Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmfaooooooo this entire chat gives me life
I was being partially serious 😂

It’s a very weird set up, like, she’s posting tit about Tara’s brother and Tara’s there with her tongue up Tracy’s sweaty arse. It’s beyond weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is going on with all of her recent posts? Also, that's a LOT of ice cream for a person to have. Like, I LOVE ice cream. But that's a lot.

And if she did have Jayden the last few days, she never posted her until today - but there's been tons of Julian posts, even from Tara.

I wonder if she dumped Jayden at someone's house, maybe her parents or a babysitter's, so that she had one less kid to watch.

Saggy tetas is back ,, drinking from a bottle like in the hood Drinking a 40! Wtf Am telling you guys this chick is adopted her parents dont deserve a daughter like LazyTrazy 😱
C21D311C-3BFE-435B-BEBC-C3151C228AF8.jpeg
2019B711-8EF1-4332-A7E2-8B56D06EDB13.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What is going on with all of her recent posts? Also, that's a LOT of ice cream for a person to have. Like, I LOVE ice cream. But that's a lot.

And if she did have Jayden the last few days, she never posted her until today - but there's been tons of Julian posts, even from Tara.

I wonder if she dumped Jayden at someone's house, maybe her parents or a babysitter's, so that she had one less kid to watch.
I wonder why Corey didn’t have all the kids? Isn’t it his weekend???

Shes been complaining a lot about having to take care of children during this time. Wtf is the point of having kids if you need to drink to be around them

Honestly I don’t think either of them have a clue on parenting
So right I think they thought it would be like their dogs so cute!! I can’t take that she is complaining like where does she go anyway? Well at least during the week nowhere! Tara takes those kids to the park and everywhere.

Honestly I don’t think either of them have a clue on parenting
They really don't. I'm not a fan of Tracy but I don't really like Corey either. He reminds me of my ex... very narcissistic and vain. Probably why him and Tracy got along so well at first. It was all LUST until she gained some weight. That right there makes me dislike him

Reactions: 6
Yikes. Has anyone seen her latest post where she's doing a sketch of a mom's life. It's extremely cringe. Even the comments are calling her out on how uncomfortable it is.
On her best day, she still doesn't have enough hair on her twit to be that confrontational to anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone seen Tara has shared something about not leaving the house and staying home and not visiting family etc, doesn’t she spend half her time at Tracy’s??

Shes been complaining a lot about having to take care of children during this time. Wtf is the point of having kids if you need to drink to be around them
Honestly i see quite a few parents like this, not sure if they didnt plan the kids or didnt realize how much work goes into it or what, but i do see a lot of parents like this who just seem to "tolerate" their kids, i feel so bad for kids like that, no parent is perfect but to feel like your parents just tolerate you or you annoy them or they need to drink to deal with you, yikes that must feel awful. I know it must be hard with three under 6 though and now a single parent shes sooooo lucky she has Tara like soooo lucky and lucky that Corey is a decent father and stuck around, some guys would be content to just send money and not deal :(

WTF this chick had lost her bird brain with TIK TOK and wtf is going on with her hair roots ??? TrailerTray is lost it she is ridiculous She is not funny at all smh, She cant never do something unique and interested always a copy cat plus acting a fool teenager’s age grow up dirty bird grow tfup

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.