Tracy DiMarco Maloney #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve messaged Corey to ask him if brielle is his girl 🤣 I wonder how long she sat editing the latest thirst trap picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Confirmed that Tracy blocked his sisters. They didn’t unfollow each other, Tracy blocked them. I had a feeling.
and this shows what a horrible person she is. Rotten to the core. Blocking those kids aunts, especially Tara, who is so close and loving toward them is so wrong. I used to see how happy Julian was on weekend mornings with Tara, she always had his implant thing on and was watching sign language shows and stuff. She’s going to regret this, or not since she has no morals.

Reactions: 13
Have you guys seen Trayway’s new post????? Tracy is ‘paying the Venmo money forward’ to Sammy 🙄🙄🙄 I honestly can’t feel bad for this woman.
Doesn’t Tracy owe Sammy money from Julie’s wedding in the DR? I thought I read somewhere Sammy paid for Tracy to go?

Reactions: 6
She was JUST wishing Tara a happy birthday no?!?!
wtf
who beefs with someone who helps them with the kids who is one of their "bestfriends" on their birthweek

Reactions: 10
For her to block the one person who caters for her kids when she’s out thirst trapping and making dick appointments, just because of a new woman in her ex’s life, that’s very messed up. What will she tell her kids when they ask her why Aunt Tara doesn’t show up anymore? ‘Snitches end up in ditches?’ What morals is she’s teaching them by cutting off family members over very petty misunderstandings? She expects Corey’s sisters to be loyal to her when she drags their brother through the mud every passing day? Talk about delusional. She’d rather jeopardize the kids’ well being by cutting off Tara than be mature and civil. What a mess.
Btw, I don’t care if Corey had an upgrade or downgrade with the new woman. I just hope she’s a good person and if she’s around the kids, I hope she’s kind and loving to them.

Reactions: 17
Confirmed that Tracy blocked his sisters. They didn’t unfollow each other, Tracy blocked them. I had a feeling.
What the heck did loyal Tata possibly do to The Trash Queen to get her blocked. This means she has to actually be a mom all day no one to entertain and educate your kids while you learn stupid skits for tik tok. She’s needs to slow her roll. Clearly she’s hurt but be careful who you start swinging at

Reactions: 11
Who seen the comment where she said skylar took the latest thirst pic.. sorry but how is your child taking a photo of you like that appropriate? She’s honestly vile!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just because Corey doesn't bash her on the internet doesn't really mean anything. He's a spiteful conniving coward. And apparently looks do matter considering most the people on here call Tracy a water buffalo. I think body shaming to that extent is immature. We can be honest about the photoshop but that's different than calling someone a water buffalo 🤔 when she drops the weight she will knock any witch he dates out of the water.
when your ex wife is obsessed with the internet and being in the spotlight, yes it does speak a lot. He could honestly rip her apart on the internet if he wanted. He could also start is own podcast and spill ALL the beans. But nope he’s not doing that. He’s kept it all on the DL. Tracy sits there and says she’s not saying why they split. But she’ll sit there and play petty tik tok games saying he was basically a crappy husband and a cheater. Oooookay. I don’t body shame her on here. But the photo shopping is ridiculous!! She could be so real and so genuine on her instagram which would make so many other fans feel not alone in their own skin. But nope she chooses to lie, lie and lie some more.

Reactions: 17
Shes prob paying up her debt she has with Sammy.

New thirst trap is up. Of course its photo-shopped LMAOO. She claims shes unbothered but yet had to add the in the quote. LOL

Everyone peep the photo shopped nail she added to her thumb. 🤦‍♀️LMAOOOOOOOOOOO I cant with her. Shes crying for attention.
She serious photoshopped a nail like girl just go get a plain set already geez she’s really holding on to those ugly sweet 16 nails from 2010

• Haha
What the heck did loyal Tata possibly do to The Trash Queen to get her blocked. This means she has to actually be a mom all day no one to entertain and educate your kids while you learn stupid skits for tik tok. She’s needs to slow her roll. Clearly she’s hurt but be careful who you start swinging at
which roll does she need to slow, because she’s got plenty of them.

• Haha
Who seen the comment where she said skylar took the latest thirst pic.. sorry but how is your child taking a photo of you like that appropriate? She’s honestly vile!
THIS! I thought that was so strange. Skylar is way too young for that. TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS. BE A POSITIVE ROLE MODEL.

Also on that picture if you zoom in on her hand that's raised you can see that she doesn't have any nails. So trashy... I CANNOT.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did Corey officially say or was there something posted about him having a gf? I saw he was hanging out with his sis and that Brielle chic. Do we know for sure it’s his gf? Things are getting kind of crazy!

Reactions: 1
Guys I’m not gonna lie, she’s getting to me. I’m starting to feel bad. I have been married to my man for 5 years and together for 12. You never know what these men could wake up and do one day. What if it wasn’t at all her fault??? What if Corey turned out to be a huge shithead? Already has a new girl?! Dude the ink on the divorce papers didn’t even DRY YET. Plus this poor chick thinks shes his dream..meanwhile she’s just a rebound for the moment until he comes to his senses. No bueno. You do NOT introduce “newbies” to your kids like that. This could mess them up. I’m not a troll I swear I’m just saddened by her last “missing this smile” story. It’s hitting home. If my “pefect” marriage broke, I’d be devastated.

Also why does it still say I’m a new member when I’m not?! What is this like a 10 year minimum 😂😂
But according to her they’ve been separated for “a year and a half”. Clearly this girl is not new to either of them. I’m with everyone else. She’s probably ravens friend and has been around those kids as just that, probably prior to the separation too hence her “when you see your ex and the girl he told you not to worry about” TikTok. The kids probably don’t even know she’s his new girl she’s probably just auntie ravens friend still. Look at the tit she’s posted. He hasn’t even posted anything with her or acknowledged the relationship. Tracy did. She wanted to teach him a lesson and hoped he’d come back. But she pushed him so far away that he stayed there. She caused all this because he “didn’t speak her love language”. And maybe he did cheat but if she really didn’t want him gone then maybe they should have worked on their marriage not called it quits. She’s pathetic. As a(n) (Ex)wife. As a woman. As a mother. She’s all about her and duck everyone else. Now her little feelings are hurt and this is how she acts. She blocked/deleted his family!! That’s how petty this low life is. She seems like the type to keep the kids away from him and his family. And that’s just how she portrays herself with what she CHoOSES to share on social media. The only ones I feel bad for are Skylar, Julian and hat poor poor sweet little JAYDEN. They are the ones caught in the crossfire and will feel the impact of it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
when your ex wife is obsessed with the internet and being in the spotlight, yes it does speak a lot. He could honestly rip her apart on the internet if he wanted. He could also start is own podcast and spill ALL the beans. But nope he’s not doing that. He’s kept it all on the DL. Tracy sits there and says she’s not saying why they split. But she’ll sit there and play petty tik tok games saying he was basically a crappy husband and a cheater. Oooookay. I don’t body shame her on here. But the photo shopping is ridiculous!! She could be so real and so genuine on her instagram which would make so many other fans feel not alone in their own skin. But nope she chooses to lie, lie and lie some more.
The thought of Corey starting a podcast is hilarious. He can barely formulate a sentence on his instagram stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This can go either way. This may be a wake-up call for her and she can either become more responsible and step up and be a good mom or she could TOTALLY neglect those kids and tit will go south very very quickly. I hope it’s the former.

Reactions: 4
shes turning into the next Farrah Abraham. She has her daughter take all of her nasty sexy pictures.

The thought of Corey starting a podcast is hilarious. He can barely formulate a sentence on his instagram stories.
Buuuuut if he did to air out all of her dirty laundry. You know we’d all be listening lol

Reactions: 12
Im sorry but i dont feel sorry for her at all. She played this whole role by posting all these quotes about cheating making Corey look like an asshole while he kept quiet the whole time. And then she claims she will never say what happened to her marriage which makes me believe that she actually cheated and left. In my opinion i think if it was all Corey she most definitely would had put him on blast. She has no problem making him look bad any other way. Plus by doing that people would feel more sorry for her.

She wants to play victim and poor me with all these comments and quotes but when she needed the Epsteins she had no problem dumping her kids on them while she had "work" to do. She full of it and should just admit shes jealous of Coreys new relationship and didn't expect it because she prob thought that he would never move on from her and would always fawn over her.

Also, i think this girl has been in the picture for a while. She seems like she knows the family and plus theres no need to introduce the kids to her because they prob met her already as a friend.
Yep, I think that quote Tracy posted about 'the girl he said not to worry about' alluded to her being someone they both knew. Also agree that he never broke the marriage because Tracy would definitely have put it all over her insta. Also I hope she's now learned that no matter who you are or how hot you think you are no man is going to sit and cry over you forever, Corey cried, most likely, and then healthily moved on. Tracy is now just another single parent with a lot of baggage.

Reactions: 9