Tracy DiMarco Maloney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
48341D79-13AD-49D4-800D-E4CB604206EA.jpeg

(From Tara’s page a while back). How Tracy really looks without make up on 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They prob have to play nice till the divorce is final...then the claws come out. I can see them being superrrrrrrrr petty towards each other. I hope they broadcast it all for our viewing pleasure.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
D4B43BA6-C957-40BE-9A89-D9726B5365DD.jpeg

omg 🤦🏻‍♀️ another selfie with the tits bout to fall out of her tank (BLACK TANK TOP AGAIN)seriously..is she trying to rope Corey back in lmao cuz these posts are pathetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she just made peace with being fat, started eating better/working out, took better care of her skin (she has a lot of sun damage), being nicer... she could make some serious money on her glow up. She would probably feel so much better and not be so insecure.

Reactions: 11
Lmao even Olivia called it!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know if Tracy or even Corey or the girls have actually learned ALS and use it or do they rely on the implants?

Also, the party on activation day is that something the hospital does for all patients or was that something Tracy did herself.

She’s wanting his attention & apparently it’s not working! AHA

Tell me, Olivia isn’t flawless & stunning!! 😍✅💯🥂
This is a good pic of Olivia , but she’s look terrible in recent years. Way too much plastic surgery.

Reactions: 2
I would love to see a HD, full body, unedited photo of her.

I saw on one of Corey's posts someone said his side chick was going to reveal herself soon. Hmmmmmmmmmm...........
Wow good looking out! What post?? I’m super curious!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.