Tracy DiMarco Maloney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Corey never with the kids lately? Isn’t it his weekend?

Reactions: 3
Why is Corey never with the kids lately? Isn’t it his weekend?
I thought that was really weird too. I’m not surprised though, he’s always been more into doing his own thing than being with his family. I think that played a role in their divorce. They’ve always kind of lead separate lives. I don’t think they’ve ever even been on a family vacation together? I could be wrong though. It’s also strange that Tracy use to constantly post pics of the kids and she hasn’t as much lately. I think she has a boyfriend or had one and is having problems with him.

Reactions: 5
Corey just posted saying he doesn’t want to celebrate his birthday cos he’s too depressed..

Oh and hey Tracy 😁

Tracy DiMarco Eps Maloney Baloney

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm cringing here. "I'm live to about 550 thousand people right now"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh dear, the nostrils have disappeared again👃🏻
A1CA07B7-559B-4A36-A156-96E6AB200AB5.png

I'm cringing here. "I'm live to about 550 thousand people right now"
😂🤣 that would mean every follower she has was watching her live video at that moment 😅 and she’s added 10,000 on to that figure. Plus, we know you’ve bought about two thirds of the followers anyway.

Also, I’m so glad she’s back in uniform.

• Haha
I agree Corey would have played his part in the divorce but how she is behaving now is just crass and deeply hurtful. Posting all of these stupid memes that are negative about Corey and these thirst traps is just so overly mean and bullying. She hasn’t changed, she’s still that vile person from the Jerseylicious days. She’s lucky one of Corey’s sisters don’t beat her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1DF28187-B861-4EA1-9821-B8B76007E1FE.png

So she was asked to a 16th birthday party and she spent her time sat on her ass, drinking, probably ignoring all the other guests cos she thinks she’s A-list, she’s posting live videos from the kids event, criticising the music, filming guests dancing and having a good time without their consent to 550,000 people (jokes 🤪), she managed to mention Corey cos she’s still so obsessed but thank goodness (for all our sakes) she didn’t go through with her threat to twerk if certain songs came on phew 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pretty sure she’s at a sweet 16. You’re an adult at a kids party. Act like the adult. I remember we thought we were super cool talking about blow jobs in high school. It’s so weird how she just never matured passed 17.
Yes it is a sweet 16. i think she did her hair & makeup, but she isnt with any of her family or usual friends ... so just a random guest?

Reactions: 2
Her last name is definitely Maloney because when she had Jayden the card in the hospital said “baby girl Maloney”. If he’s not her bio father then he must have adopted her. But people have said that on the RHWONJ divorce podcast she kept saying her parents are married so she doesn’t know much about it. So I don’t think k he’s the stepfather
Tracy actually looks a lot like him. Same chin dimple.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 92532
So she was asked to a 16th birthday party and she spent her time sat on her ass, drinking, probably ignoring all the other guests cos she thinks she’s A-list, she’s posting live videos from the kids event, criticising the music, filming guests dancing and having a good time without their consent to 550,000 people (jokes 🤪), she managed to mention Corey cos she’s still so obsessed but thank goodness (for all our sakes) she didn’t go through with her threat to twerk if certain songs came on phew 😌

Reactions: 1
Omg did anyone see the comment she wrote in coreys birthday meme? It’s cringeworthy. “I’m here if you want to talk or need friends” or something of the sort. She’s acting like they are complete strangers and why not text that to him?? It’s all such a show

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Damn, Tracy’s so fckn ugly! Looking like a scarecrow & a witch at the same time! 😱

Omg did anyone see the comment she wrote in coreys birthday meme? It’s cringeworthy. “I’m here if you want to talk or need friends” or something of the sort. She’s acting like they are complete strangers and why not text that to him?? It’s all such a show
Coreys probably, depressed because of her! The nerve. Smh

Reactions: 8
View attachment 92532
I doubt she can dance much like she just doesn’t ever look like she has the energy to do much of anything. I would love seeing her thug side this coming from someone whose actually grown up in the hood and lives In a huge city notorious for that life style I would love to witness this🤣 then Calling herself A divorce women has papers even really been filed? The way she’s posting crying pics like “say something I’m giving up on you” it’s got me confused. Then to top it off she’s at a clients party pretty sure they hired her for hair and makeup that’s why she said she was there so to sit there and complain about the music on a live like how professional! Also last time I joined a live it was 200 ppl then dropped to just me so relax girl you’ve never had 500,000 ppl watching you live you cant even get half that many likes on a pic

Damn, Tracy’s so fckn ugly! Looking like a scarecrow & a witch at the same time! 😱

Coreys probably, depressed because of her! The nerve. Smh
She probably needed the pipe and he’s all that’s available

• Haha
She’s so dumb because there are people who make serious cash from Instagram. She has the platform to be brining in a full time salary from sponsors and adds. But it’ll never happen for her because she’s so fake. The accounts that make good money are either the ones who keep it totally real or the ones who are filtered but everything is perfect. She’s neither but weirdly thinks she’s both. I just watched a super nanny episode about a family whose completely supported by the moms instagram/blog and the father quit his job because of it. She has all the tools if she could just be a real human. But she hates herself too much to keep it real.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
ABFEAFDB-7FAC-46E5-B1AE-203A8390A12F.jpeg

Always has to make it about her first. She is only posting that for everyone else to read and say how wonderful and supportive she is - which they bleeping do cos some of her ‘fans’ are so pathetic. If she really cared for his well-being, she’d pick up the phone and ask if he was okay in private. The way she put 🖤friends at the end does make me think she has someone else.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 92695
Always has to make it about her first. She is only posting that for everyone else to read and say how wonderful and supportive she is - which they bleeping do cos some of her ‘fans’ are so pathetic. If she really cared for his well-being, she’d pick up the phone and ask if he was okay in private. The way she put 🖤friends at the end does make me think she has someone else.
100% should have been a text

We can all see that you’re using that flame to cover how absolutely huge your thigh is there. It’s pouring over on to her belly. And I guess she used witch craft on her hair today since she doesn’t use heat on it 🙄🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
CBB43601-FC92-4B5D-A2F7-F957E029A77B.png

Is she sticking her tongue out at us Tattlers in her (shock) black vest? 👋🏻 Plus why does this pic look like she has two right arms ?!
I’m hoping now that Corey has stated he’s struggling and depressed she’ll stop posting tit that’s clearly directed at how much of a duck up he’s been and destroying his character on her podcast.
Whilst I’m no fan of his, I’m sure that she’s twice as mean and spiteful as he is and if he is feeling low, then it shows how much of a cruel witch she is, slating him for all to see/hear one minute and then playing the ‘I’m so caring act, I’m here for you’ the next.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.