Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are so right her lisp KILLS me in every single video it’s like nails on a chalk board😖😖😖 and I always thought the same thing how could she be videoing these kids constantly and especially when one had a meltdown and she was laughing videoing but when one of her nieces had a meltdown the video gets cut real quick but these kids she let it keep recording she’s fake like her sister in law and she favors Tracy’s kids so much it’s embarrassing WHYYYYYYYYY?????
Probably favours Tracy’s kids because she sees them more as raven and her husband seem to be doing fine parenting on their own without taras help 24/7

Reactions: 5
I agree on the food, but it confuses me that she can only make the kids eggs/sausages/fruit or the usual chicken nuggets, yet Corey makes them lasagna and pork tenderloins and desserts.
Seriously that sad meal of frozen sausages links and boiled eggs whites compared to Coreys meals are a joke. At least we know who the cook was. She probably can’t cook worth tit who asks for frozen sausages cauliflower rice and fucken cantaloupe? Sounds like someone who makes cheap fast meals cause they can’t cook. Her meals never look delicious but just like random everything but the fridge meals

Reactions: 7
Seriously that sad meal of frozen sausages links and boiled eggs whites compared to Coreys meals are a joke. At least we know who the cook was. She probably can’t cook worth tit who asks for frozen sausages cauliflower rice and fucken cantaloupe? Sounds like someone who makes cheap fast meals cause they can’t cook. Her meals never look delicious but just like random everything but the fridge meals
She said that’s what they asked for 😂😂😂😂 really can you imagine a child saying that’s what they want for dinner. She’s a liar as per usual

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yea that looked disgusting. Why post it??? As if she was bragging. I'm telling you the validation she needs from people online is outrageous

Imagine living your whole life on social media. Your entire existence is based off what other people see of you online. That's like some early 20 year old tit. Get off the damn tik tok and be a normal human!!

• Heart
That entire Epstein family needs to he fined. They have all been hanging out the past 3 weeks going back and forth to each other’s homes and worse then that broadcasting it all over social media. They’re excuse is it’s immediate family and none of them have left the house? So Tracy, Tara, the other sister and Corey have all stayed home and not gotten groceries for their own homes? I don’t think so. Maybe they haven’t gone to work but they have been out at some point. The rest of the world can’t see their families. Grandparents miss their grand kids and are staying home but this family thinks it’s okay for them to just ignore?!! I’d say they think they’re entitled but I don’t think it’s that. they’re straight up ignorant and dumb!!
Corey's niece and brother in law were with Corey and Skyler too, all cuddled up on the sofa

What happened to the egg yolks? Did they really just have the whites?!

They are ALL a bunch of morons! Stay home you dumb asses. Going back and forth to each others homes is not social distancing. And sorry... but Tara is another one. When she was a nanny to the family with the 3 little kids, all she did all day was video them and put all their lives on social media. She would video the house, etc. NO ONE wants their info on social media w/o permission you dumb twit! Im thinking she's no longer with them. She's annoying and needs dental work! Yes I said it... she needs DENTAL WORK! Not to late to get a quote from the dentist!
She (Tara) was incredibly mean to the twins from that family - especially the little girl, Alexa, I believe. She'd be nice to her twin brother, Jake, and to the older children, but never to the twin girl. It was so very sad. And she'd have Skylar there with her during the day and she'd be mean / snarky with the children she's the nanny for ,but not with Skylar, who never had to nap and was allowed to stay up playing with their toys. It annoyed me how inconsiderate she was.

• Sad
Omg I saw that too on coreys page. The issue is they’re public figures other people see it and think they could break the rules too. We’re finally moving towards the right direction and we all want out. I can’t wait to see them on Easter Sunday. It’s incredibly sad we can’t all be with our families if you celebrate but I bet they will be together like it’s okay and have it all over Instagram pissing people off. I’m surprised more people didn’t say anything to any of them. I saw another influencer who packed an RV with her husband and 5 kids and travel
To the west a week and a half ago. She had 3,000 comments tearing her a new asshole. Then again most won’t say anything to this family because they’re block happy and can’t take criticism.

Reactions: 3
She (Tara) was incredibly mean to the twins from that family - especially the little girl, Alexa, I believe. She'd be nice to her twin brother, Jake, and to the older children, but never to the twin girl. It was so very sad. And she'd have Skylar there with her during the day and she'd be mean / snarky with the children she's the nanny for ,but not with Skylar, who never had to nap and was allowed to stay up playing with their toys. It annoyed me how inconsiderate she was.
She was living the life she will never have. It used to irk me as well when I would see her treating the little girl poorly. Her and that annoying voice. And Skylar was there plenty of times. Even Jayden a few times. Playing with their toys, eating their food. Remember they had a pink barbie Jeep that belonged to the little girl, and Skylar would be the one driving it all the time? She would video everything. She would drop the kids off at preschool and go to the Shop Rite (to food shop) and video the cart, the food, the whole food shopping trip. Like WTF? I always wondered why she did that? If I was the people she worked for I would have been pissed. I hope they fired her pathetic ass. AND I HOPE SHE READS THIS!!

• Heart
  • Haha
EXACTLY!!!!!! I can’t understand how the parents allowed her niece to be there anyway there were 4 kids not like she was watching only one but 4!!! I would never allow my sitter to bring her nieces or nephew over while I’m paying you to be a nanny to MY kids🙄 again her lisp makes me want to jump off a cliff

Corey's post vs Tracy's post about an hour apart 😂😂😂 you can see who the adult is here
God please don’t let her drop the towel🤣🤣😳😳there will be no recovering from all that!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
She was living the life she will never have. It used to irk me as well when I would see her treating the little girl poorly. Her and that annoying voice. And Skylar was there plenty of times. Even Jayden a few times. Playing with their toys, eating their food. Remember they had a pink barbie Jeep that belonged to the little girl, and Skylar would be the one driving it all the time? She would video everything. She would drop the kids off at preschool and go to the Shop Rite (to food shop) and video the cart, the food, the whole food shopping trip. Like WTF? I always wondered why she did that? If I was the people she worked for I would have been pissed. I hope they fired her pathetic ass. AND I HOPE SHE READS THIS!!
EXACTLY!!!!!! I can’t understand how the parents allowed her niece to be there anyway there were 4 kids not like she was watching only one but 4!!! I would never allow my sitter to bring her nieces or nephew over while I’m paying you to be a nanny to MY kids🙄 again her lisp makes me want to jump off a cliff
I'm honestly so relieved that i'm not the only one who saw this, lol, and felt this way. I often thought I was over-reacting.

I grew up with a nanny who was very loving + caring to us, and then one day she'd been having a bad go of it - my little brother had been acting up and throwing a tantrum, and wouldn't leave the greenhouse where we'd been watering our plants - and she responded by leaving him in there the rest of the day (it was in our yard, private, and doors were locked, and it was probably about an hour or so) until my mom got home. He was about 3 years old (I was about 7 and if anything was jealous that he was allowed to stay in there alone, lol. I was a kid, didn't know better). When my mom got home she flipped her lid when she found out what happened to my little brother (he was sitting in the greenhouse crying, alone, and it was getting dark). She didn't fire the woman bc the woman was great otherwise, and I suppose everyone has a bad day, and we knew she wasn't abusive, but yeah. It was probably the only time this woman did anything that wasn't in our best interest and she got scolded and reminded that her job was to care for us and discipline us within means, not lock a scared 3y old outside. When I'd see Tara, I'd see the bad case scenario of how careless / rude / crass a nanny really could be. Imagine what she was really like when she wasn't recording? I mean, she thought that was acceptable to leak out to thousands of followers.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Dude is this a bleeping joke? How disgusting
"Jade, sweetie. When I say Go, I need you to do you best little girl voice singing I'm a Big Kid Now. Just like the Pull Up's commercial......ya know, the diaper that you still wear even though I tell everyone you've been potty trained since you were 10 months. Thennnnn, I need you to do your best booty clap impression, ok? I wanna hear them cheeks smacking. And when you're jiggling ur ass for mommy, guess what? There's a shot glass of canned corn with your name on it. Ready?? Anddddd......GO!"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.