Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy.

This man's mother was an actual single mother. He advocates for those mothers who have absolutely NO SUPPORT FROM THE SPERM DONOR. you had a husband whom you both had 3 kids together. That man is a father, hes a present father and you bleeping know it. Continue to gaslight your little moron saddies, but us women here are smarter and see through your bullshit.

Youre just another stunted child in a grown woman's body. Get help. Learn to mature.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Do we think she reads here?
If she does for the love of god please stop reposting other peoples stories and writing over them we know you’ve screenshotted it & if your story is more than 3-4 clicks long its DEAD no one wants to click through 40 different rambling nonsense Quotes/meme’s it sucks so bad.. and the colour code insta is also so dead no wonder her engagement is down.
She should try posting more day to day stuff, more of her just at home with the kids, seeing a mom of 3 party at the weekend is okay once in a while but if it’s just her clubbing and dead memes that’s when your page dies, just a tip, if she really cares about her social media she needs to switch it up, it’s stuck hard in 2017 like things have changed ALOT since then.
oh she totally reads here. You’ll start to see a pattern of her posting stuff directly responding like the true narcissist she is

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tracy.

This man's mother was an actual single mother. He advocates for those mothers who have absolutely NO SUPPORT FROM THE SPERM DONOR. you had a husband whom you both had 3 kids together. That man is a father, hes a present father and you bleeping know it. Continue to gaslight your little moron saddies, but us women here are smarter and see through your bullshit.

Youre just another stunted child in a grown woman's body. Get help. Learn to mature.
This video did not relate to her life in any way - Trashy gives up nothing for those kids - with her it’s al me me me

Should actually read, when Trashy Baloney is telling you a story and it don’t add up. As soooooo many of your bullshit does not add up 👏 👏 👏

Attachments

Reactions: 14
SINGLE MOM OF THE YEAR! Not only doing homework the MORNING OF SCHOOL, cursing and unable to figure it out with her daughter. It’s not that hard Maloney. You add the 10 and then you add the 8. Is it asinine? Sure. But to curse about it and frustrate your kid? Do better. And THENNNN immediately after that, posting about your vibrator?! We suspected you went into the playroom right after they left but to go and all but prove that’s what’s on your mind? You nasty.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Can you IMAGINE doing your math homework the morning before school (probably because she didn’t have the time to do it with her last night as she resposted dream relationships on Instagram like a 17 year old girl)…and as you are asking your mom for help & guidance she is recording herself talking to the phone complaining how stupid this way of doing math is! These poor kids! I can’t even imagine having a mother like that! Disgusting!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
SINGLE MOM OF THE YEAR! Not only doing homework the MORNING OF SCHOOL, cursing and unable to figure it out with her daughter. It’s not that hard Maloney. You add the 10 and then you add the 8. Is it asinine? Sure. But to curse about it and frustrate your kid? Do better. And THENNNN immediately after that, posting about your vibrator?! We suspected you went into the playroom right after they left but to go and all but prove that’s what’s on your mind? You nasty.
That’s disgusting. While she is sitting there in her post-surgical bra probably in her sweaty fishy smelling leggings too

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Sooooo… you are admitting that you don’t get your kids at the bus stop after school? or that you don’t pick up Julian?

View attachment 1645465
Can you IMAGINE doing your math homework the morning before school (probably because she didn’t have the time to do it with her last night as she resposted dream relationships on Instagram like a 17 year old girl)…and as you are asking your mom for help & guidance she is recording herself talking to the phone complaining how stupid this way of doing math is! These poor kids! I can’t even imagine having a mother like that! Disgusting!
she should homeschool those kids since she doesn’t like to abide by dress codes or teaching techniques.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The math is ridiculous, I’ll give her that, but to act like that in front of her daughter is trash. It sends a terrible message. Sorry Tracy, they’re not going to change the curriculum because you dont understand it. Went thru this during quarantine and it was frustrating as hell but i never let it show.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lmao. I've been waiting for this moment with her and the math. Buckle up Tracy, it just gets worse. The math nowadays is a bit ridiculous because it's not how I was taught so it's difficult helping when you don't really grasp it yourself. Tbh I'm thankful that 1st grade was virtual for most of the year because I sat and listened in and got to understand this new way of teaching math, which was incredibly helpful. Hilariously I even had to stay on after virtual school a few times to ask the 1st grade teacher to go over something again because I just didn't understand. She's an idiot, so I can't even imagine her attempting to help. There's even been a few things this year for 3rd grade that I've had to watch YouTube to understand. Specifically tape diagrams. Lmao. I saw the homework and was like wtf is a tape diagram. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s about giving them the patterns to think in their head how to work it out so they eventually won’t need to write down the actually jumps/humps/patterns. It’s helping her calculate in her head how to work out a sum . All good though Tracy you thick ugly bleep, you know better than a teacher! Oh BTW your tits are still fucked , your not pear shaped or curvy your actually square and your lips looklike a day old chicken sausage that has gone wrinkled and saggy . Peace and love hun x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can’t wait til she has to help Julian with homework at that age. She’ll just cry to Mr.Clean to hire him a tutor and won’t have the patience. We’ve seen his outbursts and she’s said his diagnosis is more than just being deaf so once he’s bigger that’ll be a hot mess. He’ll need so much extra attention and one on one work which neither of his parents provide. His outbursts are cute now cause he’s small, but when he’s a big boy it won’t be so cute and she won’t be able to deal and she clearly does nothing to work with him and depends on his teachers to do it for her.

Reactions: 15
Just putting this out there but with Tracy’s violent temper and short patience, do you guys think it’s possible she hits her kids? She doesn’t hide her dislike or frustration for them so I wouldn’t be surprised what goes on behind closed doors

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Our parents' generation did not have the same learning methods as us and our children's generation also has another one, but we all know how to count.
In my city, there are children from all around the world and even if the methods are different, they all know how to count, read...etc...

So Tracy, switch onto mute, please!🔇

Reactions: 11
As an elementary teacher, her story just pissed me off so bad. Yes, we all learned math one way. The goal is to teach DIFFERENT strategies because some things work for some people and others don’t. She is already sending a bad message to her kids with her attitude towards school / the teachers.
The teachers would love to do it “the normal way” only but we can’t.
Also, dingbat since you’re on your phone, YouTube it if you don’t know how to solve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can’t wait til she has to help Julian with homework at that age. She’ll just cry to Mr.Clean to hire him a tutor and won’t have the patience. We’ve seen his outbursts and she’s said his diagnosis is more than just being deaf so once he’s bigger that’ll be a hot mess. He’ll need so much extra attention and one on one work which neither of his parents provide. His outbursts are cute now cause he’s small, but when he’s a big boy it won’t be so cute and she won’t be able to deal and she clearly does nothing to work with him and depends on his teachers to do it for her.
I just watched the math homework video and OMFG. First of all Tbag you can’t buy a math tutor with food stamps. Second, you sound like a complete moron trying to figure out 2nd grade math. Yes it’s different, yes it’s complicated at first, but cussing and talking tit in front of your kid will only frustrate her you sack of dog tit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.