Tracy DiMarco Maloney #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did any of you noticed that her friend Ashley also posted something about saying goodbye to fake friends? She specifically mentioned mental health abusers, narcissists, and manipulators. I wonder if people are catching on and that was directed to Tracy. I noticed Ashley does so many creative and educational things with her daughter unlike Tracy who sits her kids in front of the TV while she plays on social media all day.
Incase she wants to keep claiming her last name is “DiMarco”. Look at the last name written down above the baby. 🤡 I know we all knew this - but why does she have to lie???

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I wonder why Corey would even care, he can do so much better and I’m shocked he hasn’t yet lol
Lol- I get we all hate Tracy. But let’s be real, Corey can’t do better. He has trouble holding down a job, is missing teeth, sold drugs to an undercover officer , can barely formulate a sentence and was literally never home with his kids until he was forced to have them every other weekend. I don’t think this is a matter of who is better, Tracy or Corey. They are two losers who found each other. The kids would probably be better off with her parents.

Reactions: 25
Is this girl serious about sending her $100??? Must be one of her minions....is this going to be Maloneys new source of income ? 😡😤🤦‍♀️

Omg, I dont believe she'll create a foundation. Ugh the lies!!!!
I thought you meant a foundation for her face until i actually read the screen shots 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Incase she wants to keep claiming her last name is “DiMarco”. Look at the last name written down above the baby. 🤡 I know we all knew this - but why does she have to lie???
Is she dead in the last photo dam lol

• Haha
Are we sure Corey lost his job? He has/had a union job. You would have to really f up to get fired from a union job. I could possibly see him being laid off more so than fired. However I'm totally guessing right now. I think if he had a normal chick their relationship would still be going. I also don't understand why he wouldn't have gotten his tooth fixed. I imagine he has/had decent benefits and he seems concerned with his appearance. Maybe he doesn't care or maybe he's depressed. Anyone have a pic of the missing tooth. I tried to dig and find but can't find one.

Reactions: 5
Lol- I get we all hate Tracy. But let’s be real, Corey can’t do better. He has trouble holding down a job, is missing teeth, sold drugs to an undercover officer , can barely formulate a sentence and was literally never home with his kids until he was forced to have them every other weekend. I don’t think this is a matter of who is better, Tracy or Corey. They are two losers who found each other. The kids would probably be better off with her parents.
FACTSSSSSSS💯💯✔✔ I don’t really even see both of them trying to make better choices that will better their lives or even TRY to do anything that will better their lives. I understand “Going thru a rough patch” because I myself have had to pull myself up & out of a hole & it was so hard. But you better believe that I made sure I worked my ass off & worked my ass off in school and just did whatever I had to do to take care of me, my daughter and our life!! I don’t really have family to fall back on if tit gets rough. My parents won’t help me by paying my rent because I’m not working or give me their old car when they get a new one or let me sleep on their couch while I go thru a divorce. I’ve had to work my ass off for what I have & I truly have respect for the term “work hard for what you have”. Don’t get it twisted, I have 2 loving parents that love & care about me & their granddaughter, but they’re not going to continuously bail me out & help me as an adult. I’m almost 35- I can handle my own & I can figure out what I need to do. I’m an adult- my parents are done taking care of me - I’m not 17 years old still! I’ve never been “spoiled” but you better believe my parents taught me how to survive and how to handle “adult tit”.I pride myself in what I’ve accomplished & it’s made me appreciate the struggle. “The struggle” has made me the strong woman that I am today and without the struggle, I wouldn’t have the foundation of which I built my life upon.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t get it she went on level 100 yesterday with her live then it mysteriously disappeared and now she’s back to her old self. I kinda think that now she does that on purpose to look like the victim and that’s her excuse to not have to talk to Cory. She always wants him to be the bad guy. Everybody who is insulting Cory well don’t forget he never used to be in that condition, she’s a man eater she ate him up and spit him out she made him into that he had close to 1 million dollars and she spent it and left him. I can’t believe I actually felt sorry for her after seeing that extremely psychotic live yesterday where it sounded like she almost lost her voice after screaming at the top of her lungs. Does she scream like that around her kids? If so, that’s really crazy
I think she might be bipolar. She needs to stop blaming being a scorpio and actually accept that she might have mental illness. She goes from a high to a low in a matter of days. She needs to start taking care of herself before it gets worse. She has 3 kids to be concerned about.

Reactions: 18
Is this girl serious about sending her $100??? Must be one of her minions....is this going to be Maloneys new source of income ? 😡😤🤦‍♀️

I think to start a foundation you would have to be active in that said community right and she is not at all she barely mentions it or talks about it

Reactions: 6
Are we sure Corey lost his job? He has/had a union job. You would have to really f up to get fired from a union job. I could possibly see him being laid off more so than fired. However I'm totally guessing right now. I think if he had a normal chick their relationship would still be going. I also don't understand why he wouldn't have gotten his tooth fixed. I imagine he has/had decent benefits and he seems concerned with his appearance. Maybe he doesn't care or maybe he's depressed. Anyone have a pic of the missing tooth. I tried to dig and find but can't find one.[\QUOTE]
Most likely a lay off but if they dontt bring you back when construction resumed there might be a reason. Especially considering that he “worked all the time” which I think is a BS excuse for why he wasn’t around. If he was such a great dedicated worker theyd want him back ASAP before the union sent him somewhere else.

I’m noticing how much heavier sky looks in coreys pics than Tracy’s. And in Tracy’s pics Sky is standing with a bag covering her body or her arm positioned perfectly at her waist like Tracy does. She is teaching that girl to cover her body and catfish rather than to love herself and it’s so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Tracy will have to pay taxes for all the donations?

Lmao I can’t wait for the Super Sicilian Scorpio Hearing and Weight Loss Foundation.
We have a winner, perfect headline for the next thread!!

I think to start a foundation you would have to be active in that said community right and she is not at all she barely mentions it or talks about it
Again another good reason for her not to go to work

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
BA88E09D-BABE-4484-9B74-931E618B37D4.jpeg
Honestly i think its cruel to lie to her followers and herself bcos i do not think she looks like this at alll even if the picture is a bit older. I mean i get photoshop being done to like clean up a stray hair or a pimple or what have you but to make up a whole new body and then be always hiding from the public so they dont see the real you what is thepoint of all that?! Sounds exhausting

Reactions: 10
Honestly, i am no prude.... But i have a daughter Sky's age and i CANNOT get over the new story of her dancing and then she is made up in her dance outfit TO THAT FREAKING SONG. how sick can you be. she literally is disgusting. my husband would be LIVID and my family mortified

Reactions: 11
Honestly, i am no prude.... But i have a daughter Sky's age and i CANNOT get over the new story of her dancing and then she is made up in her dance outfit TO THAT FREAKING SONG. how sick can you be. she literally is disgusting. my husband would be LIVID and my family mortified
What song was it?

Not to mention it was all tattered. Was it supposed to look like that? I watched the video 5 times trying to figure it out.. Looked like the sequins didn't hold up in the wash and needs to be thrown away. That was definitely not any type of music a 5 year old should be dancing to. Weird. Awkward. Uncomfortable.

Reactions: 4
Her IG story zooming in on sky’s bum saying look at that little tush?! 😳😳 I have no words, wtf!

• Wow
WHAT THE duck HER IG STORIES? why is skylar shaking her bum like that laying down?! Where has she learnt that, she looks like she knows exactly what she’s doing and laughing. Even Tara said that’s not going on camera. Omg she’s actually so trash. Her poor kids. My family would be so ashamed. Stop glamourising them poor children and let them be children. This is so sad to watch.

• Angry