Tracy DiMarco Maloney #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I should be taking breaks from this page but I can't help it because I just found it a few days ago so it's still new to me☺☺☺. I've been reading all of the other threads catching up on what everyone has said over time.
I really think people just tolerate her and some might feel bad for her and others might just secretly enjoy the tit show. Soon enough all her friends will be married with kids and won't be able to go out and get tit faced with her. Trashy will forever be stuck in the 2002 so maybe she'll find some young friends to party with and she'll be that older woman that hangs out with them hitting on 21 year olds. Her idol .....although this lady was cool.😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
EYEROLL. Tracy get a bleeping job. My mom always said “I’d clean the streets with my tongue if I had to if it meant putting food on the table” she was a single mom, twice (divorced and then widowed)

she’s starting to really reaallllyyy irk me now

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hi girls! I usually post here and then take a few days off social media and tattle. I don't want to turn into an obsessed rat like Tracy. But I'm back for the night and I have read all your posts. There are so many I want to respond to and agree with but that would take me days.

Regarding the comment on Corey being traumatized and not wanting to date: I do agree. I hate to always bring myself into it, but when I was with a sociopathic, narcissistic guy it took SUCH a toll on me I turned celibate and didnt date for 6 years. Yes, 6 years. I to this day have stuck with my decision. If anyone has any respect for themselves they would NEVER jump into a relationship right away ESPECIALLY with kids. This is one reason I DO respect Corey and I hope he continues to take time to find himself unlike his bleep ex.

Regarding the comments on the kids: I truly feel bad for Skylar.... And the reason I chose Skylar is because it is so blatantly obvious that she craves her mom's approval. Jayden doesn't really care. Skylar has to put on this facade for Tracy like the perfect first daughter role. I'm TELLING you she is going to rebel in her teen years, and I pray that doesnt happen but I just can't picture it NOT happening. She will only be able to take so much from her mom, and when she truly grows older and finds herself, I hope she realizes that looks and bad guys with drug money are not everything and surely aren't the key to a happy life. I hope Skylar succeeds without insecurity.

As far as the baby shower and live streaming goes: I didnt watch it, didnt care to watch, didnt care to watch any of Tracy's lives either. Whenever she IS live she has resting witch face that makes me want to throw my phone on the train tracks. She also never acknowledges any one of her followers in a positive light. It's like she expects people to bow down and lick her stank pussy. She probably shoves so many dildos up there her pussy lips dont know which way is up. The reason Jess tolerates Tracy is because Tracy shines SOME sort of light onto Jessica's shower. Honestly nobody would give a crap about dummy big fake lip jessica if it werent for Tracy promoting the crap out of them. The fact that Tracy told her to "return" some gifts is kind of the icing on the cake. She literally does NOT care about ANYONE besides her tiny tiny circle. God forbid she humbled herself to thank people for their generosity. I just dont get it guys. I really don't. How are people so nice to her???

Send help!!!!!! I will literally pay aliens to abduct TrayWay
I’ve always thought the same thing about feeling bad for Skylar! I just sense she’s gonna be the one to suffer the most, since she’s the oldest and seems the most in-tune, and also because she’s gained weight. Jayden’s the thin one who seems carefree and she’s just doing her.

Reactions: 2
EYEROLL. Tracy get a bleeping job. My mom always said “I’d clean the streets with my tongue if I had to if it meant putting food on the table” she was a single mom, twice (divorced and then widowed)

She's suck a twit! She needs to get a J-O-B! Lazy, lazy, lazy! Those are your 3 children... take care of them!

Reactions: 8
Are we sure Corey lost his job? He has/had a union job. You would have to really f up to get fired from a union job. I could possibly see him being laid off more so than fired. However I'm totally guessing right now. I think if he had a normal chick their relationship would still be going. I also don't understand why he wouldn't have gotten his tooth fixed. I imagine he has/had decent benefits and he seems concerned with his appearance. Maybe he doesn't care or maybe he's depressed. Anyone have a pic of the missing tooth. I tried to dig and find but can't find one.
I need to see the missing tooth hole 🤣

Reactions: 3

WTH, Maloney playing the victim, oh poor me single mom with 3 kids and no money...get you ass off the couch, stop being on social media and look for a job!!! Stop depending on your parents and now your minions, you're begging for money on social media. I wonder if Corey and his sister know shes telling people she getting little child support money and is asking strangers for money. She's a disgrace, what a bad ass witch scorpio.🤦‍♀️😡

Reactions: 10
Damn, this witch is a fckn Freeloader. No fckn shame asking for money? Who’s does this, I’m so embarrassed. I don’t care, I will never ask for a hand out, I’m too prideful.

Reactions: 12
Damn, this witch is a fckn Freeloader. No fckn shame asking for money? Who’s does this, I’m so embarrassed. I don’t care, I will never ask for a hand out, I’m too prideful.
I wonder what Corey's family has to say about this. Embarrassing. But in another note, let everyone in here chip in and lets pay her to do a full body tik tok with no proos and flowy dresses

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why have 3 kids with a man. Just to complain about all of them later. So your a single mom with 3 kids and no money, but yet you have your nails always done and gas to drive around to get fast food.

I had one child at her age and married. My husband was out of work so I worked 2 jobs just to pay my bill's and survive. Never did I beg anyone for a hand out. GET A JOB YOU FAT LAZY SLOB!!!!

Reactions: 15
Someone please donate a dollar to her on venmo
Oh lord....I'm about to send her a penny just to tell she's a trashy, foul mouthed, wannabe gangster, dick obsessed, child exploiting mess....just kidding...she's not worth my penny. 😅
Please do this. I’ll chip in lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Omg someone PLEASE send that to Corey!!!

Someone needs to send this info to his attorney or paralegal. Asking for money on two social media sites, this is a matter of public record and can be used against her in the court of law. Keep sending the scum money , she’ll end up paying Corey money 😂

Reactions: 6

Whooa now we getting some juicy (fake?) gossip? Hmm little to no child support.....i wonder if hes staying out of work on purpose to spite tracey? If hes not working he cant have support payments taken off his pay???? Or i wonder if shes just lying? I mean she has a car gas nails so someone pays foe something? I wonder if he just gives her food for the kids thru tara and tracey wants money instead?? Or is tara the "support"? Aka nanny? Im so curious!!!!!! I wonder if corey is that petty that he would quit or ask to be laid off just to not give tracey money?? I mean she deserves it but that hurts the kids? Or maybe he knows her parents will step in? That was wild that she wrote that publicly Unless she just wants pity.....i wouldnt put it past her

It makes a lot of sense if Corey is purposely “out of work” to avoid paying a ridiculous amount in spousal & child support. This isn’t an unusual move for men to do when getting divorced, I hope trashy ends up paying him since she seems to be raking in the dough with her “podcast, promoting on IG, & now accepting $ from tik tok & instagram, and don’t forget her clothing line.” Corey is prob smarter than we think when it comes to trashy and can play her games better. His family strikes me as the type to live off the gov or constantly be on unemployment/disability, so I’m sure he knows what he’s doing. How old is he now ? He was super young on JL. He still has so much time to turn his life around and change for the better. Men take longer to mature to begin with & he was thrown into a lot of tit really quick. I know he made his own decisions but I feel a little bad for him bc I feel like he did truly try to love trashy & sacrificed a lot bc he thought he was in love. Someone mentioned trashy chews up men and spits them out to feel powerful and that is so so true ! Remember her ex that passed( who knows what she pushed him to), now Corey! Remember when trashy was atleast being a somewhat of a decent mom stocking the fridge and organizing snacks for the kids ? Yeah she was still annoying trying to show off that she has a full fridge of food, but atleast she was doing something productive for her kids. I don’t think she realized she met her match with Corey, in all aspects.

Reactions: 4
I need to see the missing tooth hole 🤣
If Corey isn’t working he still only gets the kids every other weekend what a POS and I highly doubt Tracy would oppose for him to have them more because more time for her!!

Reactions: 2