Tracy DiMarco Maloney #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao she definitely reads this page. I posted we should all tag trayway on her ig comments to expose how fake she is. Everytime I try to it says posts are limited. Scared ass fake witch lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just noticed Brielle went private on Insta 🤨 and I like the name that included Maloney Bologna 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Lmao she definitely reads this page. I posted we should all tag trayway on her ig comments to expose how fake she is. Everytime I try to it says posts are limited. Scared ass fake witch lmao
Sorry I'm quoting you I clicked on it. How many pages can we go. How to start a thread. I'll try.

Reactions: 2
This dummy who doesn’t know her photoshopped ass from her elbow posting this stuff🙄she is lost. She posts TikToks where she says the n word. She claims to be an ally for BLM. She needs serious help. Not only is she a horrible human being, but she’s dumb as bricks.
Wow. We’ve lost over 15,000 people to COVID in Jersey. But she can’t go to the club so who cares.

Reactions: 6
Sorry I'm quoting you I clicked on it. How many pages can we go. How to start a thread. I'll try.
I'm trying to as well. I vote for fat examples life of tracy maloney if someone can figure it out lol

But What exactly is she modeling with this clown outfit ?? can’t even see a full picture of the Dress!! 🤡
She ALWAYS does this. She represents that clothing company yet only shows a little bit of the clothing like her shoulders and you can only see the top of the dress or shirt. If I was the owner, I would tell her to show more of it but Tracy is insecure of her body so she would probably throw a fit and refuse. 🤣

She’s literally had more ME time in the past 3 months than I have had in my enter child’s life. He’s 2 and a half!
Her comment was hilarious. She doesn’t know how it is to be with her kids 24/7. If she doesn’t start talking to Tara soon she’s gonna really lose it. Poor kids. She doesn’t realize keeping kids from adults actually hurts the kids more. But why would she care

Reactions: 5