Tracy DiMarco Maloney #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks to me that Corey also alters the kids pics , look at All the pixelation around skylars mouth
he def doesn’t photoshop. I think he just has a crappy phone for taking pictures. Also pictures get distorted the more they are screenshot and shared.

Reactions: 12
I find there are a lot of moms like her. People who had kids just cos they thought thats what you do when youre an adult and then the kids come and these people realize they don't actually like/want kids. Makes me sad. My parents were so attentive with us played with us never left us with other people did crafts with us had endless patience. When i see kids with parents like tracy i feel bad cos these kids are just something their parents seem to tolerate. Not everyone is cut out for kids i wish people would take the time to really think before popping out all these kids and then getting upset that they exist and act like children. She wanted to be able to "brag" oh im married with kids before 30 i win! But now shes divorced and miserable bcos i think she did things to show off and not for the right reasons like truly loving being a mom? Or she got divorced and just resents them now and wants to go back in time to be single again where she left off before corey? 🤷🏻‍♀️ i just feel bad for the kids
Facts!

Reactions: 4
8CB3D1BB-E71C-4547-B12E-59B5FD798348.png
Wtf is wrong with her lmao she’s 30+ years old! And a mother. Bad examples is right. I’m sure masks will still be a thing when her kids are old enough to want to drink. But she’s prob going to be the “cool mom” who buys for themanyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ Trash.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand her latest tik tok about Moms with kids and looking so annoyed while her kids were legit just singing. She’s a terrible mom and it’s sad she has no bond with any of them. They’re just props to her.
And she still doesn't know how to properly apply makeup.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 151614Wtf is wrong with her lmao she’s 30+ years old! And a mother. Bad examples is right. I’m sure masks will still be a thing when her kids are old enough to want to drink. But she’s prob going to be the “cool mom” who buys for themanyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ Trash.
She wants to be like the mom from Mean Girls lol I'm not a regular mom I'm a cool mom lol

Reactions: 8
Why do her kids always look So dirty? Doesn’t she bath them at night & the next morning? She posted a pics of Julian at his Dr. appt, I feel so bad for them.

I cant wait to see all the "my hair is naturally curly" in her responses in the new pic. witch no its not, you had braids in your hair for a few days and thats the result.

You dont have curly hair. The most you have is wavy hair. Stop the lies.

Why do her kids always look So dirty? Doesn’t she bath them at night & the next morning? She posted a pics of Julian at his Dr. appt, I feel so bad for them.
Honestly ive only seen those kids clean when Tara has them. LOL

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She posted a pic of her hand in front of a steering wheel and you can clearly see that she was driving 61 mph. So she had both hands off the wheel. And then posted a pic of Julian at doctor’s office so he was in the car.

• Wow
She posted a pic of her hand in front of a steering wheel and you can clearly see that she was driving 61 mph. So she had both hands off the wheel. And then posted a pic of Julian at doctor’s office so he was in the car.
very safe mom A+
I wanna know who’s Audi she’s borrowing. Probably her mom or dad’s car...the real workers and bill payers... I wonder what’s going on with her crappy Toyota (I don’t think Toyota’s are crappy, but she doesn’t take care of anything she owns so therefore it’s crappy) plus we all know she never puts gas, changes the oil, rotates the tires 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What i want to know is how are you driving that fast and then say oh let me take a pic of my nails right at this moment because thats more important than my child's life. And also posting it and tagging people. SMH I start to dislike her more and more.

Shes a selfish person and acts like a child. She will realize whenever she matures, how much of an a-hole she is now and by then her children will dislike her.

very safe mom A+
I wanna know who’s Audi she’s borrowing. Probably her mom or dad’s car...the real workers and bill payers... I wonder what’s going on with her crappy Toyota (I don’t think Toyota’s are crappy, but she doesn’t take care of anything she owns so therefore it’s crappy) plus we all know she never puts gas, changes the oil, rotates the tires 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
You know thats prob her parents car. Her car is probably not working at the moment because she does nothing of what you listed above. LOL We all know she cant afford repairs on the car either. I want to know when she will grow up.

Reactions: 9
Nothing really interesting to discover on his Instagram anyways. But funny all the people that Tracy thought were losers on the show actually are not, he’s living a good life and looks good
I know but sooo random I never even went in his page like how’d he find me hahahaa and We we’re just talking about him in here the other day so I’m like freaked out lmfaooooo🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Hey all new here....I never heard of this site before. I saw it mentioned on the ig page with the unedited pics of Mrs bologna. I'm so glad I found it and this. I didn't realize there were others thought she was full of tit too!! She's like clearly gone off the deep end with her over editing herself from a size 18 to a 12, her obsession with sex talk and her over sexed photos and selfies. She literally comes off like a 17 year old girl. Why can't she focus on being a good mom and not a good lay. It's disgusting and sad!!! I follow her for the tit show. Guilty pleasure. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know but sooo random I never even went in his page like how’d he find me hahahaa and We we’re just talking about him in here the other day so I’m like freaked out lmfaooooo🤣🤣🤣
Haha well you must be gorgeous because he seems like the type of guy who goes for looks

WTF is wrong with her?!?! I just went to comment on her story and she took away the option, typical! What kinda A-Hole thinks of taking a pic at 61mph and posting it! I just took a screenshot and sent it to Corey and said just thought I'd let you know your ex is endangering your son's life

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Hey all new here....I never heard of this site before. I saw it mentioned on the ig page with the unedited pics of Mrs bologna. I'm so glad I found it and this. I didn't realize there were others thought she was full of tit too!! She's like clearly gone off the deep end with her over editing herself from a size 18 to a 12, her obsession with sex talk and her over sexed photos and selfies. She literally comes off like a 17 year old girl. Why can't she focus on being a good mom and not a good lay. It's disgusting and sad!!! I follow her for the tit show. Guilty pleasure. 😅
Welcome, Mendy. Strap in and enjoy the ride.

WTF is wrong with her?!?! I just went to comment on her story and she took away the option, typical! What kinda A-Hole thinks of taking a pic at 61mph and posting it! I just took a screenshot and sent it to Corey and said just thought I'd let you know your ex is endangering your son's life
🤣 🤣 🤣 Evidence in court lol.