Tracy DiMarco Maloney #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol so fitting her last name is Maloney, full of Baloney. I made a throw away ig account last night because I wanted to tag Tayway ig on her comments so people can see just how fake she is. Thats how i found out about the real her was because someone tagged in the comments. Unfortunately her last post she had closed the comments so I wasnt able to. Her tit needs to be flooded with that account in her comments and she needs to be called out.

I didnt even know that Corey had another sister, Raven im assuming from the comments. Weird how she only ever posts pics of her kids with Tara and not Raven. Did they not get along? Also from what I've been reading ( I could be wrong) but it seems like Tracy is mad at the sisters for hanging out with Corey's new GF and blocked them? Wtf whats her problem. She posts every bleeping day quotes about Corey and he posted one ig video making smores and she loses it? Always talking big game like I dont care ive moved on i was the one that left him. For someone that was separated for "a year" she sure is still up his ass. I think she's just upset he was able to get another partner before her.

Someone said Corey probably cheated first because after she got back from her vacation everything was awkward in videos of them together and she seemed to be disgusted by him hence why she supposedly hadn't touched him in months. I agree actually, I'm sure she tried to force the marriage after all the bullshit because she's so so insecure and wants to paint her life in such a picture perfect view to the world. I know it kills her since she brags about being made up all the time and having sex all the time like thats all it takes to make a great marriage and hers failed. Like someone else posted too, her friends are pregnant or just getting married so now she's the one on the outs.

I also agree no way shes going to block tara for long, the witch can't watch her kids alone for 1 day unless she's just going to go to her moms everyday. This might force her to actually watch them but lets see. Shes so gross but such a train wreck I can't look away its like a reality show on its own lmao.
She's prob blocked Corey's sisters because she can't bear to see Corey with someone else and being a control freak that's the way she does it so she can't see their posts.

Reactions: 5
Guys I’m not gonna lie, she’s getting to me. I’m starting to feel bad. I have been married to my man for 5 years and together for 12. You never know what these men could wake up and do one day. What if it wasn’t at all her fault??? What if Corey turned out to be a huge shithead? Already has a new girl?! Dude the ink on the divorce papers didn’t even DRY YET. Plus this poor chick thinks shes his dream..meanwhile she’s just a rebound for the moment until he comes to his senses. No bueno. You do NOT introduce “newbies” to your kids like that. This could mess them up. I’m not a troll I swear I’m just saddened by her last “missing this smile” story. It’s hitting home. If my “pefect” marriage broke, I’d be devastated.

Also why does it still say I’m a new member when I’m not?! What is this like a 10 year minimum 😂😂
Your post got to me❤ I don’t even know you (obviously lol) but you sound like you have a way more stable and healthy marriage than Tracy and Corey ever did! They argued about the stupidest stuff like Corey wanting to wear Jordans or whatever at their wedding, etc. I could be wrong but I remember her always throwing around the whole “It’s MY day” attitude and putting down his ideas. I would NEVER put down someone I love or even just like! Even if we disagree, if you’re someone I care about, I’ll disagree in a respectful way. I’m in a fairly new relationship, about 3 months in and I already told him that, we are going to disagree but we can’t put each other down!
You sound way more mature and way more secure in your marriage❤ i wish you both MANY years of happiness and health!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Guys I’m not gonna lie, she’s getting to me. I’m starting to feel bad. I have been married to my man for 5 years and together for 12. You never know what these men could wake up and do one day. What if it wasn’t at all her fault??? What if Corey turned out to be a huge shithead? Already has a new girl?! Dude the ink on the divorce papers didn’t even DRY YET. Plus this poor chick thinks shes his dream..meanwhile she’s just a rebound for the moment until he comes to his senses. No bueno. You do NOT introduce “newbies” to your kids like that. This could mess them up. I’m not a troll I swear I’m just saddened by her last “missing this smile” story. It’s hitting home. If my “pefect” marriage broke, I’d be devastated.

Also why does it still say I’m a new member when I’m not?! What is this like a 10 year minimum 😂😂
I felt really bad for her at first, I also would be devastated if my marriage fell apart and I would be even more devastated if my husband ended up with someone that I had previously been uncomfortable about. I’ve said in many posts that I think Corey was probably a dick and did something to break her. However, she has been nothing but nasty to a lot of people, watch the way she talks to her Instagram followers. Even people that compliment her, she is NOT friendly with them. I think people would have much more sympathy if she was a little nicer. Also, the recent stunt of asking people for money in venmo and claiming she’s going to “pay it forward” then suddenly getting Botox, wanting microblading, all pretty expensive stuff... that was a major turn off. So while I feel bad for her situation, she is not nice. I commented once a few years ago about what a beautiful little girl jada was and she didn’t respond but responded to a comment other mine to rip someone apart for something they said. She only responds to be nasty.

Reactions: 20
Hey Ladies (and Gents) I've heard a few of you mention that you're re-watch ING Jerseylicious. How are you watching it?? As far as I know it doesn't air in the states anymore and I really don't want to pay for it haha.

Reactions: 3
Hey Ladies (and Gents) I've heard a few of you mention that you're re-watch ING Jerseylicious. How are you watching it?? As far as I know it doesn't air in the states anymore and I really don't want to pay for it haha.
I rewatched on Hulu

Reactions: 1
Its on Dailymotion as well

Tbh I dont even kno if he introduced the new girl to the kids yet? He literally tagged her in a post for a speaker and she posted making smores with raven so unless more happened in the background im not sure why tracy blocked tara!! They were so close and hust at julies shower! I try to feel bad for tracy but its hard cus she acts so insane like just b honest if ur hurt ur hurt dont act fake

I agree completely!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not many people WILL agree with you because they're here to totally bash Tracy. I mean we all are, but there's always a bigger picture and two sides to the story. But like someone said above, she's not very deserving of respect. She says all the time that she will never tell us what the reason is but will back handedly talk about it thru posts daily.

Everyone goes through heartbreak. It just sucks that she has three kids involved. This is probably the best thing that can happen to her. She needs to find herself..... she's been wrapped up in a facade for over a decade

**** it didn't take me very long to become a *well known member*.... Lol just wait a few days

Reactions: 9
At thirty something years old, Trashy still does not understand that for every action there is a reaction. Supposedly she did not allow Corey to see the kids for Fathers Day... So what do Corey and his sisters do in retaliation? They throw this new girl into the mix. They hit Trashy where it really hurts. At the end of the day neither side wins! Those 3 kids are pawns in their games. They are all worthless!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I had mentioned that before. Thinking Tara was keeping tabs on her by visiting once a week and "helping". Checking out the cleanliness of the house, looking to see what's in the fridge, seeing if she's bathing the kids regularly, seeing what she's spending money and how much she's drinking. Part of me wonders if he'd try to go for full custody if she really was messing up everything I stated.
I’d offer to testify against her in court lol. I’d come armed to the teeth with receipts and proofs 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL SENDING HER MONEY!? Like do you not see her spending it on stupid superficial tit? These ppl are so desperate for attention from a Z List reality star from a show TEN YEARS ago! She puts out nothing good to the world karmic wise l don’t get why ppl support her🤷‍♀️It’s not like she’s uplifting and motivational her podcast is delusional trash with no real advice like why do ppl keep sending her money!!?🤦‍♀️ Imagine working long hrs in a mask so Trashy can go get cheap nails and Botox 🤮

Regarding your status Talk more and it will change!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL SENDING HER MONEY!? Like do you not see her spending it on stupid superficial tit? These ppl are so desperate for attention from a Z List realty star from a show TEN YEARS ago! She puts out nothing good to the world karmic wise l don’t get why ppl support her🤷‍♀️It’s not like she’s uplifting and motivational her podcast is delusional trash with no real advice like why do ppl keep sending her money!!?🤦‍♀️ Imagine working long hrs in a mask so Trashy can go get cheap nails and Botox 🤮

Talk more and it will change!!
Yea I'm with you on that. The funny thing is she doesn't even give anyone recognition. It would be so cute if she could shout some of her fans out on her IG story or something once in a while. Instead, the only thing she reposts are pictures of people reposting HER. Does that make sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sometimes I feel really bad for Tracy and then I scroll her comments. She is NOT a nice person. She always comments towards the hateful comments and then she is snarky and rude to the fans that are nice to her. It’s really crazy.
I also could not imagine being married to someone who is OBSESSED with their social media image. Someone who LIES about their image over and over again. It has to of made him uncomfortable going out in public knowing she’s photoshopped the tit out of herself and their kids. I also bet that if he ever said anything to her about it she prob ripped him apart.

I know a lot of people aren’t a fan of Corey and I don’t really know where I stand with that. I do know that there is a lot to be said about someone who keeps their private tit to themselves. should he be sending dick pics. No def not. But he also hasn’t sat on social media trashing the duck out of his children’s mother. Corey is the FATHER of Traceys children. if she really thinks her kids won’t see all of her posts about their father one day, she is mistaken. All of her posts will bite her in the ass one day.

Also, the fact she has made fun of Britney Spears a couple times now, is so comical. Has Tracey not looked in the mirror? They behave the same way!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
On Hayu in UK

I absolutely agree. None of us know whatever tit went down between them but he has never bashed her or put up all these stupid quotes about her. She is handling it so immaturely. Whether the new girl is hot or not- doesn't matter. Its enough to ignite the water buffalo. She's out here thirst trapping and still can't get a dude. A d it's fucked up how much stuff tara has done for those kids but still let tracy bash the tit out of her own brother. I hope Corey jeeps flaunting the girl all over the family to drive this witch nuts

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just because Corey doesn't bash her on the internet doesn't really mean anything. He's a spiteful conniving coward. And apparently looks do matter considering most the people on here call Tracy a water buffalo. I think body shaming to that extent is immature. We can be honest about the photoshop but that's different than calling someone a water buffalo 🤔 when she drops the weight she will knock any witch he dates out of the water.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Im sure Tracy will find a way to ruin and embarrass this new girl if its fact Corey new gf. She is very selfish and only wants the attention on herself. She prob didn't expect Corey to post anything and its killing her inside. She wants to always be the victim and be the one people always feel sorry for. I hope this girl is a tough ass witch and shouldn't have said lost any respect, I lost that a while ago, I should have said lost any sympathy I might have had left

I know how you feel. I got soo pissed when i saw that video. Ive said it many times, she doesnt have her priorities straight. If i was Corey i was document everything she is doing. How are you gonna beg for money but turn around and spend it on materialistic stuff. Also, I have a feeling she hasnt paid rent on her apt in a while. Shes been at her moms beach house alot. I wonder if shes hiding from the landlord. I mean does she really have money to afford the rent alone. I doubt it.
E! On demand has it! ❤

Reactions: 2
Just because Corey doesn't bash her on the internet doesn't really mean anything. He's a spiteful conniving coward. And apparently looks do matter considering most the people on here call Tracy a water buffalo. I think body shaming to that extent is immature. We can be honest about the photoshop but that's different than calling someone a water buffalo 🤔 when she drops the weight she will knock any witch he dates out of the water.
She won’t drop the weight though. She’s a lazy slob who drinks like a sailor man and eats processed foods. I personally didn’t call her a water buffalo and I’m not one for body shaming but she needs to be honest about her true size and as a person she is horrible, I can bet my money she has called big girls worse names than a water buffalo she’s not a nice person.

Reactions: 27