Tracy DiMarco Maloney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Corey has re-unfollowed her because he will be sick of the memes popping up in his news feed that relate to their situation. Its a constant reminder. Men suffer emotionally after the split has happened whereas women deal with it while their making their decision to exit. It'll be rubbing salt in the wounds, however she can post whatever she wants but it is insensitive to him

Reactions: 4
I think Corey has re-unfollowed her because he will be sick of the memes popping up in his news feed that relate to their situation. Its a constant reminder. Men suffer emotionally after the split has happened whereas women deal with it while their making their decision to exit. It'll be rubbing salt in the wounds, however she can post whatever she wants but it is insensitive to him
She has to try and redeem herself. She’s not going to allow him to come out on top in this situation.
she will want to have to receive all the sympathy.
I hope Corey does come out and say his side of things. Mainly so she can’t play the poor me routine

Reactions: 5
Lazy slob, just gives poor Julian a huge bread and that bottle bet is cold and old.😑View attachment 91280
these kids are being raised on processed foods with a frozen broccoli. Make those kids some homemade pasta recipes. They are actually pretty simple and quick to make. My first thought watching This — wow that’s 1/2 of a whole French bread. She has these kids sharing bottles. Why are the girls still drinking out if hotties?! Why is Julian not being potty trained? Julian looks a bit chunky and heis waking and running. They usually thin out some from burning all that energy. Tracy, if your reading this go food shopping for real Whole Foods for your kids.

Reactions: 3
She does look insanely different. I also think it’s her Morticia Addams hair. She wears it straight down the middle plastered to her head now. It’s definitely not doing her any favors.

omg why does he never have his hearing aids on when he’s with her?! It drives me CRAZY. I’m sure it’s an image thing but come on. Get off Instagram and get your kid in some therapy! Not doing it is going to make his life so much harder then it needs to be. My daughter had a speech delay and speech therapy consumed our life for years. I was obsessed with getting her help.
How do you guys know he's not in therapy?

48D03243-6B55-4BE7-8A75-45708ACC60BA.jpeg

she would be singing a different tune if she had a real job. Someone with a real job will not have time to post all these quotes she’s been posting. Someone with a real job to contribute to the household income. Poor Corey. I would be so annoyed if I were him to see her posting all this crap cuz we know it’s about him even tho she says not all of them are..okay? Who then? Your side piece Tracy? 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
I feel like she’s playing her narrative and picking up the speed.
Corey I hope speaks out, without bashing her, just a short shock to stop this.
She needs to remember, for every action theres a reaction and if she keeps this up, it could very well be a massive reaction, that she brought upon herself.

Reactions: 4
I feel like she’s playing her narrative and picking up the speed.
Corey I hope speaks out, without bashing her, just a short shock to stop this.
She needs to remember, for every action theres a reaction and if she keeps this up, it could very well be a massive reaction, that she brought upon herself.
She thrives off attention that’s the last thing he should do. Him ignoring her drives her crazy she admitted she craves it and gets upset when she doesn’t get it. Like when she texted him about calling her beautiful and he didn’t reply😂 I think he’s doing good by not engaging with her.

Reactions: 5
She thrives off attention that’s the last thing he should do. Him ignoring her drives her crazy she admitted she craves it and gets upset when she doesn’t get it. Like when she texted him about calling her beautiful and he didn’t reply😂 I think he’s doing good by not engaging with her.
I totally see your point, but I think she could paint him in a seriously bad light. He’s no angel, but I can imagine her sinking to some severely low depths to make herself look badly done to.
I don’t even mean a tit for tat, just a sharp shock to remind her she’s not whiter than white.
if she’s trying to redeem herself, then he’s got to be sat on a fountain of information, she should be worried.

I think she’s got some serious mental illness. Who needs that much affirmation all the time. GIRL. I have a full time job, a toddler, a house that I OWN, and zero time to think about if my husband is texting me I’m beautiful. When I had my son I had post partum and kind of wanted a lot of attention from my husband and when I didn’t get it I’d get depressed. But then I went back to work and rejoined the world and realized there are bigger fish to fry like work, raising kids, bills, and VERY LITTLE TIME FOR GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL TEXTS. I’m lucky I have time to sneak in a shower a day. Grow TF up. Get a life outside internet validation. If she threw away a marriage over this she is seriously disturbed.

SHOUT OUT TO THE REAL WORKING MOMS. YALL ARE THE REAL MVPS!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How do you guys know he's not in therapy?
I don’t think anyone knows for sure but since she’s obsessed with the attention she receives from Julian’s disability I really cannot imagine her missing the opportunity to brag about all the help she’s getting him. He would most likely qualify for multiple days of in home therapy so it would be a big part of their day to day lives. He’s about to be 2 and never once has mentioned anything about any type of therapy which means 1. She’s not getting it for him or 2. She’s so embarrassed that her son isn’t perfect that she pretends it’s not happening.

I think she’s got some serious mental illness. Who needs that much affirmation all the time. GIRL. I have a full time job, a toddler, a house that I OWN, and zero time to think about if my husband is texting me I’m beautiful. When I had my son I had post partum and kind of wanted a lot of attention from my husband and when I didn’t get it I’d get depressed. But then I went back to work and rejoined the world and realized there are bigger fish to fry like work, raising kids, bills, and VERY LITTLE TIME FOR GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL TEXTS. I’m lucky I have time to sneak in a shower a day. Grow TF up. Get a life outside internet validation. If she threw away a marriage over this she is seriously disturbed.

I texted my husband this morning to say kid #3 tit everywhere and rolled in it as I was trying to get the other 2 ready for school. Thats kind of like “good morning beautiful” right?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
was
I don’t think anyone knows for sure but since she’s obsessed with the attention she receives from Julian’s disability I really cannot imagine her missing the opportunity to brag about all the help she’s getting him. He would most likely qualify for multiple days of in home therapy so it would be a big part of their day to day lives. He’s about to be 2 and never once has mentioned anything about any type of therapy which means 1. She’s not getting it for him or 2. She’s so embarrassed that her son isn’t perfect that she pretends it’s not happening.

I texted my husband this morning to say kid #3 tit everywhere and rolled in it as I was trying to get the other 2 ready for school. Thats kind of like “good morning beautiful” right?
my last text to my husband was yelling at him because he ate my left over baked potato.

That doesn't happen in Tracy's house, she eats everything before Corey gets a chance 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14

She needs to practice self love. My first love language is also words of affirmation but I don’t need to be told I’m beautiful constantly like it actually makes me uncomfortable. I can understand her saying he never tells her he’s proud of her or that she’s doing a good job as a mom she’s so vain. I also find it funny a good portion of us started off really liking her and now we’re here🤣 I legit rewatched the sonic fight with Olivia a few days ago that was a riot for me. I also agree working a job with normal ppl not friends who blow smoke up you ass and are to scared to tell you the truth would be beneficial for her. Go to the gym work on self care. Like seriously if she reads this Tracy honey find yourself again learn to love yourself so you don’t need validation from someone else. Like really love yourself every inch so your daughters will grow up with confidence and be humble.

Reactions: 8
She needs to practice self love. My first love language is also words of affirmation but I don’t need to be told I’m beautiful constantly like it actually makes me uncomfortable. I can understand her saying he never tells her he’s proud of her or that she’s doing a good job as a mom she’s so vain. I also find it funny a good portion of us started off really liking her and now we’re here🤣 I legit rewatched the sonic fight with Olivia a few days ago that was a riot for me. I also agree working a job with normal ppl not friends who blow smoke up you ass and are to scared to tell you the truth would be beneficial for her. Go to the gym work on self care. Like seriously if she reads this Tracy honey find yourself again learn to love yourself so you don’t need validation from someone else. Like really love yourself every inch so your daughters will grow up with confidence and be humble.
Omg when Corey has a new girlfriend it will be Sonic fight Part 2 👊🏻🤣😂

• Haha
Tracy has had more “me” time in the last 5 years as a mom than I have had in the last 19 as one. What the duck does she need a break from? Sitting on the couch waiting for people to tell her she’s beautiful seriously must be so stressful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.