Tracy DiMarco Maloney #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell him to come and share the details of his bleep wife! I think she cheated & twisted it around to blame him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I tried to google similar pics to the Audi nail pic, since she looovveeess to fake tit. Remember that pic she posted a while back of her “driving to Long Island” 😂 and we found it on google lol. I’m still looking! Hopefully I find it posted somewhere months ago lolol although the hand looks chubby and the arm is fat, you can tell. Probably is trashy but def not her car.

Reactions: 8
I tried to google similar pics to the Audi nail pic, since she looovveeess to fake tit. Remember that pic she posted a while back of her “driving to Long Island” 😂 and we found it on google lol. I’m still looking! Hopefully I find it posted somewhere months ago lolol although the hand looks chubby and the arm is fat, you can tell. Probably is trashy but def not her car.
I think it’s her cause it’s her ring that she usually wears. I still am baffled why it’s ok for her to trash Corey all the time but he puts one thing up on his Instagram and she goes crazy and they don’t talk anymore. She is such a bleeping witch, she’s a witch to her own kids how can she not be a witch to other people? Does Filippo drive an Audi or is it a Ferrari? Cause they’re big billionaires you know

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it just me or do her nails look really bad when they’re undone? They’re like stubs lol. There’s nothing wrong with not always having your nails done (especially during a pandemic) but hers just don’t look good at all for some reason, probably hence why she’s always gotta have them done.

Reactions: 6
Guys, it gets worse. I just noticed that she used a filter on the hand pic. I tried it out and it made my eyes a little bigger, shaved a bit off of my jawline and completely blurred my skin. It’s a selfie filter which makes me wonder if she started out taking selfies while driving. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Lmao is this fkn Lorenzo? I think he just randomly sent me a friend request.. so weird!!!
Yes thats Lorenzo from JL

Hey all new here....I never heard of this site before. I saw it mentioned on the ig page with the unedited pics of Mrs bologna. I'm so glad I found it and this. I didn't realize there were others thought she was full of tit too!! She's like clearly gone off the deep end with her over editing herself from a size 18 to a 12, her obsession with sex talk and her over sexed photos and selfies. She literally comes off like a 17 year old girl. Why can't she focus on being a good mom and not a good lay. It's disgusting and sad!!! I follow her for the tit show. Guilty pleasure. 😅
@Mendy Welcome and sit back and sip the Tea! 🍵

Reactions: 5
She’s really posting tick toks of teenagers making out taking about “bad boys”. Creep level 100. She really views herself and some thin 20 year old party girl. She keeps tagging Jenks club to open up. The only people I know who are dying for Jenks to open are 21. When we were that age my friends liked to describe older women hanging out in young bars desperately trying to hold on to their 20s as sea hags 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s definitely her. She has that same dress/cover up on that she has on when she took pics on the beach with the kids and you could see her nipple piercing. Same dress and rings

Attachments

Reactions: 2
It’s definitely her. She has that same dress/cover up on that she has on when she took pics on the beach with the kids and you could see her nipple piercing. Same dress and rings
Her natural nails look dirty af lol that’s one of my biggest pet peeves is gross nails. But what can you expect for Phony bologna 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Omg traywayfanclub’s latest story!!!!
just saw the story, god this witch is so annoying. Again with the “I’m a Scorpio” STFU already. I had to unfollow her recently cause it was too much. Between her being so so fake and how awful of a mother she is, I just couldn’t anymore.

I get updates here from all you guys anyway! 😘🤣

half kidding Bc she lovessssss to post fake tit to make people aka Corey jealous but yeah it’s the same grubby dress and her same grubby fingers! Lol. her poor mom/dad/guy she’s bleeping, whoever’s car it is...they need to Lysol that seat down after that nasty fish hole has been sitting on that seat 🤮

• Haha
just saw the story, god this witch is so annoying. Again with the “I’m a Scorpio” STFU already. I had to unfollow her recently cause it was too much. Between her being so so fake and how awful of a mother she is, I just couldn’t anymore.

I get updates here from all you guys anyway! 😘🤣
I’m a scorpio too (I actually have the same birthday as her ugh) and I have to say...I love to Catfish 21 year old men with my catfish smelling crotch, I ignore my children and choose to photoshop my saggy body instead and if you dare expose me I will literally set your house on fire!!!! You asked for this, prepare for the wrath of a Scorpio!!! I can’t help it!!!! It’s coming be prepared!! 😂 give it a break tray

• Haha
Reactions: 11