Tracy DiMarco Maloney #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Today pushed me to get it removed"
Yup...... she is shaking in her boots over the new chick. Maybe she thought talking crap about Corey would bring him back. Well, sweetheart ya lost him for good. I don't even like Corey. I think his priorities are completely wrong. Let's focus on your deaf son, not some ugly bimbo who's desperate for a father figure to her 7 year old girl. Honestly I dont even know how Tracy and Corey lasted 10 years! They're both incredibly selfish! Corey sending dick pics to people on here who he doesn't even know 😂 that's how you know he is insecure too. It's not only women who desire sex to feel wanted. He needed to grab a girlfriend before Tracy found a man so he would feel better about himself. Both of them can suck a D. And sorry for those who still think he upgraded. You're sadly mistaken. I still think the witch Tracy is way more beautiful. Plus this girls "career" is a CNA. Not hard to become. Not hating, just saying.... she def doesn't have her doctorate 😂 just another photoshopping bimbo. Good luck Corey!!!!! And when this relationship fails make sure ya focus on ya kids first!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOF...the new girl looks OLD .... yikes... aint no hiding that age.

Reactions: 5
We have no idea what he was doing while Tracy and him were married. If she wasn't over him then why didn't she right for their marriage? When women suggest divorce they are checked out 110% and move on.
She is pulling the "woe is me" bullshit.
I have a feeling Corey may have reached out to the new girl as a comfort and not as a physical relationship. Considering Tracy couldn't careless about his feelings and how he was trying to deal with his fathers passing.
And so what if he has a new chick. Tracy was going to dick appointments in Hoboken while Corey had the kids. So honestly good for Corey for finding someone he can be happy with.

POST...POST IT..please
I am afraid I’ll get blocked!!! It basically says You’re going to get through this. Have faith. God has a purpose for your pain, A reason for your struggle, and A reward for your faithfulness. Don’t give up! Tracy said thank you.

Reactions: 4
Welp got blocked today and didn’t say tit! She’s obvi reading trayways comments because I comment a lot on her page.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
We have no idea what he was doing while Tracy and him were married. If she wasn't over him then why didn't she right for their marriage? When women suggest divorce they are checked out 110% and move on.
She is pulling the "woe is me" bullshit.
I have a feeling Corey may have reached out to the new girl as a comfort and not as a physical relationship. Considering Tracy couldn't careless about his feelings and how he was trying to deal with his fathers passing.
And so what if he has a new chick. Tracy was going to dick appointments in Hoboken while Corey had the kids. So honestly good for Corey for finding someone he can be happy with.

Exactly none of us know what either has been up to when married. I reckon they are both to blame. Like I said all I feel sorry for is the kids. All of this immature bullshit is only going to effect them.

POST...POST IT..please

Reactions: 1
The new quotes will start to appear: Single mom of 3, left with no child support due to the fact my ex cheated on me with some hoe and spends money on her instead of his kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg guys... I love all of this bc I knew it was coming!! Based on her tik tok, my theory is that this girl is friends with raven, probably was around a lot before and I’m sure Tracey was insecure and jealous and would say tit to Corey about her and Corey prob insisted there was no interest on his end and BAM, now he’s with her. I’m sure Tracey feels like raven and Tara promoted it or were behind it or knew about it and that’s why she blocked them. I really think she thought Corey was going to fight for her and beg her to come back to him and she thought she would move on first.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm really leaning towards Corey already had the kids around this chick and she just found out and feels betrayed because it wasn't under her control. Hence the deleting of everyone. Who knows though.

I really have trouble trying to understand why she'd be this upset over a new gf if she's over him. She goes above and beyond on public platforms to make it clear she can't stand him and never would get back together. 🤷‍♀️ That's a weird way of saying I'm not over you and want you back.

They'd actually be divorced by now if it weren't for the courts being closed. So I'm not mad he found someone he likes and is seeing them. Tracy is pretty but her whole attitude and thinking she's better than everyone else is ugly and disgusting.

I'm giving the new girl a chance since I know very little about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Right?! I'm 1 of 3 under 3 so this is def all bullshit. So in November my sister turns (for example) 12 then Dec I turn 13 and Jan my brother turns 11. What kills me is the "I had 3 kids in 3 years!" witch almost 3 years ago. How long r you gonna milk this? Just get to the gym. Another thing, she says stupid tit like, "my child was forced to give up x at 18 months." Yes, you forced her not us you buffoon.
Skylar still drinks from a bottle. Never understood that...but I guess that’s the “Tray Way” of parenting🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Skylar still drinks from a bottle. Never understood that...but I guess that’s the “Tray Way” of parenting🥴
Oh yeah tray way parenting. 😒 I like how she claimed that her girls were potty trained by 18 months but I caught both of them in diapers a few times before julian was born. Also I loved how she said the kids would be on bed by 7 everyday no matter what but yet would do lives at times past 9 and they were up. Shes full of tit and doesnt know how to parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Smh look where that donated money is going. Wow. I noticed after her Tik tok videos of people donating..all of a sudden she has money to get Botox and now this 🙄 what’s next

update: she deleted this post on her Instagram 🤔🤔😂🤣😂
A3B20CDA-DE92-4003-A9A0-3313768D8D6A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sometimes I feel bad for her Bc we can all tell she’s obviously going through tit. then her true colors come out and then I dislike her all over again lol

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s posting about missing a genuine smile...from FIVE days ago...while at”work”??? She’s got 3 babies at home yet that’s what made her “genuine”ly smile?! She needs to set her priorities straight and those three kids need to be number ONE. She needs to take a break from ALL social media. Reavulate herself. After her posting all the tit she’s posted once announcing this “separation” if him moving on is setting her off she needs to take time to herself. YOU left. You tried so desperately and embarrassingly to get his attention but it didn’t work. Now work on you. Work on being any kind of mother to those kids. duck the friends. duck the baddies. duck the drinking/partying. duck him!! Think about you and being the best you for those three babies.
I know this is falling of deaf ears cuz she’s probably photoshopping the next thirst trap as I type but seriously. GROW THE duck UP!! Act your age not your damn IQ. Be a MOTHER!! Those kids deserve so much better and it’s such a damn shame that they probably lost Tara, the best parent figure they have had.

Reactions: 23
Lol so fitting her last name is Maloney, full of Baloney. I made a throw away ig account last night because I wanted to tag Tayway ig on her comments so people can see just how fake she is. Thats how i found out about the real her was because someone tagged in the comments. Unfortunately her last post she had closed the comments so I wasnt able to. Her tit needs to be flooded with that account in her comments and she needs to be called out.

I didnt even know that Corey had another sister, Raven im assuming from the comments. Weird how she only ever posts pics of her kids with Tara and not Raven. Did they not get along? Also from what I've been reading ( I could be wrong) but it seems like Tracy is mad at the sisters for hanging out with Corey's new GF and blocked them? Wtf whats her problem. She posts every bleeping day quotes about Corey and he posted one ig video making smores and she loses it? Always talking big game like I dont care ive moved on i was the one that left him. For someone that was separated for "a year" she sure is still up his ass. I think she's just upset he was able to get another partner before her.

Someone said Corey probably cheated first because after she got back from her vacation everything was awkward in videos of them together and she seemed to be disgusted by him hence why she supposedly hadn't touched him in months. I agree actually, I'm sure she tried to force the marriage after all the bullshit because she's so so insecure and wants to paint her life in such a picture perfect view to the world. I know it kills her since she brags about being made up all the time and having sex all the time like thats all it takes to make a great marriage and hers failed. Like someone else posted too, her friends are pregnant or just getting married so now she's the one on the outs.

I also agree no way shes going to block tara for long, the witch can't watch her kids alone for 1 day unless she's just going to go to her moms everyday. This might force her to actually watch them but lets see. Shes so gross but such a train wreck I can't look away its like a reality show on its own lmao.

Guys I’m not gonna lie, she’s getting to me. I’m starting to feel bad. I have been married to my man for 5 years and together for 12. You never know what these men could wake up and do one day. What if it wasn’t at all her fault??? What if Corey turned out to be a huge shithead? Already has a new girl?! Dude the ink on the divorce papers didn’t even DRY YET. Plus this poor chick thinks shes his dream..meanwhile she’s just a rebound for the moment until he comes to his senses. No bueno. You do NOT introduce “newbies” to your kids like that. This could mess them up. I’m not a troll I swear I’m just saddened by her last “missing this smile” story. It’s hitting home. If my “pefect” marriage broke, I’d be devastated.

Guys I’m not gonna lie, she’s getting to me. I’m starting to feel bad. I have been married to my man for 5 years and together for 12. You never know what these men could wake up and do one day. What if it wasn’t at all her fault??? What if Corey turned out to be a huge shithead? Already has a new girl?! Dude the ink on the divorce papers didn’t even DRY YET. Plus this poor chick thinks shes his dream..meanwhile she’s just a rebound for the moment until he comes to his senses. No bueno. You do NOT introduce “newbies” to your kids like that. This could mess them up. I’m not a troll I swear I’m just saddened by her last “missing this smile” story. It’s hitting home. If my “pefect” marriage broke, I’d be devastated.
Also why does it still say I’m a new member when I’m not?! What is this like a 10 year minimum 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12