Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad I found these threads!

Thought I was the only person in the UK that used to watch JL.

I'm sorry to say but everything about her is just so chavvy!! I feel bad for her cute babies, but I'm amazed Corey didn't do one sooner.
If she's acting that way on tv and ig I dread to think what she's like in private.

I bet he got tired of her ripping him a new hole daily because he didnt text her to say he thinks her chavvy nails are beautiful.
I had to look up the word chavvy, lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Is anybody else confused about her hair photo? Wasn’t she bragging about her extensions like 2 wks ago when she got it done from that Bonita girl saying it was like 8 bundles? Now she’s posting that it’s her natural healthy hair? What’s going on? Did she actually goto that girl to get them out? If so, is your appearance that important where you could risk getting sick and bringing it home to your kids?

Reactions: 7
Is anybody else confused about her hair photo? Wasn’t she bragging about her extensions like 2 wks ago when she got it done from that Bonita girl saying it was like 8 bundles? Now she’s posting that it’s her natural healthy hair? What’s going on? Did she actually goto that girl to get them out? If so, is your appearance that important where you could risk getting sick and bringing it home to your kids?
I was thinking the same thing ... she lies about everything

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure she went to the salon during quarantine and got them taken out and now she’s bragging about how healthy her hair stayed. Because she sucks and her ignorance is going to kill someone.

Reactions: 5
I think she is lying That is not all naturel

Seeing the videos of Julian yesterday made me really sad. He was outside barefoot with no pants on and without his hearing aids. Tracy was just standing back filming him and yelling “you have your ball?” And then was like oh you need your ears on.
He’s had his hearing aids for almost a year and he’s not wearing them consistently and doesn’t seem to be talking. I feel terrible that he’s not getting what he needs. Tracy only wants her kids to pose for pictures and get compliments on them but doesn’t want to actually parent!
So, I have a different perspective on that video, lol. ONLY because it wasn't Tracy filming him, it was her mom. That was filmed at her parents' house (she's posted tons from their backyard, and you can tell it's her mom speaking / see her mom's pink nails for a short while in the video).

If anything, it shows how little that kid gets out. He was running around, enjoying life, barefoot, sun. TrayWay never lets the kids outside to be kids - they get corn and the couch. I get that he wasn't wearing his ears, but it could be that she'd just dropped him off to her mom and her mom didn't have the ears. Ive noticed he's worn no ears for a while now, which is sad, because sound will also help him develop mentally/emotionally/intellectually. It's disappointing how little effort Tracy + Co. put into her child's wellbeing.

Also, anyoen notice how much she's been reposting Fillipo Giove's posts? Someone commented on his post saying that they were waiting for him and Tracy to get together, and he (Filly) tagged her in a response to the person, with just a laughing face emoji.

She definitely reads here. She just posted a pic of Julian with his “ears” on and is showing the girl’s dinner on regular plates with fruit

• Haha
  • Heart
Pretty sure she went to the salon during quarantine and got them taken out and now she’s bragging about how healthy her hair stayed. Because she sucks and her ignorance is going to kill someone.
You took the words right out of my mouth

Ive noticed he's worn no ears for a while now, which is sad, because sound will also help him develop mentally/emotionally/intellectually. It's disappointing how little effort Tracy + Co. put into her child's wellbeing.
She's said before that his ears are overwhelming for him. Well here's the thing...his ears should be worn progressively. A hour a day for the 1st week, 2 hrs for the following week, 3 hrs for the following week, or however it's ordered by the doctor. It's called an adjustment period. He needs to learn to adapt to not just hearing in general but the feel of them on/in his ears.
With that, his adjustment period should be free of his sisters screaming at him, along with other unnecessary obnoxious noises. Does anyone remember a video Corey posted of the kids at a museum where Jade shook a jingle bell noisemaker directly next to Ace, as he's clutching his ears & screaming in pain & no one told her to stop?? No wonder poor Ace is "overwhelmed" with his ears :rolleyes:

Her latest tictok video looks like there's chunks of dandruff in her scalp :sick::sick::sick:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
View attachment 104946
It's already too much, she disgusted me with tik tok!
She uses it like a nymphomaniac !!
She just likes looking at herself

You took the words right out of my mouth

She's said before that his ears are overwhelming for him. Well here's the thing...his ears should be worn progressively. A hour a day for the 1st week, 2 hrs for the following week, 3 hrs for the following week, or however it's ordered by the doctor. It's called an adjustment period. He needs to learn to adapt to not just hearing in general but the feel of them on/in his ears.
With that, his adjustment period should be free of his sisters screaming at him, along with other unnecessary obnoxious noises. Does anyone remember a video Corey posted of the kids at a museum where Jade shook a jingle bell noisemaker directly next to Ace, as he's clutching his ears & screaming in pain & no one told her to stop?? No wonder poor Ace is "overwhelmed" with his ears :rolleyes:

Her latest tictok video looks like there's chunks of dandruff in her scalp :sick::sick::sick:
Poor Julian. Hes such a sweet baby boy, a little chunk with a beautiful face. If Tracy is so exhausted with him she should at least try not to show it. She should be a role model for parents who have deaf babies but instead shes complaining about her own kids and planning future parties to get wasted at.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Tracy!! You are NOT the least bit funny!! Stop with the tik tok videos!!!! I think people would be more accepting of it if you did one with the kids. But Now you suddenly think you’re funny?!?! I’m dying over here from second hand embarrassment!! Ffs stop!

I will say this though, good job on feeding the kids a better meal today!! Plus you served it on actual kid plates!! Baby steps I guess....baby steps

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That entire Epstein family needs to he fined. They have all been hanging out the past 3 weeks going back and forth to each other’s homes and worse then that broadcasting it all over social media. They’re excuse is it’s immediate family and none of them have left the house? So Tracy, Tara, the other sister and Corey have all stayed home and not gotten groceries for their own homes? I don’t think so. Maybe they haven’t gone to work but they have been out at some point. The rest of the world can’t see their families. Grandparents miss their grand kids and are staying home but this family thinks it’s okay for them to just ignore?!! I’d say they think they’re entitled but I don’t think it’s that. they’re straight up ignorant and dumb!!

Reactions: 10
Tracy!! You are NOT the least bit funny!! Stop with the tik tok videos!!!! I think people would be more accepting of it if you did one with the kids. But Now you suddenly think you’re funny?!?! I’m dying over here from second hand embarrassment!! Ffs stop!

I will say this though, good job on feeding the kids a better meal today!! Plus you served it on actual kid plates!! Baby steps I guess....baby steps
I agree on the food, but it confuses me that she can only make the kids eggs/sausages/fruit or the usual chicken nuggets, yet Corey makes them lasagna and pork tenderloins and desserts.

Reactions: 8
Does she think a talent scout is going to recognize her on tic tok & sign her to a major network or something? I mean, I really really don't get the stupid videos at all. They're not the least bit funny, they're not entertaining at all, they're pure garbage. Quarantine boredom or histrionic personality disorder??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she think a talent scout is going to recognize her on tic tok & sign her to a major network or something? I mean, I really really don't get the stupid videos at all. They're not the least bit funny, they're not entertaining at all, they're pure garbage. Quarantine boredom or histrionic personality disorder??
It's sad to think she's wasting valuable time, not even getting paid for it when that time could benefit the wellbeing of her children.

HPD, it's exactly that!!

Reactions: 3
That entire Epstein family needs to he fined. They have all been hanging out the past 3 weeks going back and forth to each other’s homes and worse then that broadcasting it all over social media. They’re excuse is it’s immediate family and none of them have left the house? So Tracy, Tara, the other sister and Corey have all stayed home and not gotten groceries for their own homes? I don’t think so. Maybe they haven’t gone to work but they have been out at some point. The rest of the world can’t see their families. Grandparents miss their grand kids and are staying home but this family thinks it’s okay for them to just ignore?!! I’d say they think they’re entitled but I don’t think it’s that. they’re straight up ignorant and dumb!!
They are ALL a bunch of morons! Stay home you dumb asses. Going back and forth to each others homes is not social distancing. And sorry... but Tara is another one. When she was a nanny to the family with the 3 little kids, all she did all day was video them and put all their lives on social media. She would video the house, etc. NO ONE wants their info on social media w/o permission you dumb twit! Im thinking she's no longer with them. She's annoying and needs dental work! Yes I said it... she needs DENTAL WORK! Not to late to get a quote from the dentist!

• Haha
They are ALL a bunch of morons! Stay home you dumb asses. Going back and forth to each others homes is not social distancing. And sorry... but Tara is another one. When she was a nanny to the family with the 3 little kids, all she did all day was video them and put all their lives on social media. She would video the house, etc. NO ONE wants their info on social media w/o permission you dumb twit! Im thinking she's no longer with them. She's annoying and needs dental work! Yes I said it... she needs DENTAL WORK! Not to late to get a quote from the dentist!
You are so right her lisp KILLS me in every single video it’s like nails on a chalk board😖😖😖 and I always thought the same thing how could she be videoing these kids constantly and especially when one had a meltdown and she was laughing videoing but when one of her nieces had a meltdown the video gets cut real quick but these kids she let it keep recording she’s fake like her sister in law and she favors Tracy’s kids so much it’s embarrassing WHYYYYYYYYY?????

👏🏼 100%

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.