Tracy DiMarco Maloney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her head looks huge with all those extensions, she looks older than Tara. Since she's a "hair stylist " why not try new styles, and she does the same with the girls hair always down not brushed. They only wear hair up or in braids with Tara.
View attachment 91900
That hair is awful, she should bring her poof back lol, her hair lately is just not doing her any favors. It was so cute when it was lighter and shoulder length, I think when she was pregnant with sky. Her face looks so puffy, I don’t get it! 😩

Reactions: 4
That hair is awful, she should bring her poof back lol, her hair lately is just not doing her any favors. It was so cute when it was lighter and shoulder length, I think when she was pregnant with sky. Her face looks so puffy, I don’t get it! 😩
she had that hair when pregnant with Jayden 👏🏼 The hair now is a big old mess

Reactions: 5
Surprise surprise ... Tara only has Skylar out and about, the “perfect” child ... anyone remember when she used to take her to like little gym or something every week? Jayden definitely never got anything like that.

Reactions: 2
Surprise surprise ... Tara only has Skylar out and about, the “perfect” child ... anyone remember when she used to take her to like little gym or something every week? Jayden definitely never got anything like that.
I feel so bad for Jayden.... and honestly I think Jayden is much cuter than Skylar

Reactions: 4
She’s so bleeping annoying. This is what she does all day. Sit her fat ass on her couch and post stupid, pathetic, thirsty ass tit lmao. I wanna tell her off so bad but then I’ll get blocked and I want to see the tit show that is about to unravel in her life 🤣 sometimes I feel bad for talking tit about her on a forum like this but then I remember how much of an ASSHOLE and a witch she is to people who like and dislike her. She’s needs to get off her high horse cause that horse is breakin downnnnn.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
92739985-8334-430E-841F-7448C33A737D.png
Yeah poor you having THOUSANDS of guys messaging you. I don’t buy for one minute her inbox is flooded. The majority of her followers are fake and the rest are mainly females following her because of Jerseylicious/BE/tattle 🤣

• Haha
She’s so bleeping annoying. This is what she does all day. Sit her fat ass on her couch and post stupid, pathetic, thirsty ass tit lmao. I wanna tell her off so bad but then I’ll get blocked and I want to see the tit show that is about to unravel in her life 🤣 sometimes I feel bad for talking tit about her on a forum like this but then I remember how much of an ASSHOLE and a witch she is to people who like and dislike her. She’s needs to get off her high horse cause that horse is breakin downnnnn.
my only issue is how fake af she’s been for years now ... that’s why i don’t feel bad🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
me too! I’d love to post something but it would get deleted in 0.3 seconds as she’s glued to her phone and I’d be blocked and there’s no way I’m missing out on her posts when Corey reveals his new, younger, sexier girlfriend 🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tracy’s, definitely a THIRSTY woman HOE!

• Haha
I would love to see a HD, full body, unedited photo of her.

I saw on one of Corey's posts someone said his side chick was going to reveal herself soon. Hmmmmmmmmmm...........

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I saw on one of Corey's posts someone said his side chick was going to reveal herself soon. Hmmmmmmmmmm...........
Oooooooh I can’t see this.

Reactions: 2
That’s deffo a tattler but I bet Corey has been advised not to post anything until the divorce and everything is finalised so she can’t use anything against him. Infact, thinking about it- she’s probably posting all that tit just to get a reaction off him. I bloody wish he would respond though 🤭

the closest we got to what she really looks like, is the Bad Examples Halloween pics 😂

• Haha
9C56DF11-311D-442F-B296-7BB1385329AC.jpeg

pic from 2018 on coreys page. This pic is awful.Look at the edit on her legs and boobs. Her boobs look so cartoonish.

• Haha
I've said this before, too!! Not just that, but the grandparents? They always took/continue to take Skylar on vacations, but never Jayden. It's very obvious that Jayden is not the favorite, even though she's so adorable.

I honestly have a hard time on here with all of the Tara-loving. Yes, we should check politics at the door, but man, does that family have some gnarly-ass political views. During the peak of the negative media about Trump locking kids in cages at the border, etc, she recorded herself watching it on the TV and stated 'should've come here legally, too bad.' I remember that stuck out to me, because this woman's last name is EPSTEIN, like, the original refugees, you know? Damn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.