Tracy DiMarco Maloney #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also find it very interesting that Trashy posted bathing suit pic at the same time Olivia has been posting beach pics. Of course, no competition there.... Olivia looks amazing, and Trashy.... well... she looks Trashy!
I noticed this too, really obvious. I was going to post a comparison but couldn't be bothered lol its ironic that Tracy aspires to look like olivia.

Reactions: 7
I had mentioned that before. Thinking Tara was keeping tabs on her by visiting once a week and "helping". Checking out the cleanliness of the house, looking to see what's in the fridge, seeing if she's bathing the kids regularly, seeing what she's spending money and how much she's drinking. Part of me wonders if he'd try to go for full custody if she really was messing up everything I stated.
I completely agree with this. The stuff Tracy posts make her look completely unhinged alone. Can you imagine what unedited stuff Tara has?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope it’s cause Tara said something to her about taking kids to her Botox apt.

Comment under today’s pic !
LMAOOOOO a little photo of Coreys supposed GF pushed her to get it removed. Not the constant side comments she would make of him being a terrible person or the constant desperation to get a new man. Shes ridiculous and needs attention 24/7. Shes like the Kardashians, if no one is talking about them the spark up some crazy story to get them relevant again.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I also find it very interesting that Trashy posted bathing suit pic at the same time Olivia has been posting beach pics. Of course, no competition there.... Olivia looks amazing, and Trashy.... well... she looks Trashy!
@AntiBS I cant 😂 Trashy looks Trashy 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she has many ex's, okay. The only one we ever heard about was Mikey and Corey. There was no one else. She swears Mikeys mom still loves her and so forth...YEAH OKAY.

Im sure Coreys father is rolling in his grave after she made a promise to take care of his son forever. She's a bleeping asshole and 100% should move the duck on from her marriage and her childish ways. I know 18 year olds who act better and more mature than she does.

Stuck in the past, trying to act like she's tough when deep down she now has no-one, just her parents. I don't see Sammie or any of her other so called friends spending the night to help her with her kids. Not even her own parents were at her "new" house to help.
I wonder how it feels to legit keep everyone out of her life. All alone.

I hope those kids don't suffer because of her bullshit.
and how would she know it was announced today that Corey has a new girlfriend? Stalker much?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she has many ex's, okay. The only one we ever heard about was Mikey and Corey. There was no one else. She swears Mikeys mom still loves her and so forth...YEAH OKAY.

Im sure Coreys father is rolling in his grave after she made a promise to take care of his son forever. She's a bleeping asshole and 100% should move the duck on from her marriage and her childish ways. I know 18 year olds who act better and more mature than she does.

Stuck in the past, trying to act like she's tough when deep down she now has no-one, just her parents. I don't see Sammie or any of her other so called friends spending the night to help her with her kids. Not even her own parents were at her "new" house to help.
I wonder how it feels to legit keep everyone out of her life. All alone.

I hope those kids don't suffer because of her bullshit.
and how would she know it was announced today that Corey has a new girlfriend? Stalker much?
Did the full story ever come out on Mikey about what exactly happened to him? I felt so bad hearing that news, but never followed up on the story.

Reactions: 1
Did the full story ever come out on Mikey about what exactly happened to him? I felt so bad hearing that news, but never followed up on the story.
He overdosed ... Olivia posted about his passing and she took it pretty hard. Tracy on the other hand, considering the tit she said to Olivia while filming how Mikey was trouble and cried and cried saying she cared about Olivia and didn't want her to go through what she went through. Again making it about herself.

I thought Trashy didnt follow Raven for a long time in IG?
She did. I checked prior to following Raven.

I want to dig more and pester people into finding out why she can no longer "trust" raven or tara.
Boohoo, her ex sister in laws choose their brother over the petty queen. Shocker (eye roll)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OK so I get Tracy does some crappy tit but anyone with half a brain can see she was not over Corey and wS posting those shirty imature tiktocks and passive aggressive quotes to get his attention.
Corey is a tit too if he really was sleeping with that girl when he wS still married. I hope someone sends his new chick the dick pics he has been sending randoms on IG
I feel sorry for those kids, their whole family has just fallen apart

Reactions: 12
At first I was going to say “she expects us to believe she posted that tick tok ‘just for fun’ the same day Corey ‘announces’ he has a new girlfriend?!”
But I realize that, yes, she does expect us to believe that. Because she has convinced herself it’s true. In the same way I would have when I was 15 years old. How is she still THIS immature?

Also: I personally cant let trashy’s awfulness cloud corey’s. He is a tool. Total simpleton. I could not imagine having to raise children with that man. And this Brielle person.. appears to be a thinner version of trash, but she also is getting into a relationship with a not-yet divorced, seemingly jobless Corey dad of 3 who lives with his sister. Way to go sis

But hey maybe she’ll be the white knight who brings non-paper plates into these kids’ lives tho

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m afraid to take a screenshot, but Catherine Giove posted something directed at Tracy and Tracey thanked her. Everyone is getting in the action!!

Reactions: 5
OK so I get Tracy does some crappy tit but anyone with half a brain can see she was not over Corey and wS posting those shirty imature tiktocks and passive aggressive quotes to get his attention.
Corey is a tit too if he really was sleeping with that girl when he wS still married. I hope someone sends his new chick the dick pics he has been sending randoms on IG
I feel sorry for those kids, their whole family has just fallen apart
We have no idea what he was doing while Tracy and him were married. If she wasn't over him then why didn't she right for their marriage? When women suggest divorce they are checked out 110% and move on.
She is pulling the "woe is me" bullshit.
I have a feeling Corey may have reached out to the new girl as a comfort and not as a physical relationship. Considering Tracy couldn't careless about his feelings and how he was trying to deal with his fathers passing.
And so what if he has a new chick. Tracy was going to dick appointments in Hoboken while Corey had the kids. So honestly good for Corey for finding someone he can be happy with.

I’m afraid to take a screenshot, but Catherine Giove posted something directed at Tracy and Tracey thanked her. Everyone is getting in the action!!
POST...POST IT..please

Right?! I'm 1 of 3 under 3 so this is def all bullshit. So in November my sister turns (for example) 12 then Dec I turn 13 and Jan my brother turns 11. What kills me is the "I had 3 kids in 3 years!" witch almost 3 years ago. How long r you gonna milk this? Just get to the gym. Another thing, she says stupid tit like, "my child was forced to give up x at 18 months." Yes, you forced her not us you buffoon.
Yes!! The whole thing about how they were forced to grow upset 18 months. No they were not! You forced them to. They could’ve been treated like babies they were still. And the fact that they don’t have a stuffed animal or blankie so the bottle is their comfort - buy them a stuffed animal then. Wtf?!?? She wants her kids to be so grown up. She can’t appreciate the baby stage. It’s sad for them and for her.

Reactions: 8
I hope it’s cause Tara said something to her about taking kids to her Botox apt.

Comment under today’s pic !
"Today pushed me to get it removed"
Yup...... she is shaking in her boots over the new chick. Maybe she thought talking crap about Corey would bring him back. Well, sweetheart ya lost him for good. I don't even like Corey. I think his priorities are completely wrong. Let's focus on your deaf son, not some ugly bimbo who's desperate for a father figure to her 7 year old girl. Honestly I dont even know how Tracy and Corey lasted 10 years! They're both incredibly selfish! Corey sending dick pics to people on here who he doesn't even know 😂 that's how you know he is insecure too. It's not only women who desire sex to feel wanted. He needed to grab a girlfriend before Tracy found a man so he would feel better about himself. Both of them can suck a D. And sorry for those who still think he upgraded. You're sadly mistaken. I still think the witch Tracy is way more beautiful. Plus this girls "career" is a CNA. Not hard to become. Not hating, just saying.... she def doesn't have her doctorate 😂 just another photoshopping bimbo. Good luck Corey!!!!! And when this relationship fails make sure ya focus on ya kids first!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Someone commented on her tiktok that she has the wrong color foundation and she claims that is the right color and it's a filter making her look that color. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7