Tracy DiMarco Maloney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy would

Tracy would make a fool of herself! I can’t wait he’s totally gonna upgrade. I’m waiting patiently, I’ll be posting pics soon as them come up. Lol

I’m here for it?? Lmao
I have a feeling you won’t have to wait long... the way she’s carrying on, I feel some proper fitty is going to be posted.

Reactions: 6
Tracy would

Tracy would make a fool of herself! I can’t wait he’s totally gonna upgrade. I’m waiting patiently, I’ll be posting pics soon as them come up. Lol

I’m here for it?? Lmao
I would love for him to hook up with someone soon but honestly I don’t think he’s that attractive and once he opens his mouth it’s a total turn off. I remember watching their wedding , and when he read his vows I cringed. He’s definitely a dummy and I’m sure he’s broke now cause of her , so what will attract chicks to him.

• Haha
I would love for him to hook up with someone soon but honestly I don’t think he’s that attractive and once he opens his mouth it’s a total turn off. I remember watching their wedding , and when he read his vows I cringed. He’s definitely a dummy and I’m sure he’s broke now cause of her , so what will attract chicks to him.
I never watched the wedding and she totally drained all his money. That’s all she cares about. Tracys very money hungry.

Reactions: 5
I never watched the wedding and she totally drained all his money. That’s all she cares about. Tracys very money hungry.
Omg your comment reminds me of this clip 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Absolutely cannot WAIT for the rest of this breakup 😂 come on Corey! Give us something! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She cooks her kids burnt fp
these kids are being raised on processed foods with a frozen broccoli. Make those kids some homemade pasta recipes. They are actually pretty simple and quick to make. My first thought watching This — wow that’s 1/2 of a whole French bread. She has these kids sharing bottles. Why are the girls still drinking out if hotties?! Why is Julian not being potty trained? Julian looks a bit chunky and heis waking and running. They usually thin out some from burning all that energy. Tracy, if your reading this go food shopping for real Whole Foods for your kids.
omg she serves them burnt food and frozen processed food thats it. Then she has Jessica telling her she’s Martha Stewart or something making her believe she’s a good cook! The girl cannot cook! I’d respect her more if she’d Be like some women who admit they can’t cook and that their husband is actually the cook in the house or something but no she really believes she’s doing a great job feeding her kids lol

Reactions: 2
Tracy has had more “me” time in the last 5 years as a mom than I have had in the last 19 as one. What the duck does she need a break from? Sitting on the couch waiting for people to tell her she’s beautiful seriously must be so stressful.
No no you’re wrong she “does nothing for herself and always puts herself last”. 😂😂😂 it’s called being a mother and sacrificing for your kids! We all do it!

• Haha
Corey can't talk. It's as if his lips move and the words just spin around all jumbled in his mouth before they pop out in one massive sentence. Wow.

• Haha
She actually did post about him getting evaluated about a year ago. She posted all about how advanced the therapist said he was. She then never posted about it again which makes me think he’s not getting any

Reactions: 3
Tracy is looking like Pearl Fernandez these days, I can’t deal with it.

Guys - she mentioned somewhere (podcast??) that her divorce - $35k - cost her more than her wedding.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.