Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

remi85

VIP Member
98D7AE0C-17EE-44D0-99A5-A866D2B24949.png

WiLd

Hey boo 👋🏻 we see you reading over here 😘

Oh, and to answer your question - I’m great. I don’t live in affordable housing and don’t rely on my parents to afford my lifestyle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

MamaKin01

Nasty dirty skank, who can’t be bothered to be an actual mother, and clean and bathe her son for a doctors appointment. Seriously the poor child has yesterdays smeared paint on his face. Who takes their children to the doctor without bathing!? Well that would be your Skank Trashbag!! By the way, trash bag looks like a dirty mess too..View attachment 1641491View attachment 1641493
the worst is that she went to the doctor covered in fake Burberry and fake Fendi, fake tits, fake lips, fresh tummy tuck, 6 bundles of fake hair, nails done, etc BUT using state insurance to cover his visit. sick

• Angry
Reactions: 49

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Nah kids don’t care about who showed up for them or who took them to a better vacation. You can take kids to disney, circus or buy them thousands of cheap plastic toys. None of that matter! What matters are present parents and families that are there for them through it all. When will those two clowns learn that they can’t out buy their own kids? In my humble opinion they both are trying to act like one is a better parent then the other. Especially the way Tara always share everything they do to the world, knowingly that those photos will end up on this site. Who you trying to prove? People on the internet that follow your entire family drama for a decade? Girl please
Those kids aren’t keeping those scores ! Disney or Jersey water parks won’t outweigh the fact that you drag those kids between houses when its INCONVENIENT to both of you. They pick up that energy and it will stick with them way longer then disney memories. You can’t buy yourself out of bad parenting, it never works like that.
Actually, kids do notice who shows up for them, just like they notice when a parent doesn’t come around, or doesn’t take interest in their life. In life you do 1 of 2 things because of your parents…. You do everything for them to give back for all they have done for you… or you do everything in spite of them because of what they have done to you.

Dude, you have a major gripe against Tara, not really sure why; her page has always for the most part been public and she’s always shared whatever she was up to with her nieces and nephew. Don’t forget, besides people who only know her because Tracy and Corey and Jerseylicious. Tracy told her fans to follow Tara, Julie, Ashley, Sammy etc was to see pictures from the wedding and to build their followers. Tara also has her own friends and family that follow her as well, so I’m sure people closer to them who know that Tara spent a lot of time playing mommy to Tracy’s kids before the divorce know that Tara would move mountains for those kids without looking for clout.

Girl, who hurt you.

Do you see how those kids light up when they see their dad? Or how about how overall they seem to regain their childhood innocence? FFS, Julian stays showing us that he has no real connection with Tracy, whether it’s the way he disassociates from her by always looking for Gigi or asking for Gigi…. or how when he’s with Tara he is calm, relaxed, SIGNING. How about how Skylar becomes more of a natural 7 year old when she’s with her dad… compared to the always on, has to pose, has to look and act older that she is with Tracy. How about how Jayden, receives POSITIVE attention when she’s with them, and shoot, let’s also point out how Jayden actually gets attention when she’s with them… and look, does Tara tend to record Skylar more, yes… and I think a lot of that has more to do with Skylar’s insecurity rather than Tara showing favoritism. I mean just from a Costco trip where Tara is running around with Skylar on the shopping cart, did you not see how happy she was? or how later that same day Tara gave her her time because she asked for it? We only see a small fraction of what they do when they’re with their father.. and like Corey said, Tracy can have the photographs… cause he has the moments… and honestly he’s right.

Toxic people don’t co-parent…. Toxic people Counter- parent….

• Heart
Reactions: 47

hiimme

Is she starting up this "private life" BS bc of the Michelle chat that got leaked, the nude pic and @hiimme info?

Bc this seems all of sudden, random and responsive to the things we post here as per usual.

Big T everytime Tattlers post:

yes she is. but she will never know who i am or guess in her wildest dreams it would be me. she loves to pretend like she knows when she should realize everyone around her is judging and sick of her bs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Simiauci

VIP Member
Welcome to thread 99

Thanks for all your good ideas. It was difficult to choose a title.

All these threads prove that Maloney is an inexhaustible topic of discussion!

Tracy what a journey! How many people can claim to have so many threads dedicated to them? 🤭

Miss Maloney is still recovering from a tummy tuck on her flat, fat-free belly. She's probably on painkillers because her stories are more confusing than ever and her ideas more twisted than before.

I lack inspiration. Feel free to add the information you think is important in the first comments posted!

Welcome to news tattlers , especially to @hiimme who offer us with crispy informations.

PS: We avoid insults and we love/respect each other as much as possible.🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
She’s an instigator. She thrives off of confrontation and drama. Even if it means using her kids as pawns. This is the second post in only 3 weeks of school where she’s saying let the school try to say something to me. The first being when she sent the kids to school on 9/11 inappropriately dressed and said if a teacher said something about the way they are dressed they’re a pedophile and she would pull them out of school.
My kid goes to the same school, but not the same grade as Tracy's kids. I have not seen her or her kids around (yet) but a little birdie told me they have seen her and she's a total shit show. Negative attention is still attention to her.. sometimes I think she thrives off tattle, she's gotten worse and worse over the years. 99 threads here to prove it lol

• Haha

Anndrea

VIP Member
Girl..... *sigh*
4 👏days👏 a👏 month👏
Who has the kids when they are supposed to be wqth you????? YOUR PARENTS HAVE JULIAN DURING THE WEEK AND WILL PICK UP THE GIRLS AT LEAST 2 OR 3 DAYS A WEEK. You are a full time leach. That's it!!

Reactions: 44

Libby2

🙋🏻‍♀️Nurse here!🙋🏻‍♀️ There is no such thing as black surgical tape! Surgical incisions can take a turn for the worse very quickly, if not properly taken care of. You need to monitor your incision, daily to make sure there isn’t a potential infection growing and that there is no drainage coming from the site. There is no way you could asses that with black surgical tape, as you wouldn’t be able to see if there was in fact drainage and what the color and consistency of it was.

Tractor-Tray, is just spewing more, insignificant lies!

It appears her incision is closed, internally with surgical glue and what is on the outside of her abdomen, is what’s called Steri-Strips, which keeps the incision protected and help to keep the incision closed.

Reactions: 43

robotjo84

A tattler wrote something a few days ago that really stuck with me. T posts over and over what her dream life looks like, and it's always some outlandish type of getaway between couples, or a woman getting "pet" by her guy. As the tattler said, she doesn't share anything about how she'd love to take her kids to another country to explore culture (not even her own SiCiLiAn roots) or anything else parents dream about, like having a fun backyard or playroom (sorry, can't go in there, mom is watching 50 Shades again...). I think about what I'd love to provide for my little ones and I am floored by how much this chick only things about herself. All she pushes is kindness by making her kids wear tacky ass shirts with huge letters.

Also, as someone else mentioned, the way she could have had a party for her daughter the weekend before her birthday but chose to go out yet again. I mean, it was 2 whole weeks since her last bender, she really does deserve some me time guys

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

JoeyJoJoShapadoo

Does anyone think she really regrets letting the marriage with Corey go? Like she hasn’t got near anyone as good looking as him since and she’s not getting as much attention as she thought she would when she left him? I definitely don’t think she thought she would still be single this many years on.

• Heart
Screenshot_20221011_144034.jpg
Thissss took me out 💀 "legit cleans YOU feet and toes" Bitchhhh YOU need to clean YOU feet and toes. Obviously she doesn't do a good enough job, you are constantly walking around with dirty ass black feet! Ol dusty crusty musty ass!

• Haha
  • Sick

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
So I listened to her most recent podcast last night because I was interested to hear her based on what some of you said. I haven't listened to one of them in atleast a year, maybe two, because they're mostly stupid and she's annoying. Actually, the last one I listened to was the one where she threw Corey to the wolves, whenever that was.

Most questions were strange and seemed incredibly tailored to what Tracy wanted to know, not the general public. I understand it was what do Guidos like, rather than a non Guido, but who tf cares or asks a guy what color a girl's toes should be painted?? I can't imagine most men have an opinion on that, other than, as long as they look nice. So, of course they all said white, but only after she kind of led them to that answer. Not one blurted out white. Of course after they said white, she reveled in it and says hers are white all year long. Seriously though, what a weird question and who gives af about that?

Another question she asked was natural or surgically enhanced. All said natural and you could definitely tell it bothered her a bit. She said to the one guy in response, well, what about someone like me whose been ran thru and had 3 kids. She said at one point, to one of them, but yet all you guys go for the surgically enhanced rather than natural. All three of these guys definitely knew not to let her feel bad and made sure they made it seem like she was perfect after saying what they said. They totally stroked her ego and she clearly loves that. The guy at the end was like, oh you're perfect though Tracy. After saying he liked natural, petite blondes.

She asked would you date/marry a girl that cheated before. I think that's another weird question and tailored to her. How would a guy know if you cheated on your ex unless you told him?? Who goes on a date and announces they cheated on their last boyfriend. Same goes for men too. What man just openly admits they cheated on their ex. Some may, but not many. I just found that to be a dumb question.

Another stupid question was what color hair they prefer. I mean are we in 8th grade here??? What a stupid juvenile question, just like the toenails!! You can ask 1000 men that question and it'll be split down the middle. Everyone has a preference and these 3 guys preferences are just that, their preference. 2 said brunette and 1 said blonde. It was another question tailored to her, not what 30+ year old women want to know about men. 🤦‍♀️ No man will ever not date a woman because of their hair color, unless they're incredibly, incredibly shallow!! I mean unless you died your hair blue and they aren't into wild hair colors, but again, it's hair, it can be changed. So stupid.

Another stupid juvenile question, do you want the girl everyone wants or the girl that your boys wouldn't even glance at. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Of course they all answered the girl everyone wants because the question implies the other type of girl is beat looking. No man or woman for that matter is going to say they want an unattractive mate. That being said beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What's a 10 for one, is a 5 to another.

Another juvenile question, do you want experienced or girl next door, insinuating, inexperienced. Of course they all said experienced, as most people over the age of 20 would. The guys ages were 23, 34 and 37 that did this interview.

I forget the other questions, I could probably remember if I sat and thought, but I already wrote a book here, so I won't. The episode was a total waste of my time, which is not shocking. She's such an immature, shallow, vein person and cares about the dumbest shit. A few times the guys started to go into further explanations and just started sharing more thoughts that actually were interesting, but they were all quickly cut off and moved on to the next dumb question. She definitely didn't ask if they like their woman to be a good cook or what values they want in a woman or do you want your woman to work or be a housewife and what do you expect/want from them in either role. Although, one guy went into that a little on his own. She didn't really ask any questions that a mature woman is curious about. If you're in 8th thru 12th grade, this episode is for you.

• Haha
  • Heart

sheinbytracy

out of all of the utterly disgusting things Big T continues to do and post about on the daily, one of the things that bothers me the most is how she didn't learn sign language after her own flesh and blood needed that (and still does because sign language is CRUCIAL for communication for deaf individuals REGARDLESS if they have a Cochlear Implant or not). I took two sign language courses in college and I guarantee I know more of it than her. That is just pure evil in my opinion, depriving your own child of communicating with others. I know he has the implant but still, its just really wrong and especially to have the ASL tattoo on her forearm like she does. She tokenizes these children and uses them for clout, monetary gain, and sympathy. She STILL continues to scream at him when he doesn't have his implants in, seriously? I really just hate her and do not understand why CPS is not being involved and nothing is being done.

Hey Trashy! We see you reading here

Only your saddies are “fans” us tattlers are just over here wondering how THE FUCK you can still even visit your children - this summer was the saddest excuse for a summer for children. All you did was party and act like a hoe ALL SUMMER
Hey Trashy! We see you reading here

Only your saddies are “fans” us tattlers are just over here wondering how THE FUCK you can still even visit your children - this summer was the saddest excuse for a summer for children. All you did was party and act like a hoe ALL SUMMER
Nobody is "obsessed" with her because she is a good person, mother, or anything. There is a group dedicated to EXPOSING THE POS MOTHER SHE IS, she exploits her whole entire life and her children. The group is to bring awareness to what a terrible person and even worse mother she is. Her extensions must be too tight because she is really delusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 40