Tracy DiMarco Maloney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 92695
Always has to make it about her first. She is only posting that for everyone else to read and say how wonderful and supportive she is - which they bleeping do cos some of her ‘fans’ are so pathetic. If she really cared for his well-being, she’d pick up the phone and ask if he was okay in private. The way she put 🖤friends at the end does make me think she has someone else.
Pretty sure she’s the last person he wants encouragement or advice from. Like she’s so putting on this mask like she’s such good friends with him yet her stories tell something different. She makes half of it about her when it shows her as the victim but said nothing about herself when it came throwing Corey under the bus on her podcast regarding their marriage. I’m sure he’s no angel but she victimizes herself so much🙄 It’s always how she’s perceived

Oh here are her followers on Coreys post commenting on her comment reply blowing smoke up her ass how she’s such a great compassionate person.🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
View attachment 92695
Always has to make it about her first. She is only posting that for everyone else to read and say how wonderful and supportive she is - which they bleeping do cos some of her ‘fans’ are so pathetic. If she really cared for his well-being, she’d pick up the phone and ask if he was okay in private. The way she put 🖤friends at the end does make me think she has someone else.
EXACTLY!!!!! My thoughts exactly!!! Had to make it about her 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Guess we need a new thread shall we name it Tracy Maloney next 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Come on Tracy!! Again NOT fooling anyone! How you conveniently cut off your belly by using this angle! Trying to act like you are this bad witch 🙄
Let’s get a unedited real side view.
Also stop the fake Instagram tit where you’re this supportive soon to be ex wife to Corey. You reek of pathetic.

Yeah I wanna stay in the thread so who starts a new one?

Phoney Baloney Tracy Malone? 🤣 new thread name? Lol

Maloney**

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree Corey would have played his part in the divorce but how she is behaving now is just crass and deeply hurtful. Posting all of these stupid memes that are negative about Corey and these thirst traps is just so overly mean and bullying. She hasn’t changed, she’s still that vile person from the Jerseylicious days. She’s lucky one of Corey’s sisters don’t beat her up.
I completely agree. He obviously has some big regrets so she can stop being such an awful witch about it. Even if they’re getting divorced that’s still her kid’s father she could be a little more respectful of that. If the main reason they’re getting divorced is because of “a difference in love languages” they could have worked on it. He seemed like he wanted to work on it. Even if they are completely done I don’t know how she can write “caring” comments on his Instagram then light him up on her podcast/Instagram. What if her kids see all that one day? It’s amazing how someone can be SO self absorbed, that they really can’t see how any of this could impact the people around them.

Reactions: 5
Guess we need a new thread shall we name it Tracy Maloney next 😂
For her to be acting the way she is I think she is with someone else or is talking to a guy and that’s why she could careless about Corey. I feel like she couldn’t officially move on from Corey until she met someone. Like the monkey bar syndrome, you don’t just swing to the next bar without feeling confident in your grip to move forward especially when you have baggage. Shes showing off for somebody trying to gain attention on her pictures, posts and memes. Didn’t she say they were going to co-parent for holidays and with it being Corey’s birthday wouldn’t she be the there spending the day with him so the kids don’t find it weird because they don’t know about the divorce? I don’t feel like any mom/wife could just tell their husband to leave without having some other guy talking in her ear. I truly feel bad for the kids. Both her and Corey seem very immature.

Reactions: 6
She acts like a teenager, and wtf is she wearing today.... a bathing suit?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone please start a new thread, it wont let me, i think because im so new :)

Love this thread!

Reactions: 2
Come on Tracy!! Again NOT fooling anyone! How you conveniently cut off your belly by using this angle! Trying to act like you are this bad witch 🙄
Also stop the fake Instagram tit where you’re this supportive soon to be ex wife to Corey. You reek of pathetic.

Maloney**
And she edited her arm. Her arms are huge in reality

Reactions: 4
For her to be acting the way she is I think she is with someone else or is talking to a guy and that’s why she could careless about Corey. I feel like she couldn’t officially move on from Corey until she met someone. Like the monkey bar syndrome, you don’t just swing to the next bar without feeling confident in your grip to move forward especially when you have baggage. Shes showing off for somebody trying to gain attention on her pictures, posts and memes. Didn’t she say they were going to co-parent for holidays and with it being Corey’s birthday wouldn’t she be the there spending the day with him so the kids don’t find it weird because they don’t know about the divorce? I don’t feel like any mom/wife could just tell their husband to leave without having some other guy talking in her ear. I truly feel bad for the kids. Both her and Corey seem very immature.
She’s so full of it! I don’t believe non of her convenient conversations.

View attachment 92705
Is she sticking her tongue out at us Tattlers in her (shock) black vest? 👋🏻 Plus why does this pic look like she has two right arms ?!
I’m hoping now that Corey has stated he’s struggling and depressed she’ll stop posting tit that’s clearly directed at how much of a duck up he’s been and destroying his character on her podcast.
Whilst I’m no fan of his, I’m sure that she’s twice as mean and spiteful as he is and if he is feeling low, then it shows how much of a cruel witch she is, slating him for all to see/hear one minute and then playing the ‘I’m so caring act, I’m here for you’ the next.
Is this a bathing suit top?

Ughh anything to make Corey jelaous a pic with 2 guys Wow she is petty This is a nice place and she has to go dress like a hooker Really! shows how desperate she is 🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
That guy is def her dad they look exactly alike! have y’all seen the latest pic? She’s DEF trolling us at this point. The photoshop is off the chain. I literally cannot.

Reactions: 1
Can someone post a pic of her dad? I don’t have Facebook. Also she’s just posted this

Compare that to the one from the other day, she’s so dumb does she not realise the size difference
She definitely snooping here 🤣 yikes!! But it’s a small improvement tho. This pic today is much more closer to her real size. Except she blurred out her belly pooch!! Don’t worry Tracy, you will thank us one day when you finally show the really you!! We would respect you more. But even though you a lot bigger in this new pic, I see you still messed with it. You hips looks ridiculous and you blurred your belly. One day! But this ain’t it sis.

Imagine being the person that took the photo then seeing the edited version.. I just wouldn't dare.
It's embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone post a pic of her dad? I don’t have Facebook. Also she’s just posted this

Compare that to the one from the other day, she’s so dumb does she not realise the size difference
Lol can she breathe with that girdle , her hips look huge a little bit of cellulite showing , she is shame of her legs always hiding them with those long boots, She did give her self a waist 🤦🏻‍♀️ smh

Reactions: 4

Maloney**
She looks HORRENDOUS here holy tit

That obese sloppy troll blocked me because someone asked her nationality and I said “i think Irish” what a lose cooch hoe. I hope she trips on her face. That’s all :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She looks HORRENDOUS here holy tit

That obese sloppy troll blocked me because someone asked her nationality and I said “i think Irish” what a lose cooch hoe. I hope she trips on her face. That’s all :)
Omgosh that was you I saw that lol, I was thinking Oh no Tracy is probably gonna block her and she did What a baby she is All that body with baby brain smh

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.