Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait til she has to help Julian with homework at that age. She’ll just cry to Mr.Clean to hire him a tutor and won’t have the patience. We’ve seen his outbursts and she’s said his diagnosis is more than just being deaf so once he’s bigger that’ll be a hot mess. He’ll need so much extra attention and one on one work which neither of his parents provide. His outbursts are cute now cause he’s small, but when he’s a big boy it won’t be so cute and she won’t be able to deal and she clearly does nothing to work with him and depends on his teachers to do it for her.
Idk.. his outbursts aren’t cute at all — to me at least. They make me extremely uncomfortable because I know when we see them, it’s because Tracy’s prioritized filming it over correcting it.

I just watched the math homework video and OMFG. First of all Tbag you can’t buy a math tutor with food stamps. Second, you sound like a complete moron trying to figure out 2nd grade math. Yes it’s different, yes it’s complicated at first, but cussing and talking tit in front of your kid will only frustrate her you sack of dog tit
Lol yeah the “buying a math tutor” sent me too bc we know she doesn’t spend money on those kids. Not their clothes, definitely not their off brand sneakers and CERTAINLY not their education

• Heart
Reactions: 23
As an elementary teacher, her story just pissed me off so bad. Yes, we all learned math one way. The goal is to teach DIFFERENT strategies because some things work for some people and others don’t. She is already sending a bad message to her kids with her attitude towards school / the teachers.
The teachers would love to do it “the normal way” only but we can’t.
Also, dingbat since you’re on your phone, YouTube it if you don’t know how to solve it.
Exactly. How hard is it to youtube for clarification if there’s a method you don’t understand. Rather than air out her frustrations for all to see. Her attitude sucks.

Reactions: 13
And $111K out of daddy’s pockets!
I imagine it's a very, very, vegood price for an "apartment" in NJ, no?
That depends. Standard apartments in similar areas are about $295k to purchase. Somewhere around there. But for the bedroom count, yes. But that’s bc it’s affordable housing lol

Reactions: 14
1,086 square feet and she’s still talking about a play room 🤣🤣🤣

Confirmed. 3 bedroom 1 bath APARTMENT.

And as we all could have guessed, it’s under MALONEY. Not a “DiMarco” Sicilian in sight. I wonder how annoying it is to keep diff signatures for her diff personalities. I mean aliases.
Condition will be unlivable by the time she's ready to move again.

Reactions: 12
In regards to Julian's outbursts...it will only further ostracize him (he is already criminally neglected by not one of the asshole adults in his life caring enough to learn ASL). My God baby is in a school like Julian's and they will remove him from the other kids for safety concerns.
It's not poor Julians' fault, but he won't be able to see it that way.

Now, we see how she handles the girls' homework. These kids are so screwed it is not funny.
My mother was Tracy without social media. I know the road those girls are going down.
And let me tell you...I can't wait to choose the woman's nursing home. I'll make sure it's medicaids finest.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
But she thinks she’s better than EVERYONE! She ain’t tit - just like Roberto said!
Is she still really selling the “my real last name is Dimarco” story or has she admitted her legal name is Maloney. Bc this is getting ridiculous. In her words- we have “receipts” proving you are lying. Dumb witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Completely agree with everyone that Julian’s outbursts are not cute - I just mean we know he’s her fav kid so to her she just thinks he’s so adorable and being a “kid”. No one else thinks it’s cute. We’ve seen him have tantrums, scream and hit the girls. On that topic, it seems like the girls are really disconnected from him. They seem more scared/annoyed by him then anything (they’re kids they don’t get it I understand). Point is, he needs early intervention dumbass!!! He needs WAY more than just “speech school.” Therapists need to be working with him on his outbursts. Though it’ll be hard considering he can barely speak nor have language comprehension and ALSO cant even sign fluently. Disgusting parents both her and Corey for letting day by day go back and doing nothing.

Reactions: 21
Completely agree with everyone that Julian’s outbursts are not cute - I just mean we know he’s her fav kid so to her she just thinks he’s so adorable and being a “kid”. No one else thinks it’s cute. We’ve seen him have tantrums, scream and hit the girls. On that topic, it seems like the girls are really disconnected from him. They seem more scared/annoyed by him then anything (they’re kids they don’t get it I understand). Point is, he needs early intervention dumbass!!! He needs WAY more than just “speech school.” Therapists need to be working with him on his outbursts. Though it’ll be hard considering he can barely speak nor have language comprehension and ALSO cant even sign fluently. Disgusting parents both her and Corey for letting day by day go back and doing nothing.
She needs to take a page from Jwoww's book & advocate for her child. Such a huge "platform" going to waste.

Reactions: 18
She needs to take a page from Jwoww's book & advocate for her child. Such a huge "platform" going to waste.
She would never… she’s too narcissistic…
honestly, if Tracy was an active and present mother, she would have moved to a township that provides some of the best services for Special Needs Children… but her answer was to send him to her parents so her parents will pay for schooling.

The CIs were meant to be an instant fix in her eyes, and they weren’t and things were going to be hard and so she just gave up. (Looks like a running theme for her)

She can never. Jwoww was served a slice of humble pie with her son’s diagnosis… Tracy just looked for the instant fix and went about her business… a steady reminder that her kids were a prop.

Reactions: 12
But she thinks she’s better than EVERYONE! She ain’t tit - just like Roberto said!
It’s realllllly sick how as a tax paying citizen with a home worth 5x hers that she’s exempt from paying municipal taxes when she has her hair, nails, skin, plastic surgerieS done and she’s sitting on her ass making less than $38k and reaping rewards for doing LITERALLY nothing all day other than re-sharing stories of her fantasy relationships like another tattler said. REALLY SICK.

Is she still really selling the “my real last name is Dimarco” story or has she admitted her legal name is Maloney. Bc this is getting ridiculous. In her words- we have “receipts” proving you are lying. Dumb witch.
She’s NEVER owned up to her real last name.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
You nailed it on the head! She is TRASH! Absolute trash to society & as a mother!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s realllllly sick how as a tax paying citizen with a home worth 5x hers that she’s exempt from paying municipal taxes when she has her hair, nails, skin, plastic surgerieS done and she’s sitting on her ass making less than $38k and reaping rewards for doing LITERALLY nothing all day other than re-sharing stories of her fantasy relationships like another tattler said. REALLY SICK.

She’s NEVER owned up to her real last name.
ALL of this 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can you IMAGINE doing your math homework the morning before school (probably because she didn’t have the time to do it with her last night as she resposted dream relationships on Instagram like a 17 year old girl)…and as you are asking your mom for help & guidance she is recording herself talking to the phone complaining how stupid this way of doing math is! These poor kids! I can’t even imagine having a mother like that! Disgusting!
😂😂😂

I am sooooooo mortified for her. She legit said she wrote a note to the teacher. How the hell does not know about Common Core Math? I have no children and I know about this.

My BFF is 1 class away from getting her degree in something crazy like quantum mathematics. She explained to me that it looks confusing but it teaches the kids early on the critical thinking skills need for more complex math as they progress through middle, high school and college. She helped me understand enough and tutored me to pass Calculus to get my degree.

Also, this is the way the rest of the world learns math. In Asia, there a no calculators or erasers (I've been told by asian friends) just really long pieces of paper to keep trying. Also, my BFF says math is the only subject so easily dismissed, "you won't need algebra in the future etc." There memes and stuff about it. But this logic is what makes kids quit before they start.

Don't get me wrong, common core scares me but not enough to not learn for my child. She's a total idiot. Do better!

Reactions: 19
😂😂😂

I am sooooooo mortified for her. She legit said she wrote a note to the teacher. How the hell does not know about Common Core Math? I have no children and I know about this.

My BFF is 1 class away from getting her degree in something crazy like quantum mathematics. She explained to me that it looks confusing but it teaches the kids early on the critical thinking skills need for more complex math as they progress through middle, high school and college. She helped me understand enough and tutored me to pass Calculus to get my degree.

Also, this is the way the rest of the world learns math. In Asia, there a no calculators or erasers (I've been told by asian friends) just really long pieces of paper to keep trying. Also, my BFF says math is the only subject so easily dismissed, "you won't need algebra in the future etc." There memes and stuff about it. But this logic is what makes kids quit before they start.

Don't get me wrong, common core scares me but not enough to not learn for my child. She's a total idiot. Do better!
She really is a bleeping dumbass bimbo. All she ever posts about or worries about is dick/plastic surgery/being a Scorpio and how every man wants her. She’s embarrassing AF. She’s a legit 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.