Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I'm getting confused. Ok so when corey first posted pics and titled them "zen" the living room he was in looked like Tracy's house? Or at least I see her posting pics in the same living room. So is Tara living with Tracy and Corey is living in Tara's house? Someone help! Lol. Also I find it weird that Tracy wants nothing to do with Corey yet shes with his sister 24-7. And Tracy is constantly posting things about other men and Tara is ok with this? Seems like Tara always had an infatuation with Trayway. The whole thing is weird
Now, I'm not sure, but I remember someone saying on here that that was Tara's house he was posting from, that he's staying with her. But yah I'm confused too, Tara is always with her, "helping" with the kids. I could never sit there listening to my brothers wife always talking tit about him, she def seems infatuated with her and the whole "celebrity" tit

Reactions: 4
Now, I'm not sure, but I remember someone saying on here that that was Tara's house he was posting from, that he's staying with her. But yah I'm confused too, Tara is always with her, "helping" with the kids. I could never sit there listening to my brothers wife always talking tit about him, she def seems infatuated with her and the whole "celebrity" tit
That's what I'm sayin!!! I had to deal with my brothers ex talking about someone she dated after him and I wanted to ring her neck!!!! Tara will need to eventually step away a little bit once Tracy and Corey are officially done with

Reactions: 3
That's what I'm sayin!!! I had to deal with my brothers ex talking about someone she dated after him and I wanted to ring her neck!!!! Tara will need to eventually step away a little bit once Tracy and Corey are officially done with
I wanna see how that's gonna work if he ever gets married to someone else. I can't imagine being cool with my husband's sister being besties with his ex-wife. I don't see that ending well lol

Really!! does this Biotch have any comment sense ? Why this poor dog has to be walked and forced to be paced at this little boy’s riding his car Thats not right a dog should do dog things and this boy should play at his own time ,, LazyTrazy tryna knock 2 birds with one stone LAZY LAZY TRAZY you are a piece of 💩 Grrrrr
70CCBBE1-5FCF-4CFE-BA91-C03D31013EB0.jpeg
1CE983E9-219F-447A-A11A-427D036DA737.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Ok I tried to watch the live again. Made it about 3 mins this time. She is annoying as duck and chews like a cow. Christ. I usually scroll past her videos without sound. She talks like a middle schooler whose trying to sound cool when moms not listening. She’s so cringy. Definition of classless.

Reactions: 5
It looks like Corey is staying at Tara’s place. Tracy and Tara have similar decor so their house set up looks similar. Does anybody else think Tara lives with Tracy when she has the kids and then stays at her house when Corey has them? It always seems wherever the kids are Tara is also there. I cannot imagine how exhausting that must be. Maybe she is their nanny now? Then on the live video I heard Tara yell they aren’t together and Tracy just laughed and kind of cringed. This whole situation seems so bazar. I really want to know where all their money went especially the 900k settlement Corey got.

Omfg she is live with Sammy and Tara acting like high school girls LazyTrazy got upset bc someone
asked where the kids are? She is such a loser . Tara is acting weird like she is sniffing 🧐

• Wow
witch must be drunk on her lives because her filtering skills are way off...or lacking completely. Between the double chin and the HUUUUGE face, you can tell she’s definitely having way more then her share of the popcorn. Put it all down traytrash and run, physically run, as much as you run that nasty mouth of yours, maybe Corey wouldn’t have stepped out, if he did based on your ridiculous memes, if you kept up your appearance as much as you claim.

• Heart
witch must be drunk on her lives because her filtering skills are way off...or lacking completely. Between the double chin and the HUUUUGE face, you can tell she’s definitely having way more then her share of the popcorn. Put it all down traytrash and run, physically run, as much as you run that nasty mouth of yours, maybe Corey wouldn’t have stepped out, if he did based on your ridiculous memes, if you kept up your appearance as much as you claim.
Oooofff that was good!

Reactions: 1
Anyone see Corey's post about cooking with Skylar? Apparently, she spent the past few days with him (at Tara's place). He posted about all the food they made together - lasagna, pork, cookies, etc. What was interesting was that there was continuously 3 settings...

Maybe his mom? We know that it looks like Tara spent the weekend with Tracy, so...

I assume there is no social distancing going on where they live. In the UK we have been told to stay in our own houses, no visiting people.

Reactions: 7
I assume there is no social distancing going on where they live. In the UK we have been told to stay in our own houses, no visiting people.
I thought this! Obviously children from seperated families can go between homes but from what Corey said, Tara had gone to Tracey to help her with Julian and Jayden while he had Skylar with him.

And bleeping hell, Tara looked haggard on the live! She looked older than her Mom!

Yikes. Has anyone seen her latest post where she's doing a sketch of a mom's life. It's extremely cringe. Even the comments are calling her out on how uncomfortable it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s in NJ. We have the #2 highest death rate in the US. We’re considered a red zone and are only supposed to leave the house for essentials and spend time with people living directly in our homes. She’s a grade A asshole. So is Corey because he’s not following either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yikes. Has anyone seen her latest post where she's doing a sketch of a mom's life. It's extremely cringe. Even the comments are calling her out on how uncomfortable it is.
Where is this? I dont see anything anyone is talking about on here.

She's called it Mom Life or something. It's her latest post.

Deleted the username for privacy just in case...
Oh I gotcha. Yea I saw that shes a wacko. And she just says K BYE. I wonder how many people she says that to a day!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.