Tracy DiMarco Maloney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do, I used to love trash tv and did like jerseylicious.
I have just listened to her podcast where they did a tell all about the time on the show, it was quite interesting

Reactions: 5
Yes I follow her on Instagram. I don’t know whether I love or dislike her lol

Reactions: 8
Wowwww I used to LOVE Jerseylicious and forgot about it until this thread hahaha wow, I can’t see her IG though as it’s private so someone needs to share some screenshots pls 😂

Reactions: 7
Glad to have others who watch her too.

- She always claims she doesn't use facetune on her or her children but you can clearly see she blurs the heck out of her photo's
- Apparently she's thicc, maybe a few years ago but I recently watched her live dancing with sammi, and she is fat (not body shaming and there's nothing wrong with whatever size you are, but there's a difference, her photo's are all taken at clever angles)
- She's obsessed with sex! Sorry to say it but if you've listened to her podcast, I'm sure some may agree, it seems that she prioritises that over everything else like good communication, what annoys me about it is that she's mentioned if you don't regularly do the deed your relationship is doomed, honey, there's more to making relationships work than that, yes it's important but it's not the be all end all. Why this annoys me so much is that at times she's made me feel inferior or not a good wife for not wanting to jump my husbands bones as soon as he enters the door, hope this makes sense.
- There's clearly marital problems, a snoop on corey's instagram and reading some comments, he recently posted a photo of her, the first one in months, and she replied to some comments basically saying that he should be complementing her in person too.
- The fact that she can't seem to get over jerseylicious, firstly, no one forced her to do the show! She could've quit any day, and were it not for the show no one would know who she is, she needs to get over it. I'm not sure whether I believe the story about them being threatened to be killed at the birth of her son, if so, that's terrible, but sorry, I don't know if I believe it all. Yes I get it, some things were terrible on the show, but she can't blame all her behaviour on the show or other people, can she take no accountability at all? To still hold grudges and hate for so many people so many years later is not healthy. She does mention often that once you've crossed her you're out, to me, that doesn't seem healthy mentally, people make mistakes, people can change, even if you don't want a relationship with them surely you have to learn to forgive and let go. All that anger and resentment must be eating her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

- She always claims she doesn't use facetune on her or her children but you can clearly see she blurs the heck out of her photo's
- Apparently she's thicc, maybe a few years ago but I recently watched her live dancing with sammi, and she is fat (not body shaming and there's nothing wrong with whatever size you are, but there's a difference, her photo's are all taken at clever angles)
- She's obsessed with sex! Sorry to say it but if you've listened to her podcast, I'm sure some may agree, it seems that she prioritises that over everything else like good communication, what annoys me about it is that she's mentioned if you don't regularly do the deed your relationship is doomed, honey, there's more to making relationships work than that, yes it's important but it's not the be all end all. Why this annoys me so much is that at times she's made me feel inferior or not a good wife for not wanting to jump my husbands bones as soon as he enters the door, hope this makes sense.
- There's clearly marital problems, a snoop on corey's instagram and reading some comments, he recently posted a photo of her, the first one in months, and she replied to some comments basically saying that he should be complementing her in person too.
- The fact that she can't seem to get over jerseylicious, firstly, no one forced her to do the show! She could've quit any day, and were it not for the show no one would know who she is, she needs to get over it. I'm not sure whether I believe the story about them being threatened to be killed at the birth of her son, if so, that's terrible, but sorry, I don't know if I believe it all. Yes I get it, some things were terrible on the show, but she can't blame all her behaviour on the show or other people, can she take no accountability at all? To still hold grudges and hate for so many people so many years later is not healthy. She does mention often that once you've crossed her you're out, to me, that doesn't seem healthy mentally, people make mistakes, people can change, even if you don't want a relationship with them surely you have to learn to forgive and let go. All that anger and resentment must be eating her up.
Oh my god yes to all of this!!! Also why does she encourage her children to pose and act like teenagers?! Don’t get it. And her and Corey have sooooo split! She doesn’t even follow him lol

Reactions: 12

Omg I must have missed that!! Who was going to kill them and why? Details 😂

I'm actually made up other people follow her too, I thought I was the only one (not really but ya know)

I think there is somthing 100% going on with her and Corey, it's gone all quiet and when someone does mention him they get blasted..an then blocked 🙄

Ages ago, about 2 years or so, she was implying she was in talks with mtv (don't quote me) or someone about having her own show nothing ever came of that.
Also what happened to the salon Corey bought for her? There's been no mention of it since..

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I follow her and loved Jerseylicious!

Definitely something going with her and Corey. He follows her, she doesn't follow him but still seems close to his sister.

And I do cringe with some of the poses the girls end up in. Even if you offer a bit of advice you get blocked after a mouthful of abuse

Reactions: 9
I read somewhere that her husband was caught on a dating website a few months back 🙈

I follow her im legit eating this pasta and cauliflower thing she posted right now 😂

• Sick
Omg I must have missed that!! Who was going to kill them and why? Details 😂

I think there is somthing 100% going on with her and Corey, it's gone all quiet and when someone does mention him they get blasted..an then blocked 🙄

Ages ago, about 2 years or so, she was implying she was in talks with mtv (don't quote me) or someone about having her own show nothing ever came of that.
Also what happened to the salon Corey bought for her? There's been no mention of it since..
On their podcast bad examples the one that's jerseyvicious she talked about why she didn't go to the jerseylicious reunion dinner, and said that when she was giving birth to her son, they had to get security in the hospital and shut the section down to the public as there were a few people who told her to watch her back as they will kill her and her newborn son. Like I said, this sounds really iffy to me, if true it's horrible, but again to me just seems like another story and reason for her to validate why she hates everyone else on the show so much.

Oh she's block happy for sure, and so proud of it, but it's really immature imo.

Yeah I remember something along those lines, tbh I don't know if she even really had the salon, much like the MTV show she seems more talk than action. I know people have asked her about it years ago but she never responded. That's the thing with her, she claims she's such an open honest book, but she has so many skeletons in the closet.

Reactions: 6
I read somewhere that her husband was caught on a dating website a few months back 🙈
I think she mentioned somthing about that too

I follow her im legit eating this pasta and cauliflower thing she posted right now 😂
Have you tried the sprouts recipe? Asking for a friend lol

On their podcast bad examples the one that's jerseyvicious she talked about why she didn't go to the jerseylicious reunion dinner, and said that when she was giving birth to her son, they had to get security in the hospital and shut the section down to the public as there were a few people who told her to watch her back as they will kill her and her newborn son. Like I said, this sounds really iffy to me, if true it's horrible, but again to me just seems like another story and reason for her to validate why she hates everyone else on the show so much.

Oh she's block happy for sure, and so proud of it, but it's really immature imo.

Yeah I remember something along those lines, tbh I don't know if she even really had the salon, much like the MTV show she seems more talk than action. I know people have asked her about it years ago but she never responded. That's the thing with her, she claims she's such an open honest book, but she has so many skeletons in the closet.
Funny that when you Google nothing comes up about her and a hospital being partly shut down.
I agree, you can't claim to be an open book and then ignore valid questions, questions that have only been asked due to information you your self have shared.

I follow her and loved Jerseylicious!

Definitely something going with her and Corey. He follows her, she doesn't follow him but still seems close to his sister.

And I do cringe with some of the poses the girls end up in. Even if you offer a bit of advice you get blocked after a mouthful of abuse
I think Tara? Wouldn't dare go against her, I can imagine her cutting off contact without a second thought.
Tara? Is such a good auntie to them kids, she really is lucky to have her.

I also wonder how they can have this lavish-ish life style, new house that looks a decent size and very well turned out, designer handbags, botox, nails, hair an not to mention the kids clothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
No I haven’t tried the sprouts because I can’t find fresh ones 😭, but I would eat them lol! The cauliflower pasta is lush!

Oh Thank You for reminding me of this show, i had totally forgotten it - I am currently rewatching season 1. Luckily it is so long ago since i watcged it i can't remember what happens. I had also forgotten what a hag Tracy was to Olivia and the obnoxious Glam Fairy! Loving it. :LOL:

IMG_8518.JPG

This isn't thicc, standing with your legs 10 inches apart to give you a fake thigh gape must look ridiculous in irl. Someone commented on her having a fupa lol and she deleted it and probably blocked them.

• Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 37544
This isn't thicc, standing with your legs 10 inches apart to give you a fake thigh gape must look ridiculous in irl. Someone commented on her having a fupa lol and she deleted it and probably blocked them.
Fupa, love that word haha she literally thinks she's a 10/10 doesn't she 😂 also is that bodyshit thing filthy!?

• Haha
Absolutely but she's very average looking, she rarely shows her face without a filter on. Euuww either filthy or old idk but its gross either way.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her body, she’s had 3 kids, close together without giving her body time to even get back to what it used to.

No one said there's anything wrong with her body, but she's not thicc, she's fat. She needs to stop pretending what her body is like just like pretending her children has perfect skin with sparkly and bright eyes.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.