Tracy DiMarco Maloney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omgosh that was you I saw that lol, I was thinking Oh no Tracy is probably gonna block her and she did What a baby she is All that body with baby brain smh
And I held my tongue bc I was gonna day “this fake ass Italian is really Irish” but I didn’t ! Haha I’m assume she’s on here and correlated the comment to someone in here. Oh well! Considering I run a few instagrams for work I still can check on her flabby ass running around hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She looks HORRENDOUS here holy tit

That obese sloppy troll blocked me because someone asked her nationality and I said “i think Irish” what a lose cooch hoe. I hope she trips on her face. That’s all :)
I saw you comment that!! Are you bleeping kidding me?!?! She blocked you because you said Irish?!?! What did the Irish do to that cow?!?! Well this proves! She will not have anyone trying to shatter her perfect image she has in her head of being Italian!! Omg! What a phoney! now she is trying to act like she is the best co parent ever to live!! Dude Tracy! This is NOT about you asshole! It’s Corey’s birthday!!! Also mind you the day his father passed as well! Back the duck off! You so called walked away and are done you don’t get to play the main woman in his life now! He has his mother, sisters and baby girls now. C u next Tuesday on your way out the door.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Hey if you guys wana see her photos unblurred..use the structure edit thing on Instagram. She blurs her photos so much. Example:
15662B5E-ADDD-45A7-95E2-980A546E5B7E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She will always keep the name DiMarco as that's her brand name since the show, I don't think she will ever advertise that she is Maloney even after the divorce, but she will sure get rid of Eps/Epstein. Won't be long until Corey's name is off the wall art as no new man will want to see another man's name in the house where he will be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.