Tracy DiMarco Maloney #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree completely!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not many people WILL agree with you because they're here to totally bash Tracy. I mean we all are, but there's always a bigger picture and two sides to the story. But like someone said above, she's not very deserving of respect. She says all the time that she will never tell us what the reason is but will back handedly talk about it thru posts daily.

Everyone goes through heartbreak. It just sucks that she has three kids involved. This is probably the best thing that can happen to her. She needs to find herself..... she's been wrapped up in a facade for over a decade

**** it didn't take me very long to become a *well known member*.... Lol just wait a few days
While I can see your point, it really does take 2. I was married for 5 years and together 15 with my ex. Our marriage didn't fail bc he was a shithead (although he was, an addict and all dat) or because I didn't wear something blue etc. It failed due to both our parts. Like the Epstein's we just wanted it all while leaping over red flags that were scattered along the way. Tracy herself has admitted she's no saint. For me, Corey was always so checked out. But most men are. Are perhaps they just want a happy wife. I think for Tracy happiness was equated to 3 kids in "3 years" a house, fame and money. And maybe for Corey it wasn't his jam. But it's what SHE wanted. Most men have this expectation that bc women carry these babies they automatically know everything abt babies, parenting etc. Not the case. I'm not bashing men. It just seems they care less sorta speak. And it appears to me it killed her he wasn't on board with all the madness, matching outfits, bows and gizmos sticking out their hair, the perfect picture. I'm sure for both their wants not matching was exhausting
I felt really bad for her at first, I also would be devastated if my marriage fell apart and I would be even more devastated if my husband ended up with someone that I had previously been uncomfortable about. I’ve said in many posts that I think Corey was probably a dick and did something to break her. However, she has been nothing but nasty to a lot of people, watch the way she talks to her Instagram followers. Even people that compliment her, she is NOT friendly with them. I think people would have much more sympathy if she was a little nicer. Also, the recent stunt of asking people for money in venmo and claiming she’s going to “pay it forward” then suddenly getting Botox, wanting microblading, all pretty expensive stuff... that was a major turn off. So while I feel bad for her situation, she is not nice. I commented once a few years ago about what a beautiful little girl jada was and she didn’t respond but responded to a comment other mine to rip someone apart for something they said. She only responds to be nasty.

Reactions: 9
Lmao which one of you is Eli Raven because I’m crying laughing 😂
Thats me on my dogs account because she blocked me when I told her that it wasn't about the photo she posted with her nipple out and how she should act her age. so her and her baddies attacked me. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
At first I was going to say “she expects us to believe she posted that tick tok ‘just for fun’ the same day Corey ‘announces’ he has a new girlfriend?!”
But I realize that, yes, she does expect us to believe that. Because she has convinced herself it’s true. In the same way I would have when I was 15 years old. How is she still THIS immature?

Also: I personally cant let trashy’s awfulness cloud corey’s. He is a tool. Total simpleton. I could not imagine having to raise children with that man. And this Brielle person.. appears to be a thinner version of trash, but she also is getting into a relationship with a not-yet divorced, seemingly jobless Corey dad of 3 who lives with his sister. Way to go sis

But hey maybe she’ll be the white knight who brings non-paper plates into these kids’ lives tho
Simpleton 😂😂💯

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oooo Tracy and Tara no longer follow each other and Tracy’s deleted pictures of Tara from her profile. Ooo there’s some tea going on

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Im no saint either and I have bashed my fiancé more times than Id like to admit but at the end of the day I say that tit to myself while Im cleaning or I go for walks or therapy to help my relationship.
Her on the other hand runs to social media to post "cryptic" messages about it and its so obvious she is bad mouthing him and throwing him under the bus.

She has zero empathy and zero compassion for anyone. She talks like Corey is withholding the girls from her when she is withholding his kids from him. Now since Tara is clearly out of the picture who will take the kids to NY? Her mom? Doubtful.

She needs to grow up already and realize that she needs to smarten the duck up and act like a mother and co-parent with Corey whether she likes it or not. But I wouldn't be surprised if she sobs to the judge about how Corey makes her uncomfortable to be around and she'll ask that someone else be the third party to do the swap.

Just notice how she acts when tit doesn't go her way vs when it does.

Reactions: 17
I guess the blocked deleted meme she posted earlier today was for them wtf tho raven i dunno but tara was there for her always! And her kids! I feel bad for tara cus she seemed to have been very close friends with tracey? She even went to julies shower! This has to be about the new girl has to be. Maybe she msged tara and raven to aSk if corey was dating her and tara and raven kept quiet and u kno tracy she prob flipped her lid and blocked them i bet they didnt unfollow her she prob got insanely enraged that they hung out with corey and this girl and blocked them which is mental whos gonna help her with all those kids?? Hows she gonna tell those babies they cant see their aunt anymore as much? This is crazy!!!
She will regret it because who is going to watch her kids during her week?

Reactions: 15
Just because Corey doesn't bash her on the internet doesn't really mean anything. He's a spiteful conniving coward. And apparently looks do matter considering most the people on here call Tracy a water buffalo. I think body shaming to that extent is immature. We can be honest about the photoshop but that's different than calling someone a water buffalo 🤔 when she drops the weight she will knock any witch he dates out of the water.
God don't like ugly. And her attitude is ugly. Weight loss can't help that personality. Maybe if she ate the makeup she plasters on, she'd be pretty enough to knock any witch out of the water.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oooo Tracy and Tara no longer follow each other and Tracy’s deleted pictures of Tara from her profile. Ooo there’s some tea going on
Because Tara betrayed her...Tara owes Tracy NOTHING. And while people are sending Corey all of Tracy's stupid quotes and so forth they had to be sending Tara things too. Tara def has dirt on Tracy that will probably be used in court when they do finalize their paperwork.

Reactions: 10
Thats me on my dogs account because she blocked me when I told her that it wasn't about the photo she posted with her nipple out and how she should act her age. so her and her baddies attacked me. lol.
Lmaoooo I had a feeling it was someone from tattle. Hey girl hey ❤ Your dogs are adorable!!

Reactions: 6
She can’t stop Tara from seeing the kids surely 🤷🏻‍♀️ That’s just cruel. I hope one of them spills the tea about what’s going on. Maybe we should message Corey he’s an open book 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep Brielle and Corey were def together last night!

I know big T was big MAD!
Tell us more
This sounds like a great future Thread #8 name!!!
Trashy
This sounds like a great future Thread #8 name!!!
"Today pushed me to get it removed"
Yup...... she is shaking in her boots over the new chick. Maybe she thought talking crap about Corey would bring him back. Well, sweetheart ya lost him for good. I don't even like Corey. I think his priorities are completely wrong. Let's focus on your deaf son, not some ugly bimbo who's desperate for a father figure to her 7 year old girl. Honestly I dont even know how Tracy and Corey lasted 10 years! They're both incredibly selfish! Corey sending dick pics to people on here who he doesn't even know 😂 that's how you know he is insecure too. It's not only women who desire sex to feel wanted. He needed to grab a girlfriend before Tracy found a man so he would feel better about himself. Both of them can suck a D. And sorry for those who still think he upgraded. You're sadly mistaken. I still think the witch Tracy is way more beautiful. Plus this girls "career" is a CNA. Not hard to become. Not hating, just saying.... she def doesn't have her doctorate 😂 just another photoshopping bimbo. Good luck Corey!!!!! And when this relationship fails make sure ya focus on ya kids first!!!!!!!!!!!!
She often has weird attitudes on her pictures 😳

Reactions: 4
Im sorry but i dont feel sorry for her at all. She played this whole role by posting all these quotes about cheating making Corey look like an asshole while he kept quiet the whole time. And then she claims she will never say what happened to her marriage which makes me believe that she actually cheated and left. In my opinion i think if it was all Corey she most definitely would had put him on blast. She has no problem making him look bad any other way. Plus by doing that people would feel more sorry for her.

She wants to play victim and poor me with all these comments and quotes but when she needed the Epsteins she had no problem dumping her kids on them while she had "work" to do. She full of it and should just admit shes jealous of Coreys new relationship and didn't expect it because she prob thought that he would never move on from her and would always fawn over her.

Also, i think this girl has been in the picture for a while. She seems like she knows the family and plus theres no need to introduce the kids to her because they prob met her already as a friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Have you guys seen Trayway’s new post????? Tracy is ‘paying the Venmo money forward’ to Sammy 🙄🙄🙄 I honestly can’t feel bad for this woman.
Shes prob paying up her debt she has with Sammy.

New thirst trap is up. Of course its photo-shopped LMAOO. She claims shes unbothered but yet had to add the in the quote. LOL

Everyone peep the photo shopped nail she added to her thumb. 🤦‍♀️LMAOOOOOOOOOOO I cant with her. Shes crying for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Excuse me Trashy can you please move your fat arm out of the way the rest of you is hiding behind the water and elbow 🤣🤣
8AB92F02-AFD2-41C6-AB57-BA7CCE962A11.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Excuse me Trashy can you please move your fat arm out of the way the rest of you is hiding behind the water and elbow 🤣🤣View attachment 169154
She also seems to have less cellulite than her last pool pic.
Y’all, her kids memories of their childhood by the pool are going to be filled with things like this. Their mom taking “sexy” pictures ALL THE TIME. It’s so bleeping sad.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Just because Corey doesn't bash her on the internet doesn't really mean anything. He's a spiteful conniving coward. And apparently looks do matter considering most the people on here call Tracy a water buffalo. I think body shaming to that extent is immature. We can be honest about the photoshop but that's different than calling someone a water buffalo 🤔 when she drops the weight she will knock any witch he dates out of the water.
She can drop all the weight she wants, that won’t change her personality. She’s petty, immature and a liar. It’s sad because she’s got 3 beautiful kids and spends her time on TikTok and flaunting her pushed up cleavage. She’s like school in July, no class.

• Haha
Reactions: 20