Tracy DiMarco Maloney #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This bitch is DELUSIONALLLLLL girl PLEASEEEE she wanted blue eyes, that’s why she wore them during the duration of the show.
She has a youtube channel from years ago and she was answering questions from fans and her reply was the same about why she wore the contacts

Reactions: 1
Holy crap I love u!! Do u watch the golden girls

Reactions: 3
Omg delusional fans lmao and Tracy liked this comment girl plz. Go watch some of Tracy’s Tik tok videos of her totally dissing him. IMMATURE AF.

mum,
View attachment 170577
Omg if someone ever did that to my kid they would not be allowed around them anymore. That’s so fucked it.
Yeah but I’m sure Tracy has said much worse

That curl was created with a wand. She might have waves here and there but no curls. She didnt have curls in the baby pics she posted. Who is she kidding.
Exactly. That curl was prob from her braids. It’s not natural. She lies about everything. Notice when people ask her what eyeliner she uses, she never tells them. Every other beauty guru shares the brand they use. Not that she’s a beauty guru but please, humble yourself, Tracy.

Reactions: 8
She is taking the piss out of Britney Spears in her stories. It's just disappointing that she is making fun Britney who is obviously going though something.
She needs to look at her own mental health it doesn't seem the best at the moment so many higns and lows in one day I can't keep up. I hope she gets the help she needs for her kids.

Reactions: 13
Ugh. That fake accent . How can she choose beauty over success??? How can ANYBODY choose beauty over success???? That’s insane. And she’s really pretty without the excessive filtering and blurring here. If she could just take a screenshot from these videos and share them unedited, she’s actually such a beauty.

Reactions: 7
Omg delusional fans lmao and Tracy liked this comment girl plz. Go watch some of Tracy’s Tik tok videos of her totally dissing him. IMMATURE AF.
View attachment 170577
who are these sheep? Are the blind? Did they not see the tik tok of her and Sammy bashing him? Or the running over him and his new gf with a car? Or all the slide side ways comments about how he’s a shitty father?

Omg I guess I just got blocked from her tik tok because I made a comment about it NOT being 3 under 3

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I got videos & photos

What the fuck is she smoking?!
Thats some fucking "woe is me bullshit"
Is there a date for these photos? When did he send them? Did anyone say they were seriously dating yet? and I also know guys that send pics of themselves so this isn’t crazy to me.

Reactions: 2

For everyone wondering why Boom Bod would partner with Trashy. They clearly have high standards. I don’t watch 90 Day Fiancé so I don’t know who this is, but it came up on my Instagram explore page.

Another winning endorsement. Why would you promote those jacked up nails?!

Reactions: 10
Is there a date for these photos? When did he send them? Did anyone say they were seriously dating yet? and I also know guys that send pics of themselves so this isn’t crazy to me.
They were around the end of May beginning of June. They were def old photos and he ended up sending a grimmy ass "spanking the pork" while in an old school gold shower.

Reactions: 5
So many Tiktoks today. Where are the kids????!! Oh, and the filters and blurring are back again. I spoke too soon. What an irredeemable hot mess
exactly. Just another lie to try and be the best mom and focus on her kids. Why the fuck did it take her over 5 years to be “working on being the best role model for her kids”
She should have been doing that since day 1.

Reactions: 10
They were around the end of May beginning of June. They were def old photos and he ended up sending a grimmy ass "spanking the pork" while in an old school gold shower.

Wow how gross. Wonder if he was with his new girl then. She probably deserves to know. I just think they both need therepy, he obviously struggles with the loss of his dad and going through a divorce must be hard for them both and the kids. They probably need to stay single until they sort their shit out.
Her thinking all men are shit is not a good way to think or pass on to her kids. Sure there are shit men but there are also shit women.

Reactions: 6
I'll say it again. One more centimeter and she's basically drawing those lips well into her nose.

Reactions: 14
She really just urks me and Corey. Like I get it he lost his dad ive seen death of a family's member change people into someone they arent.
So I get why he is totally different since his dad's passing, but tracy not understanding his pain is terrible.
Her mind set of men aren't shit is so nice to pass on to her son and her two daughters. Skylar being the shy little girl she is doesnt need her mothers crappy ass mindset. And Jayda, oh the girl is one firey soul to not be messed with. I love her attitude. Just hope they grow up to be amazing young adults

I'll say it again. One more centimeter and she's basically drawing those lips well into her nose.
She draws the line onto of her actual lip girl stop. Its not a cute look...like at all. Blend your makeup girl

Agreed I hope they do too because that is all that should matter to them both is their wonderful kids.