Tracy DiMarco Maloney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Tara has the kids again ... damn Corey and her have it easy. Must be nice

Reactions: 4
If, I didn’t have kids. I’d go get my nieces & nephews. I do agree with you, Tracy complains that she needs a break when she gets more than enough help from Tara! Corey, I have no words. 🤨

Reactions: 6
Tara and the kids probably doing Tracy’s weekly shop. She’s too much of a celeb and too busy posting filtered selfies to fetch her own groceries.
Other than the podcast, what does she actually do? She makes out she has 4 jobs but she always seems to be be lazing at home.

Reactions: 3
Tara and the kids probably doing Tracy’s weekly shop. She’s too much of a celeb and too busy posting filtered selfies to fetch her own groceries.
Other than the podcast, what does she actually do? She makes out she has 4 jobs but she always seems to be be lazing at home.
Tracy’s full time job is holding up her sagging tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I go think she’s reading this post. Did you guys see all three kids were pretending to eat a banana. No one bit it. Also, she’s no showing her boobs and is now claiming a broad ethnicity. Tracy, stop feeding the kids so much junk! Is Julian in therapy?

Reactions: 3
who did this?? 🤣🤣🤣 I love how her stupid Baddies tries to defend her! The second comment makes zero sense!! Idiots 😂

Never mind I see what she was trying to say, some punctuation would of helped. I swear these baddies think if they defend Tracy she is gonna DM their asses and say hey girl, thanks. Let’s hang out! 😂😂😂

Attachments

Hold on, Mark Maloney is Tracy’s stepfather?
Her last name is definitely Maloney because when she had Jayden the card in the hospital said “baby girl Maloney”. If he’s not her bio father then he must have adopted her. But people have said that on the RHWONJ divorce podcast she kept saying her parents are married so she doesn’t know much about it. So I don’t think k he’s the stepfather

Reactions: 1
Her last name is definitely Maloney because when she had Jayden the card in the hospital said “baby girl Maloney”. If he’s not her bio father then he must have adopted her. But people have said that on the RHWONJ divorce podcast she kept saying her parents are married so she doesn’t know much about it. So I don’t think k he’s the stepfather
I saw the card from the hospital saying “baby Malone “ , this family’s a fckn mess!

Reactions: 1
She just went on IG live shes at some party and someone commented that Cardi B says she doesnt swallow and Tracy says same! oh wait no not same, get your protein in guys! how classy!

She just went on IG live shes at some party and someone commented that Cardi B says she doesnt swallow and Tracy says same! oh wait no not same, get your protein in guys! how classy!
Pretty sure she’s at a sweet 16. You’re an adult at a kids party. Act like the adult. I remember we thought we were super cool talking about blow jobs in high school. It’s so weird how she just never matured passed 17.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.