personality” who says things like that?! 🤭🥴

She must be reading this thread. Omg. Seriously, everyday I expect a selfie with the black tank top now. 😆
Me too!

Hey Tequila Tray 🙋🏻‍♀️ could you mix it up a bit and maybe wear a red vest tomorrow? I think it’ll bring out your European nostrils more as we can’t seem to see them in your pics anymore 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
https://www.familytreenow.com/records/people/schroeder/catherine/xwj2hiubvbybgcdgi8sfjq her grandmothers name is Catherine.She is not a Dimarco anywhere. The only Italian tie she has

Upon further investigation,it looks like she stole the name off of a woman that has passed recently.But,if you follow her tree you will see Catherine Concetta is her grandmothers name.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.