Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is happening on her boob? They look significantly smaller and it looks like there’s a scar? And anyone else notice her upper lip looks significantly smaller too like maybe she’s having them dissolved she doesn’t tag irina anymoreView attachment 1643830
I think they are uneven - yes I think she had something done as well to her boobs

Reactions: 8
Cute how now after years of NEVAAAAA including them, you go and do this. K witch, we see you 😘😂
This heifer REALLY BELIEVED she’s worthy of this

What a strange pic to include in your BFFs bday shout out. Proving you have white toes? And them Fred flinstone feet were SCREEEAMING in these I just know it! Poor Maria had her work cut out for her after this mess. Prob threw her $2 tip like the baller she is 🤣🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wtf is happening on her boob? They look significantly smaller and it looks like there’s a scar? And anyone else notice her upper lip looks significantly smaller too like maybe she’s having them dissolved she doesn’t tag irina anymoreView attachment 1643830
OMFG she is going to be obnoxious- this is going to be fun.

Reactions: 8
Lol now you’re photoshopping your friends too??

Your future pong partner is your friends SON??? As a mom, I couldn’t ever even fathom thinking of my friends children as my future beer pong partner🤣🤣 or anything even remotely close to it. Her mind seriously works in veryyyy weird and unmotherly ways.
She just says these things as she thinks she looks cool and will get 🍆 - I don’t understand how she doesn’t know this is not cool it’s pathetic & juvenile- she claims to be an influencer- NO ONE I MEAN NO ONE takes you seriously. The only thing you can influence is cheap tacky sex toys and even cheaper tequila at even cheaper clubs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone here have bad examples patreon?! They have a new ep called “Co-Parenting Blows” I will send you all of my internet love for a recap 😂😂
Wait, she had a podcast come out today and didn’t even promote it on her Instagram page?! What the heck?! Like you actually get paid for that! You don’t get paid for posting pictures of Scorpio memes, or how “different & rare” you are haha!

That’s the dude she’s spending New Years Eve with this year
I would pay $500 to see the “men in her DM’s” when she comments back to this dirtbag with heart eyes! Has to be a bunch of creeps, and by a bunch I men 2 or 3 guys.

Reactions: 17
I could never imagine even thinking the thought that the ppl that do my pedicure actually CLEAN my feet…. Bc I clean my own damn feet.. especially before I go get someone else to touch my feet. So you go there with dirty feet???? Definitely. So bleeping sick 🤢 Your children are beginning to reflect your lack of importance on hygiene, Maloney.
Does anyone remember the episode of JL where Tracy’s boss forced her to do a pedicure? She freaked tf out bc she “doesn’t like touching people’s dirty feet full of toe juice” yet this witch got these poor people touching hers looking like she walked through tar smh

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So she’s going to get her hair fried again at Bonita’s on Friday, great. Her hair is ratty and stringy enough even with the extensions

Reactions: 14
It sad she didn't get to celebrate with her BFFs at the winery. I'm sure Tracy was having a serious case of FOMO.

How come when all her "BFFs" hang out with out her they look like they are having such a great time! You don't see 500 videos of random tit or terrible lip syncing. I wonder if Tracy sees they look so much happier without her around.

Can’t wear her crop tops while healing so we’re going to be seeing a lot of those lumpy chunky legs 🤢 with boots that look like they came from the Halloween store 😂 they look cheap and I KNOW they stink
OMG who remembers from 2 years ago where there was pictures of Tracy with her boots zipped halfway cuz it couldn't go up😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just keep posting about your botched "tummy tuck" and being the most feral human being... I won't even call you a parent, you don't deserve it.

While people are actually excelling and I am living for it!

Reactions: 12
I’ll keep saying it…. Tracy’s friends, Tracy’s kids… they all vibe way differently when Tracy is not apart of the plan… and it ALWAYS shows.

Reactions: 25
Sorry I couldn't edit my previous post and realise the attachment didnt work!

Absolutely loving Olivia living her best life..
She posts such fun content. And she posted her and her crew, super cute boyfriend included, at an actual football game instead of wearing a Shein football shirt while posing in her parents hallway

• Haha
  • Heart
Cute how now after years of NEVAAAAA including them, you go and do this. K witch, we see you 😘😂
To say and think such bullshit, they must not know what a vineyard and a winegrower look like in Italy in 2022, nor life in Europe today.

Reactions: 5
Exactly! In all the tit she posts that she bleeping wishes and dreams about not once has she ever included her kids. I always say she’s dreaming about a life where she has no kids. And I believe she would drop all 3 kids for a guy. There are plenty of mom’s out there that do and she is definitely the type!

Reactions: 19
anyone else find this bizarre since Tracy is no longer married? like I am sure she has other pictures with “always around” Brooklyn

View attachment 1643854
That is not. Sammy. In. The. Back. WHAAA!!! TT!! Wow. She sure leveled up that appearance. Woof.

This heifer REALLY BELIEVED she’s worthy of this

What a strange pic to include in your BFFs bday shout out. Proving you have white toes? And them Fred flinstone feet were SCREEEAMING in these I just know it! Poor Maria had her work cut out for her after this mess. Prob threw her $2 tip like the baller she is 🤣🤮
Whoever said hammer toes had me rolling

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.