Tracy DiMarco Maloney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5F867ED0-5E52-4D8A-AF8A-AF9C5B3E3226.jpeg

What happened to “ I don’t wear fake tan, I have olive Sicilian skin so don’t need to” she can’t keep up with her lies. Oh and Tray, Sally Hansen leg make up is for legs only (clues in title) 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
View attachment 91739

What happened to “ I don’t wear fake tan, I have olive Sicilian skin so don’t need to” she can’t keep up with her lies. Oh and Tray, Sally Hansen leg make up is for legs only (clues in title) 😉
I remember her getting all crazy saying she never used anything for a tan?! WTF, damn she lies so much she forgets.

Reactions: 4
I have to say, she's being more open with people and not flying off the handle as much. I mean it could all be a front for the divorce, even the raggedy clothes that she keeps wearing, I think she may be doing that to prove that she needs spousal support. I think she needs to be on her own for a while and get some therapy to sort herself out before looking at dating again, there's no rush, and she might end up with another Corey which is not good for her. All this attention that she craves so much is stemming from somewhere and she needs to address that before getting with someone else or she will be unhappy with the next one too.

Me too, she would lose her tit if anyone even suggested she wore tan 🤣
It's nice to see her being responsive and not on the defense all the time, I think maybe because she wasn't getting any form of comment on her appearance from Corey etc . when someone asked her something that to us would be a basic question, to her she might have read it wrong as she's not been receiving that behaviour from him, almost becoming blind to what is normal.

Me too, she would lose her tit if anyone even suggested she wore tan 🤣
maybe in the summer when she's been down the shore she'll have a naturral tan and so will start saying that again

Typical filtered showing the boobs pic cuz she can’t offer anything else lmao 🤣

View attachment 91729
In my terry crews voice “oh the deception”
I don't understand how she looks so good in the pink, but it's completely different to the one on the left. Obviously its edited but DAMN she's got good skills!!

Reactions: 2
CC43A361-96D5-431D-A2AA-F7E96DB9EF3E.jpeg

Omg, a perfect example of how self-centred and selfish Tracy really is. The most important thing isn’t providing a safe, loving home for your children, making happy memories as a family or educating them on how to be a well rounded, respectful hard working individual, it’s to show the children how much Daddy loves Mommy. Me, me, me. I really wonder why she had the children (accessories) at times.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 91869

Omg, a perfect example of how self-centred and selfish Tracy really is. The most important thing isn’t providing a safe, loving home for your children, making happy memories as a family or educating them on how to be a well rounded, respectful hard working individual, it’s to show the children how much Daddy loves Mommy. Me, me, me. I really wonder why she had the children (accessories) at times.
You took the words out of my mouth/fingers 😂 also im telling you Corey definitely admitted to having feelings for someone, Tracy’s put that comment or versions of it sooo many times!

Flights not feelings comment i mean ✈

Reactions: 3
Morning Everyone! Today we have no nostrils at all!!! Filter Friday!!

Can you imagine doing the school run with your boobs practically hanging out like that ?!

You took the words out of my mouth/fingers 😂 also im telling you Corey definitely admitted to having feelings for someone, Tracy’s put that comment or versions of it sooo many times!

Flights not feelings comment i mean ✈
definitely! Even if he didn’t physically cheat he deffo has had his head turned.

Reactions: 6
It's amazing how she smooths herself out so much. She literally has nothing between her lips and nose, it's all gone!! And her face looks blotchy and fuzzy and just weird. But everyone is commenting how she's flawless? Anyone can be flawless when they blur out most of their face!

Reactions: 5
Omg I actually never noticed how much she blurs out her face because she posts so many selfies that look the same i Skip right through them. I’m so confused as to why people comment on the same picture basically over and over again. But yea now I’ve been noticing since it being pointed out on here and I saw this and almost died this morning 😂😂😂 how can she not see she has no nostrils and post it without being embarrassed????

Reactions: 7
She blurred so much that we can’t see her infamous over drawn lip she does 🤣 she even blurred her teeth!! Ffs!! 🤣
Right! Some people can pull off the overdrawn lip thing but Tracy, NOPE. Her top lip looking weird as hell and dry as f*ck. People wana ask for her lipstick details but afraid to tell her how dry her lips look. At least moisturize them things before taking a selfie 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her head looks huge with all those extensions, she looks older than Tara. Since she's a "hair stylist " why not try new styles, and she does the same with the girls hair always down not brushed. They only wear hair up or in braids with Tara.
Screenshot_20200306-085005_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.